Download YouthKiAwaaz.com App FREE From Nokia OVI Store Now

Posted on December 1, 2010 in Events

Yes, we are trying to reach out to you in all possible ways – and now, we present our Nokia App which keeps you updated for FREE on the go. This exclusive app is available for download in the Nokia OVI Store. [click here to download]

You will first be greeted by the screen below, where you must first create an account (if you don’t have one yet) and then select the “Send to mobile” option, after setting your mobile phone device.

The greet screen of the YouthKiAwaaz.com application

You will receive a text SMS with a download link. The link is completely safe, and the download is absolutely free. Once downloaded, do let us know your feedback to help us improve the application. A screenshot of how the application will look on your mobile is given below:

Screenshot of what the YouthKiAwaaz.com app would look like in your mobile

With the growing needs of the generation, we are going mobile. Are you with us? Download this app NOW! Click here.