Celebrations at Youth Ki Awaaz

Posted on March 31, 2010 in Events

Hi guys,

What happens when a person dreams? (S)He more or less forgets about it after sometime. But what happens when a youth dreams? (S)He chases it, rigorously, and makes sure (s)he achieves it.

Youth Ki Awaaz was launched with a dream. A dream to develop the social mindset, a dream to empower the youth, a dream to live peacefully and coexist with everyone irrespective of caste, creed, colour, sex or religion. Our dream is still being pursued, but in this path we are moving ahead and are managing to caste little impacts in whatever small ways we can.

We have turned 2 today (31st March 2010) and have a long way to go but only with your undying support. Youth Ki Awaaz was launched in March 2008 by our Founder, Anshul Tewari. We have built our own niche and have provided the youth with an unbiased, exclusive platform to express themselves on issues of local, national and international concern. We ran successful campaigns on Lok Sabha 09, College violence, rural development, corruption, child affairs and much more and managed to develop the mindset of the people visiting.

We crossed 200 writers, 1000 issues, 7000 debates, and now reach out to 6 continents, and are planning to expand our niche soon.

As a perfect gift for our birthday we have also won the award of the Indiblogger of the month for the best blog on social causes, by Indiblogger.in, India’s largest blogger network, and the most reputed one too. Congratulations to you all!!!

We take this opportunity to thank all our members, team mates, readers, well wishers, critiques, and everyone who has the dream of living in a better world.

Do drop in your comments in the section below or mail us at [email protected]

We will shortly be coming up with a lot of new projects, pages, campaigns and much more, so stay tuned.

We love you all!

FLAG THIS POST