Docmentary: Drug Abuse by Street Children in India

Anshul Tewari

A few months back Youth Ki Awaaz featured an article followed by a video on drug abuse by street children in India. We went around the streets of Delhi and found many many children abusing drugs but couldn’t catch hold of any who could talk to us. But finally, when all hopes had ended, we found a group of children in Mayur Vihar, Delhi who were taking drugs, and the best part was that one of them agreed to have a quick chat with us. We thought of posting the video yet again to spread awareness amongst the youth. Watch the chat in the video below as he tells us all. Please bear with us as the video is of a poor quality because it has been shot by a camera phone of low resolution. We have added subtitles to make you understand better what the child is trying to say.

Voice yourself! Post your comments

Receive the week's top youth opinions right in your mailbox

We hate spam as much as you do!

About The Author

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.