10 TIPS AND STEPS ON HOW TO BE THE CHANGE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE: The Book, Download Now!

Posted on October 3, 2009 in Learning+, Politics at Play, Society, unEarthed

Yes, you heard that right. After long hours of research and surfing, the long awaited ’10 TIPS AND STEPS ON HOW TO BE THE CHANGE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE: The Book’ is out. And guess what? It is FREE to download and is in a compatible PDF format. The book contains 11 short chapters and is not at all time consuming. It is based on the basic principle of volunteerism and the ability we all behold within us. The ability to change things.

The book has been written in simple English, easily readable by anyone.

All our readers are aware that Youth Ki Awaaz has been trying hard to create a change in the society and has been able to influence like-minded readers to join us in the journey towards change. As an incentive and a freebie to our beloved readers we bring to you ’10 TIPS AND STEPS ON HOW TO BE THE CHANGE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE: The Book’.

So what are you waiting for? Go grab a copy now. You can either read it online, download it directly, or send us your email ID by filling up the form below. You will receive the book within 24 to 32 hours. So be the change now!

Read online or download:

order by email

Email ID