Youth Ki Awaaz launches Rural Bharat Project: Connecting Bharat with India

Posted on July 30, 2009 in Society

http://ruralbharat.youthkiawaaz.com

The rural India is often referred to as the real India. When India got it’s independence, the champions of the era had called upon the urban and the rich citizens to help and reduce the gap between the rural areas and the developed urban cities, but their vision and dream are still not fulfilled. There is a wide gap between the rural and urban India. The people living in cities are unaware of the problems that the villagers have to face. They are unaware of their traditions, superstitions, customs and practices. The people in cities have now taken to treating people from rural areas as illiterate, unequal and have thus started discriminating against them. They often fail to understand the conditions that the people from these areas go through.Read full article…