“Bridges” – A One-Day Activity-Based Interaction on Inter Faith Issues by “The Difference”

Posted on September 14, 2010 in Events

‘The Difference’ is a Youth-initiated and Youth-led organization that works on a range of social issues and individual challenges all across the country.

The Difference has collaborated with the American Center (Cultural Affairs Unit, American Embassy) to conduct a one-day activity-based interaction on Inter-faith issues.

The date is 16th September, 2010 and the schedule of the event is as follows:

TIME ACTIVITY
1:00 PM Registration
1:30 PM Introduction of ‘The Difference’
2:00 PM Talk by Mr. Ram Puniyani (Communal Harmony Activist and Ex-Faculty at IIT Mumbai) followed by discussion
3:00 PM Play by ‘Asmita Theatre Group’  (the leading Hindi-theatre group in India for the past 19 years) followed by discussion
4:00 PM Presentation on ‘Stereotypes’  by ‘The Difference’
4:30 PM Conclusion and Vote of thanks followed by Refreshments

The venue is: American Center, 24, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi.

Kindly come if possible and please bring your friends along.

Also, please bring an ID along with you.
Sincerely,

Arastu Jowher

Founder Member — ‘The Difference’

The Difference

c/o 2nd Floor, 5/A, Taimoor nagar, Opp. Gurudwara, New Friends Colony, New Delhi – 110025

M: 9811142850, 9013439240       e-mail: [email protected]

The Event Poster