Docmentary: Drug Abuse by Street Children in India

Tweet
Add an opinion

Anshul Tewari

A few months back Youth Ki Awaaz featured an article followed by a video on drug abuse by street children in India. We went around the streets of Delhi and found many many children abusing drugs but couldn’t catch hold of any who could talk to us. But finally, when all hopes had ended, we found a group of children in Mayur Vihar, Delhi who were taking drugs, and the best part was that one of them agreed to have a quick chat with us. We thought of posting the video yet again to spread awareness amongst the youth. Watch the chat in the video below as he tells us all. Please bear with us as the video is of a poor quality because it has been shot by a camera phone of low resolution. We have added subtitles to make you understand better what the child is trying to say.

Voice yourself! Post your comments

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

1 comment

1. Fabulous, unbelievable… I wonder y u dont post these videos to the broadcast media of India.
    This is an eye-opener
    Thanks

Type to Search

See all results