BREAKING: CBI Website Hacked

Posted on December 4, 2010 in Specials

The Central Bureau of Investigation website has been hacked by Pakistani hackers. In what seems to be an attack by the self-proclaimed ‘Pakistan Cyber Army’, the CBI website was hacked and redirected. While India’s most powerful investigative agency is credited for taking up few of the most difficult-to-solve cases, the website infrastructure does not seem so strong.

The hackers of the website posted a message in which they claimed it was an attack in response to the Pakistani websites hacked by the ‘Indian Cyber Army’; also calling the website makers a ‘bunch of script_kiddies’.

Check out the CBI website screenshot below, or see a bigger screenshot at http://bit.ly/cbiscrsht

The CBI website screenshot

Anand Prakash

Is it true?

Surabhi

They have shut down the servers for now i guess but this is shame… huge huge huge embarrassment for Indians.

• Tweets that mention CBI Website Hacked | Youth Ki Awaaz: Mouthpiece for the Youth -- Topsy.com
  • Saahil Menghani

Well done YKA for Breaking it first. That shows the alertness of YKA’s team.