PARTNER EVENT: 1M/1M Roundtable For Entrepreneurs on June 24th

Posted on June 21, 2010 in Events

Are you an entrepreneur? Or an aspirant? Wish to reach the 1 million revenue mark? Join Sramana Mitra’s 1M/1M initiative.

The goal of the One Million By One Million (1M/1M) global initiative is to help 1 million entrepreneurs reach $1 million in revenue. This idea has set in motion a global network of volunteers working on the 1M/1M mission, sharing a set of best practices with other entrepreneurs around the world to help them grow.  If you would like to join us, you can find more information about becoming a 1M/1M Ambassador here: http://www.sramanamitra.com/2010/01/23/1m-1m-ambassador-program/

The next 1M/1M Strategy Roundtable for Entrepreneurs will be held on next Thursday, June 24, 2010, starting at 11am EDT/8am PDT/8:30pm IST.  You can find more details and register here.

Sramana Mitra is a Silicon Valley based tech-entrepreneur, an author, a Forbes columnist, a blogger, and a strategy consultant in Silicon Valley since 1994. Youth Ki Awaaz is proud to be a part of her roundtable conferences. She writes frequently at sramanamitra.com