Monthly Poll Result: Would you give up your life’s luxuries to change the world?

Posted on January 7, 2010 in Specials
Last month at Youth Ki Awaaz we launched a poll as a part of our youth trends survey. We asked you “Would you give up your life’s luxuries to change the world?” As much as we expected the opposite (oops!), the results were pretty motivating.

We had given only two options as ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and the results were as follows:

• 64% of the youth said yes they were willing to give up their life’s luxuries to change the world. We (and you) are happy that a majority of the youth has shown a pathway for change and is read to lead the way.
  • However, 35% of the youth still believes that they are not ready to give up their life’s luxuries at any cost. The reason could vary. Some might be of the thought that they have better things in life with different motives.

But the question is, what do you think? Are you willing to give up your life’s luxuries to change the world? Drop in a comment below or mail us at [email protected], you can also tweet us at @YouthKiAwaaz.

_______________________________________________

Get your free copy of our eBook ‘Tips and Steps on How To Be The Change and Make a Difference’ now. Click here.

Recieve Youth Ki Awaaz news in your inbox. Subscribe now! Click here.

Supporters: SaveLife Foundation