HAVE WE IRREVERSIBLY COMMITTED OURSELVES TOWARDS THE END OF THE EARTH?

Posted on May 22, 2008 in unEarthed

The question here is : Have we irreversible committed ourselves to the end of this planet?

A survey by a youth climate network proves that we have already done the damage, our irresponsible behaviour has created a problem for the next 40-50 years.

We have to be the eco-logical youth and play an important role in creating awareness and leading to a change to help our environment.

Although pacts like the KYOTO PROTOCOL have been signed, many researchers and economies still believe that the changes in our climate are not due to Global Warming, they still believe that there is no point in taking action against the climate crisis. Now what is interesting is that, according to them, if we take action against the climate change and we then come to know that the change was not due to Global Warming then it will lead to great depression in the economies of the world which will lead to mass poverty, unemployment and consequently will lead to great disparity among the mass. NOW THAT’S BAD. ISN’T IT? Ofcourse it is. Who would want their country to enter economic depression and poverty and leave no scope for personal growth and progress.

What they do not realise is that what if, what if the climate change is due to Global Warming, and we do not take any action, what would it lead to?

END OF THE WORLD…………… SCARY, ISN’T IT?

It is certainly more scary than economic depression. A world where you and me might exist, but our future generations WILL NOT.

Please spread awareness and try making a change. Atleast take the initiative so that you can later say that I TRIED. Do it in any way, speak to people, friends, anyone. Educate the backward people, SPREAD THE MESSAGE…….. Who knows, you might be able to create a better and safer world.

People often tell me “What can i do? I am only one of the many billions of people. Who would listen to me?”
Consider tjis, if many millions of the billions of those people were to reduce their energy emissions and create awareness, the impact would be tremendous.

As we pass our critical thresh hold to a warmer and warmer climate it will become more and more difficult to reverse or even lessen the impact of this golbal climate change.

If we step forward as individuals to create awareness, to muster the political will in the nationspolicy makers, we can take concrete steps to lessen the effect, if not reverse it.

SO LETS START TODAY, JOIN THE DRIVE TO CREATE AWARENESS.

The youth of today does not like to listen to lectures on saving our planets or reading long documents, so, here is a video, watch it and think about it. Help in Saving the Earth and be the ECO-LOGICAL YOUTH. SAVE THE PLANET, WAKE UP:

Go to
fightglobalwarming.com