Weekly poll question: After attacks on Abu Azmi, should MNS be banned?

Posted on November 18, 2009 in Specials

Last week we conducted a poll ‘After attacks on Abu Azmi, should MNS be banned?’ and the results are out.There is a clear difference in the voting pattern. A majority of the voters (84%) feel that there must be a ban on MNS. The reason for which could be the MNS’s attitude of taking to rowdiness to address issues that concerns them.

Another reason could be the regional politics that the party takes to in order to influence the people of Maharashtra.

Even after the above factors, 15% voters still believe that the MNS should not be banned.

What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below. Voice yourself!

Get your free copy of our eBook ‘Tips and Steps on How To Be The Change and Make a Difference’ now. Click here.

Recieve Youth Ki Awaaz news in your inbox. Subscribe now! Click here.

BK Chowla

It is a difficult question.
Has such an incident taken place for the first time?
If your question relates to MNS man handling Azmi,then there are laws under which they should be dealt with.
As for the question of language is concerned,let us see as to what is happening in other states.

The question not only relates to Abu Azmi but a lot of other things. The regional and language politics that MNS has been playing has created a ruckus in the city.

No matter what explanation the party leader might give, what is unethical is unethical and a stop shall be imposed on it.