Monthly poll results: Should negative voting be a part of the elections?

Posted on April 1, 2009 in Politics at Play

Our previously conducted monthly poll, which closed today, was, Should negative voting be a part of the elections?

We were overwhelmed by the response of the readers, and the results were as follows:

• 66% voters said, YES, negative voting should be a part of the elections, while,
  • 33% voters said, NO, negative voting should not be a part of the elections.

The above results make it clear that a majority of people want that they should have the right to VOTE OUT a political party, i.e. to make it lose. This certainly points out the amount of outrage that has developed in the minds of the citizens against the various (or as the case may be) political parties.

The above result also proves that a considerable number of people want that negative voting should not be a part of the election process. They believe that we should only have the right to vote in. This may be because of the fact that the right to vote out might lead to a political party being foul named.

If you wish to differ from any of the above or would like to have your say, simply post a comment or mail us at [email protected]