AIESEC MAY LOCAL CONGRESS

Posted on June 1, 2010 in Events

AIESEC in DELHI UNIVERSITY hoisted a three day residential conference on the 28,29 and 30th of May at Dam Dama lake in Gurgaon. The theme of this conference was ‘Our decisions decide our destiny’. This conference was called the May Local Congress and was a conference exclusively initiated for members of the Local Chapter that focuses on reviewing, planning, chalking key strategies, innovative projects and goals for the year. A three night congress the conference revolves around workshops, sessions and learning activities conducted by externals and learning partners. It provided its members with a platform to discuss, debate and evaluate quarterly plans for the chapter.

External Sessions were conducted by Mrs Ranjana Kumari on women empowerment and a very fun activity session was taken by Mr Rathi on entrepreneurship. Awards were given to the deserving members for excellence in their field of work. The conference was a big success and each AIESECe’r took back a great experience with them.

AIESEC in Delhi University Delegation
FLAG THIS POST