Bi-weekly poll results: Should sex education be imparted to students up to the age of 14?

Posted on March 10, 2009 in Society

Our last bi-weekly poll question was:Should sex education be imparted to children upto the age of 14? 

We got an overwhelming response and the results are as follows:

• 63% said yes
  • 27% said no, and
  • 9% said that they can’t say

From the above we can clearly conclude that the majority of the readers believe that sex education must be imparted to children upto the age of 14. This is certainly a good sign, as sex education is the need of the hour.

27% were firm believers of the fact that Sex Education must not be imparted to students upto the age of 14, the reasons could not be recorded.

I would request the 27% and the 9% audience to have a look at our article on sex education here and then rethink their answers. Sex education is certainly the need of the hour.

If you still differ from the point then we would love to hear your comments and justifications. Simply post your comments or mail them to [email protected]