Munna Bhai”s Gandhi Giri gets Devil”s Touch

Posted on April 2, 2009 in Politics at Play

-Ashik Gosaliya

Morals are something we Indians often talk about and are proud for. But these morals have been broken, especially in the Indian politics.
Rifts between brother and sister have come on the streets and very smartly, the crack in the relationship is being used to snick in to the family.

Sanjay Dutt, popularly known as ‘Munna Bhai’ has suddenly woken up to the fact that he is not an official and natural heir of the late legendry actor and MP Sunil Dutt and the charm and status of his father have both gone to his sister Priya Dutt. Sanjay, the new mascot of Gandhi Giri, has gone cloth less in blaming the congress party for the death of his father. Ridiculous was the reason, given by Sanjay Dutt for the death. He claimed “My father died because of the Congress. They did not listen to him…. such a senior leader, and took Sanjay Nirupam in Congress, the man who abused him when he was in Shiv Sena. He died because of that.” Sanjay, who was once respected for his acting skills and his emotional character, is certainly on the way of earning himself a bad name. After this comment by Sanjay, he has disappointed the urban audience as well as some parts of rural India. The question is that is Sanjay too dumb to see what is happening or is he just a pawn in the hands of other political leaders?

The way Sanjay is spreading the venom against the Congress party and maligning the reputation of his own sister, one can easily guess whose words he is speaking, none other than one of the most cagey face of Indian politics, general secretary of Samajwadi party, Mr Amar Singh. Old congress folk and now broker of the Bollywood, Amar Singh is said as the mimic face of Indian politics.

The Samajwadi Party workers have various criminal charges on them. You can’t expect a party with criminals to show any morality or honesty. Being the son of Sunil Dutt, and people across the nation, Sanjay has admirers not only because of his acting but also because of his parents and their honesty. He was expected to have shown some sort of ethics and principles. Joining Mulayam Singh and Amar Singh has certainly earned Sanjay a bad name and especially after the kind of politics he is playing has certainly gone against him. The Supreme Court rightly averted the disaster in denying him the right to contest the election. Sanjay has diminished the value of Gandhi Giri. Munna Bhai doesn’t do Gandhi Giri any more.

Now he has been inducted as a “Mahasachiv” of the Samajwadi Party, I think its best time for India to come out of “dream India” and face the reality. We have best chance this time to send only those people in parliament who have credentials, morals, principles and India at heart. Not like hypocrites who say something and do something.
So, the question is, is ‘Chamcha Giri’ the new movie for Sanjay?

parul

hey,
u have made a very valid point about Sanjay Dutt being a pawn in the hands of the samajwadi party leader Mr.Amar Singh one can very well make out from his statements and his reasoning that he is speaking somebody else’s word…nd to be in politics u have to be on one side and at the same time comdemn the other aspect at n e cost. nd as far as the statement regarding his father’s death was quite a shoking thing to hear.
how can a well educated person make such a statement nd now it is time for us to see whether the CHAMCHAS need to come in or the real leaders…….
very well written article i must say.

Hi Parul,

Rightly said. One never expected Sanjay Dutt to turn up with statements like this. He must not let go of his basic ethics.

Well, lets see, what more does Mr.Dutt say about Congress, his father, his sister and all those who once stood with him.

Till then, voice yourself.

Regards,
Anshul

parul

i have always heard that thr is no permanent enemy or no permanent frend in politics but Mr.Dutt toh is goin against his own family members who once supported him in every possible ways…. so he wants 2 prove that thr is no permanent family member or relative also when u join politics……way to go Mr.Dutt

Pritesh Patni

Munna Bhai and Amar Singh — RAB NE BANADI JODI

Sanjay Dutt is simply trying to abscond from the conviction in 1993 Bomb blast case and that is only possible if he enters the active politics.

Yesterday, in some interview this VERY JODI were saying that the Lucknow is Ram’s Ayodhya and now since the Ram (Sanjay Dutt) can not contest the election some Bharat will takeover his place and keep Ram’s Khadav (Chappal)on chair and lead the Constituency.

It was never expected from a son of Mr. Sunil Dutt.

Now he is growing old, new movies are not coming in, So finally Politics hai na.. Amar Uncle training dene ke liye tayar hai.

God knows what these kind of Munna’s will do for the Country.

Anonymous

Sanjay Dutt has become devil. He is campainging for Sahahabuddin's ( noted don & criminal currently in jail) wife in Bihar.
Same on you sanjay. You are taking the undue advantage of your popularity.