Have A Business Idea? Get Free Counseling by Expert Consultant, Sramana Mitra

Posted on October 18, 2009 in Events

Entrepreneurship is budding in India. The Indian youth are ever enthusiastic about starting a business and securing their future.

To help early stage entrepreneurs develop their business ideas, Sramana Mitra is offering a series of free, online Positioning Roundtables. Entrepreneurs can participate from anywhere by computer or phone and there will be a live, interactive chat throughout the webinar. The next event will take place on:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:00 am PT (11:00 am EST/8:30 pm IST):

During this 60-minute session, entrepreneurs are invited to pitch Sramana their business ideas in a 3-minute presentation. She will review the material in real-time and provide feedback on each pitch, as well as address specific positioning questions from the entrepreneur. Afterwards, she will take questions about positioning from other participants. The session is open to 1,000 people to attend, but only the first five who sign up to pitch Sramana will have the opportunity to discuss their businesses.

Everyone is welcome to attend. Register now at http://www.sramanamitra.com/positioning-roundtable-with-sramana-mitra-10212009/.

About Sramana

Sramana Mitra is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur who has founded three companies and provided strategy consulting to over 80 organizations, large and small. She writes a business blog, Sramana Mitra On Strategy, and is a columnist for Forbes. Sramana has a master’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is also the author of the Entrepreneur Journeys book series. Entrepreneur Journeys (Volume One), Bootstrapping: Weapon of Mass Reconstruction (Volume Two), and Positioning: How To Test, Validate, And Bring Your Idea To Market (Volume Three) are all available from Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle, and from Smashwords.com in all e-book formats. Entrepreneur Journeys and Bootstrapping, published by Hachette India, are also for sale at bookstores in India.

BK Chowla

I am a corporate advisor and consultant for Distribution and Marketing.