BREAKING: CBI Website Hacked

The Central Bureau of Investigation website has been hacked by Pakistani hackers. In what seems to be an attack by the self-proclaimed ‘Pakistan Cyber Army’, the CBI website was hacked and redirected. While India’s most powerful investigative agency is credited for taking up few of the most difficult-to-solve cases, the website infrastructure does not seem so strong.

The hackers of the website posted a message in which they claimed it was an attack in response to the Pakistani websites hacked by the ‘Indian Cyber Army’; also calling the website makers a ‘bunch of script_kiddies’.

Check out the CBI website screenshot below, or see a bigger screenshot at http://bit.ly/cbiscrsht

The CBI website screenshot

About The Author

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.