Career As A Yoga Instructor: Grow Spiritually & Career-wise [ALTERNATIVE CAREER]

Posted on December 16, 2010 in Alternative Careers

By Vijaya Poojitha:

These days life is so fast-paced that professionals and the working population in general have very little time to spare for themselves. Recession, competition and struggle to uphold a job is making lives even more strenuous and stressful. All these are leading to more and more individuals to search for means of well being, peace and calmness.

Yoga is one of the very few methodologies that can help to strike this balance. It is described as a practice for the development of mind, body and spirit. It is an ancient Indian art which is regarded as a method of traditional medicine. It includes several exercises, postures and meditation techniques that not only relax the body but also soothe the mind. Today, yoga enjoys global acceptance and is taught, learned and practiced not just in India but also in the West. The need for Yoga instructors is increasing day by day. A Yoga instructor is a person who teaches yoga.

In the past, this profession was not supported because earnings were very less. But now with the increasing popularity of Yoga as an alternate medicine, this profession has gained a lot of fame along with a huge increment in the salary of the instructors.

Becoming a Yoga instructor is not as easy as it seems. It is a very challenging job which requires a lot of patience, practice and dedication. An instructor should be active, fit and should be able to motivate and also sustain the interest of the student as the effects are slow and gradual. It is for the trainer to convince people by telling them about Yoga’s benefits while making the sessions interesting. As the people learning Yoga range from children to elders, it is the instructor’s responsibility to select a correct regime for them, depending on each one’s age, lifestyle, body, etc.

The scope of Yoga training is wide. Once you choose to become a Yoga trainer, you will benefit yourself more than others. A Yoga trainer can experience a growth in himself/herself. The popularity of the program has opened doors for Yoga experts to work as instructors in resorts, gym, schools, health centers, tourist resorts, housing societies and large organizations. TV channels hire proficient Yoga trainers to add value to the lives of their viewers. One can opt for self-employment by opening Yoga classes/centers. Several well known people, the top of the lot being filmstars, have been hiring their personal Yoga instructors.

The remuneration is generally good as the employers range from resorts to wealthy individuals. However, it is also based on the expertise of the trainer. A beginner can earn between Rs.8000- Rs.10000 per month, while an decently experienced Yoga trainer can earn up to Rs 40000 per month. Moreover, for a professional, sky is the limit.

What are you waiting for? Time to grow with spirituality!

• Tweets that mention Career As A Yoga Instructor: Grow Spiritually & Career-wise | Youth Ki Awaaz: Mouthpiece for the Youth -- Topsy.com
  • Siddharth Bargate

SHRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA (SBG) CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

The Bhagavad-gita is universally renowned as the jewel of India’s spiritual wisdom. Spoken by Lord Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead to His intimate disciple Arjuna, the Gita’s seven hundred concise verses provide a definitive guide to the science of self realization.No other philosophical or religious work reveals, in such a lucid and profound way, the nature of consciousness, the self, the universe and the Supreme.So read Gita minimum once and if possible read daily one chapter and this help to make a miracle in your life mean first destroyed your accumulated sin(Paap) and rapidly increase your virtue,remember critical problem in life is depend upon quantity of your sin and Luck and Happiness in life is depend upon quantity of Virtue(Punya).

http://www.asitis.com

http://www.gitamrta.org

You Can listen and Download Audio of Full Bhagavad Gita in English,Hindi and Sanskrit,

http://www.gitainternational.com

Quotes on Gita

‘If one reads Bhagavad-Gita very sincerely and with all seriousness,then by the grace of the Lord the reactions of his past misdeeds will not act upon him’
    Lord Shiva to Parvatidevi,Gita- Mahatmya 2

Feel Free To Contact Me.
    [email protected]

Siddharth Bargate
    ( Shrimad Bhagavad Gita- SBG )

Note:You can also say thanks to Lord and get much more blessing by donating minimum 5 or 11 little Bhagavad Gita Books to relative,friend or a stranger.

Thanks and May God Bless You