Top 10 NGOs Of India

By Gururaj Rao:

NGOs have been constantly working day-in and day-out to solve various problems concerning children, women, senior citizens, environment etc. Here are the top 10 NGOs who have truly worked in the best possible manner after taking up a particular cause.

1) Sammaan Foundation-

The purpose of establishing Sammaan foundation (Jan 25, 2007) was empowering the downtrodden and linking them with the main stream through education, training and financial support. More specifically, at the moment, Sammaan is working towards organizing the rickshaw-pulling class of people by providing them with opportunities to earn their livelihood. It is taking giant strides in areas like women empowerment, health services, employment generation, micro credit and children’s education. (click to know more)

2) Goonj-

Goonj’s mission is to solve the clothing problems of the underprivileged. It was the recipient of the NGO of the year award in 2007 at the India NGO Awards. The various initiatives of Goong are-

Vastra Samman- Goonj believes that reusing old clothes can help solve the clothing problem of the poor.
Not just a piece of cloth- Goonj has been striving to establish partnerships between rural and rich urban schools.
Rahat Floods- Goonj initiates Rahat floods annually for collect relief material during floods to aid affected victims in West Bengal, Assam and Bihar.
Rahat Winters- Similar to Rahat floods, Goonj initiates Rahat winters every year to solve the problem of winter clothing of the underprivileged. (click to know more)

3) Akshaya Trust-

The mission of Akshaya trust is to care for the helpless, forsaken, mentally ill, old, sick and the road side destitute who live in Madurai. This is accomplished by providing love and affection, healthy food, rehabilitation opportunities. Their sole aim is to restore human dignity. (click to know more)

4) Smile Foundation-

Formed in 2002, the Smile foundation comprises corporate professionals who had a target of providing universal education and healthcare services to the underprivileged thereby changing their lives forever. They aim to set the foundation for nation building by making the downtrodden emerge as productive assets.

5) Udaan Welfare Foundation-

The Udaan Welfare foundation was formed with a mission to empower lives of the downtrodden. Their main areas of focus are children, destitute women, senior citizens and environment protection. Till date, they have launched various health and education initiatives involving children and destitute women. They even have a cancer chemotherapy centre as one of their main projects.

6) Pratham-

Pratham is one of the largest NGO which works towards educating the underprivileged children in the slums of Mumbai. Their team comprises people from various fields who expertly bring their experiences and own unique perspectives and work together to create a bright future for our children. The programs of Pratham are designed in such a way that enrolment of children in schools increases, their learning levels increase and those people who are unable to attend school receive education receive it in a proper manner.

7) LEPRA Society-

LEPRA society actively promotes quality health care through various initiatives. It aims to support various health programmes in the prevention and control of diseases like AIDS, Leprosy, and Tuberculosis etc. Their programmes are mainly focussed to communities which are poor comprising women and children.

8 ) Deepalaya-

Deepalaya is a development-based NGO which works on issues pertaining to the poor and the downtrodden, especially children. It has successfully made inroads into slums of Delhi and initiated rural development in Haryana and Uttarakhand. It works in collaboration with both governmental and non-governmental agencies and makes interventions in the state’s policy making. Their areas of focus include education, healthcare, gender equality, vocational training, empowering other NGOs which have the same vision and upliftment of the differently-abled.

9) Uday Foundation-

Based in New Delhi, the Uday foundation provides support to the families of children suffering from critical disorders, congenital defects and other diseases and syndromes which affects their health, growth and education. It has launched various health related projects for the common man in general. Their special focus is child rights i.e. providing a right to live with dignity. It is more of a parents support group who tackle the problem of saving the lives of the future of our country. They also support research to develop new healthcare technologies.

10) HelpAge India-

HelpAge India, since its establishment in 1978 has constantly been striving to raise resources to protect the rights of senior citizens of our country. They are involved with the local and national government to implement policies which will be beneficial to the elderly. Their objective is to make the senior citizens aware of their rights so that they can play an active role in the society. To accomplish this, they are also working constantly to make the society aware of the concerns regarding the elderly and also promoting better understanding of similar issues.

Image courtesy.

About The Author

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.

Your email address will not be published.

367 Responses

1. fayaz ali

Hello,
    i am fayaz ali from a small town in
    Rajasthan. I would like to join an NGO
    for providing services to nation Just
    guide me how to persue further.
    How can i open an NGO in utter
    pradesh ? can You tell me process of
    open an NGO?
    Thank you.

2. Manzoor ahmad

I have a small NGO namely RURAL WOMENS WELFARE SOCIETY. Have never recieved financial assistance from any Govt. We are workng for a small donation given by respected citizens. Now we have not any good source of income that we will help more and more peoples. Now We need any funding agency what we have to do. Please.

3. syed saqlaine g

i will love to give my time to others .. i have done my B.TECH this year and pursuing M.TECH @ MSRUAS …
    my number=8123685879

4. nimai jana

I want to do work with Ngo for Bachpan bachao andholan. I am in army. Mobile number 9717408963

5. URMILA KADAM

hi sir/mam
    myself kadam from maharashtra. i completed my LL.M . now i want to do work for NGOs who work for poor childrens and women development. plz contact me sir. i want to devote my life for that needy poor childrens and womens. Thanks

6. Kirti S

That’s a great list of some of the best NGOs working for several good causes. I would also mention Kusum Foundation, an NGO that works to uplift those living in rural India.

7. debabrata behera

Dear sir,
    I am studying at Azim premji university on MA Edn. programme. Actually this university believe on human sustainable development society so I also like to do this type of work. I want to know more about good NGO those whose are working on the grass root level.

Thanks & Regards,
    DEBABRATA BEHERA

8. SANTOSH SINGH

DEAR SIR,i want to join NGO
    i want to work for my national…
    sir plzz help
    my mb no…8409604442

9. SANTOSH SINGH

dear sir, i will to join ngo .
    i want to work for my national…
    sir plzz help
    to give right direction…8409604442

10. santosh rao

dear sir/madam,

I am santosh rao, from -Chhattisgarh, I am working with my self NGO-( sahastram jan kalian sanstha Bacheli) ,dist.- south baster dantewada, and I want to help or take more experience with you, and I want to work better in this adiwasi surface,
    so I requested to you, if you have any work or requirement than please give me opportunity.
    sahastram jan kalyan sanstha
    santosh rao.

• santosh rao

yanha to bhai jangal ke pedo ko kat ke, show ke ped lagaya jaata hai jangal ke pedo ki ahmiyat samjh he nahe samajh ati kisi so,

11. samir bera

dear sir, i will to join ngo .
    i want to work for my national…
    sir plzz help
    ymailme
    to give right direction…8967630032

12. abhimanyu singh

actuly i need finacial help bcg my father is ill and i dont have money to give tretment plg help me my no -09630817982

13. harjit

dear sir, i will to join ngo .
    i will work for my nation & equality
    sir plzz help me
    to give right direction 7042670895

14. NICKY SAINI

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT A JOB . I HAVE DONE MRDM [MASTER OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT ]

15. Pabitra Sett

Respected Sir / Madam ,
    I want to join with an NGO . I want to do something
    for poor peoples . I want to give them medical supports .

• santosh rao

good thought pabitra, aaj kal hospital aur school ko dabhi apana business bana ke rakhe hai,, aise me apki soch padh ke achha laga….

16. B.D. Mazumder

I have long experience in the field of training. I want to associate with NGO work with Children or Wild life.

17. chandni shethia

Dear sir,
    I was in search of any NGO based Mumbai working towards protection for plants n animals ( environment in general ) , since i wanted to join one, but couldnt really find it. Thank You.

18. abdul hannan

dear sir……I am simple poor men from assam city town nagaon and my village…kadamguri.po.kaoimari.pin no-782140.mobile no-7399684101. I would like to join an ngo .I am a social worker and I want to open a ngo for helping poor people and helpless person.plese suggest me.

19. world mission

WORLD MISSION NGO is ragistered. we are exapireance of ten year .social work .programes water shed adult education women child education ernovament wellcome to. work parter ship please contect ngo.s place work karanataka and maharastra ASHOKUMAR CELL NO 09449309632

20. Divyesh Tripathi

Dear all,
    My self is mr. Divyesh Tripathi, i m 23 years old and belonging from uttar pradesh faizabad. And village khajuri Harrington ganj. I m a social worker and want to open a Ngo for helping poor people and helpless person’s. how i can open a Ngo in uttar pradesh.. Please suggest me.
    Thanks and regards
    Divyesh Tripathi
    Mobile No :- 0990961551

21. Upasana Shah

Hello,
    i am Upasana from a small town in Guajart. I would like to join an NGO for providing services to nation. I am interested in joining “Udaan”. Just guide me how to persue further.
    Thank you.

22. Arvind Kumar Pandey

Dear Sir/ Mam

How can i open an NGO in utter pradesh ? can You tell me process of open an NGO?

Thanks n Regards,
    Arvind Kumar Pandey
    Mo No. 8860993534

23. pratibha sharma

I m pratibha Sharma, I am doing law and I want to join Ngo to support womans .. After completing my course I would like to join it

24. Vinod Parashar

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Vinod Parashar my age 28 . I got married with Miss Priya Punia age- 24 on 25th april by court marriage but her parents re-marriage her on 6th july without her will or permission and she still wants to be with me but her parents are not allowing her to live with me.

Kindly help to get her back by law or by any way.

Thanking you,
    Vinod Parashar
    Contact no- 09467668609

25. Chetan

Myself chetan , i want to join ngo because i want to help women children who are facing so many injustices in their life.
    Contact me 9582175500

26. Subash Rai

Dear sir
    Please provide detail guidelines for projects and grants. we are an NGO who is running 8- Balwadi center 2-Free coching center to help poor tribal children’s education and their career and other many awareness programs.
    Self Employment Programme like –Bash Tokri &Agarbati Making

Subash rai
    President
    Kashyap divya jyoti sewa society
    Vill-dumardiha Po-duddhi
    Dist-Sonbhadra (up) Pin Code-231208
    Mobil – 09450320705 , 0 8858591650
    [email protected]

27. Dr Nishant

hiii,sir/mam

my self Nishant, I m from delhi, I complete my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery[ BAMS] ,want to join ngo because i want to be a social worker in my life and i want to help for needy people my number is 8377923050

28. shilpa garg

Sir/mam,
    Myself shilpa I want to join deepalaya ngo I did german language, n.p.t.t , graduatd as well bt I wantd to teach art n craft to ur ngo chldrn as m vry gud at dat. Kindly reply

29. Priyanka Mishra

Hi,
    My mother wants to join NGO to teach poor children actually she is a home tutor. Anybody can tell me how its possible or how to know about these type of NGOs please it is my mother heartily dream.

• yash sahu

bacho ko padane ke liye ngo join krane ki jarurat nahi hai yaha per garib bachey dekhe jo pad nahi saktey app unhe padana shuru kar do achha kam kahi bhi or kabhi bhi kiya ja sakta hai

yash
      9717376191

30. अमित पंचाल

नमस्ते सर .मेम
    हमारी मात्र भाषा हिंदी हे और में हिंदी का पर्योग करता हु में अपना NGO तो खोल नहीं शकता पर किसी के साथ काम करना चाहाता हु में भी इंसान हु अगर इंसान का भला नहीं करेगा तो क्या करेगा प्यार करना सिखाओ छोटी उम्र में योंन शोषण बाल विवाह मजदूरी करवाना भीख मंगवाना इन बच्चो को ये सब करते दहकता हु तो में मन ही मन रोता हु की हे भगवान बच्चो ने किसी का क्या भीगाडा हे में कुछ लोगो की सोच बदलना चाहता हु । में वेट करूँगा सर आपकी मेल या फोन का।

अमित पंचाल

31. ritika sinha

Hi my name is ritika and I belong to Bihar.Mai bhi ngo join karne mai interested hoo can u tell me how.Mai bhi ngo se judhakar samaj ke liye kuch karna chati hoon.un child ke liye jo bhaut poor hai jo.un ladies ke liye jo neglet hai.un insano ke liye jo kuch karne ki cha rakhte hai par kisi wajah se kar nahi pate. Can u tell me how can I help them

• Manoj kushwaha

you can join my multi state Society we are working in education and health care.
      if you want to join us then you can call me 7838535180

• parvez ansari

i wnt to work with you plz call me on 9028926250

32. Pankaj Bisht

hello sir ,
    main chahta hu ki main N G O ke saath judkar gareeb bachcho ki madad karu or saath saath apne apne environment ko pollute hone se bachaun.
    maine avi civil engineering se diploma complete kiya h or m N G O se judkar kuch karna chahta hu.
    contact no. 7500086049
    email id- [email protected]
    plzzzz sir suggeste me

33. Chitra Oka

I have some land in India (in Konkan area of Maharashtra), which I would to donate to some good cause. The NGO will have to build the infrastructure, which is in partnership with some one else. That person is not interested in donating the land, only my part. I have my name on the land papers.
    Can you suggest a good cause to donate the land to?
    Chitra

34. Vivek Bisen

Hello my name is Vivek Bisen, i am recently shifted to Delhi for job. i am interested in doing social work and in my collage life i am part of many social activities at the same time when i was studding. i have free time on weekends and want to part of any NGO who are associate in social activities. My contact detail are as follows:-
    Vivek Bisen
    Mb.No.08130204999
    email id. [email protected]

35. Geeta

I would like to join in the NGO activities….I am an housewife….Kindly suggest..

36. samreen

sir my father is poor men i am studnt g.g.p.g.colleg rampur mujhe m.a. ki fees ke liye apse help chahiye warna meri pdhai incomplet reh jaegi plz help me my numbr is 8899685225 Plz rply call krke de dije me wait krugi plz help me thanks

37. MD hussain

Helo… Myself Md hussain from orissa …I hav completed my 12th frim science stream and now i am buisness man i would be very happy to join the ngo…as i want to teach and help the needy children moreover the children are the future of our country and as a youth i too want to give my effort for a bright future ahead….Thanku plss suggest me how i can get into dis????

38. SACHCHIDANAND

Dear sir,
    me poor bachcho ka help krna chahta hu aur ngo se jurna chahta hu
    please help me

39. sumit gupta

Sir my self Sumit gupta i m frm kanpur nd i want to join ngoso plz sugget me regarding dis

40. Srija Pramanik

Helo… Myself Srija from Delhi…I hav completed my 12th frim science stream and pursuing my b.sc.(h) botany….i would be very happy to join the ngo…as i want to teach and help the needy children moreover the children are the future of our country and as a youth i too want to give my effort for a bright future ahead….Thanku plss suggest me how i can get into dis????

• bhupendra

to join ngo and knw abt all information about our ngo the smile foundation….watsapp or contact 9911110026

41. Jyotsna Sulaniya

Main aapke dwara zarurat mand logo ki madad krna chati hu
    Kya aap mujhe aapse judne ka ek mauka denge.. My no. 9211771654
    M from New Delhi

• mithlesh

DEAR SIR/MADAM ,
      I AM MITHLESH UPADHYAY FROM SATNA MP , I AM VERY CRITICAL SITUATION , MY FATHER IS A FORMER , I NEED SOME MONEY FOR MY EDUCATION , WE HAVE 4 LAKH LOAN FROM RELATIONSHIP AND KISHAN CREDIT CARD , I WANT TO SOME 50,000 RUPEES FOR MY STUDY , I DON’T HAVE IT …. SIR/MADAM …. PLEASE GIVE ME HELP .. I WILL TRY TO RETURN THIS MONEY WHEN I WILL ESTABLISH …. THANK YOU !!!
      MITHLESH UPADHYAY
      7530906099
      10th july 14

• yash sahu

rastriya manavadhikar surksha

hum illigle activities per kam karte hai like prostitution, child abuse, harassment, etc. kya judna chahti hai ngo se apka swagt hai

yash
      9717376191

42. Ashish Gautam

Hello Sir I am Ashish I have complit M.A. Sociology and PGDCAA. I Have two year experience Nehru Yuva Kendra NYC Jaipur I Join NGO JOBS please Contect me 9829924186

• santosh rao

maine bhi nyk. me training ki hai…wanhe se mujhe bahut kuchh janane aur sikhane ko mila….ab maine khud ki ngo registered kar li hai…..

43. sunil rawat

main bhi niswarth bhav se ngo main judna chata . hoon. human tracking ek badi samsya hai . main ise jng main sath hoon….

44. ABU BACKER SIDDIQUE

DEAR SIR/ MADAM
    MYSELF ABU AND I NEED TO SHARE SOME CRUTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT PLASTIC WASTE. PLASTIC WASTE HAS MANY USES AND IN SPITE OF MANY USES WE IN OUR COUNTRY ARE WASTING AROUND 700 TONNES OF PLASTIC EVERY DAY. WE ARE USING PLASTICS FOR SINGLE USE AND THEN WE ARE LITTERING AND THUS CREATING POLLUTION. MOREOVER LACK OF PROPER GOVERNANCE HAS BOOSTED THIS PROBLEM. PLASTIC WASTE HAS MANY USES AS UNDER:-
    1) WASTE PLASTIC CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC ROADS, WHICH IS STRONGER AND MORE RELIABLE THEN ORDINARY TAR- ROADS AND ALSO IT IS COST EFFECTIVE.
    2) POST CONSUMER PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC BRICKS AND ALSO RAIL ROAD TIES WHICH ALSO USES WASTE RUBBER AS A RAW MATERIAL, SO HERE WE ARE USING TOTALLY WASTE PRODUCT AS AN INPUT TO MAKE NEW INNOVATIVE AND PURPOSEFUL PRODUCT
    3) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE AUTOMOTIVE FUEL FOR RUNNING OUR VEHICLES AS PLASTICS ITSELF IS A BY-PRODUCT OF CRUDE PETROL SO PLASTICS CAN ALSO BE USED TO RUN OUR VEHICLES.
    4) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED IN CEMENT PLANTS AND IN REFRACTORY AS A BURNING MATERIAL TO MAKE CEMENT
    5) SAND AND WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC BRICKS
    6) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PILLOWS AND MATTRESS AS PLASTICS HAS NATURAL CUSHIONING EFFECT
    SO IF WE HAVE LOTS OF APPLICATION AND USES OF WASTE PLASTICS WHY THE PLASTICS HAVE NO IMPORTANCE IN OUR DAILY LIFE OR THE WASTE PLASTICS HAVE NO VALUE IN MARKET. WHY THE GOVT DOES NOT GIVE MONEY TO PUBLIC IN EXCHANGE OF WASTE PLASTIC AND USE IT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
    WHEN GOVT. SPENDS LOTS ON FREEBIES SUCH AS LAPTOPS, TELEVISIONS WHY IT SHOULD NOT SPEND THE MONEY RESOURCEFULLY IN PURCHASING WASTE PLASTIC FROM PUBLIC AND USE IT PROFITABLY. WE ARE WASTING TONNES AND TONNES OF WASTE PLASTIC EVERYDAY SO WE ARE WASTING LOTS OF MONEY. OUR ECONOMY CAN ONLY RISE WHEN WE USE THE RESOURCE TO ITS FULLEST AND NOT BY USE AND THROW POLICY.
    IF WE DON’T DO THIS THEN WE WILL HAVE TO FACE POLLUTION AND DISEASES WILL RUPTURE OUR DAILY LIFE. PLASTIC POLLUTION HAS ALREADY CREATED LOTS OF DISEASES AND NOW IT IS RAPIDLY ENTERING OUR FOOD CHAIN SO WE ARE EATING PLASTIC WASTE AS A DAILY DIET.
    WE NEED TO DO RESEARCH ON UTILIZATION OF WASTE PLASTIC FOR OUR BETTER. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT PLASTICS ARE VERY STRONG AND TAKES LONG TIME TO DEGRADE, SO SUCH WASTE PLASTIC MATERIALS SHOULD BE USED IN PLACES WHICH DEMANDS LONG LIFE AND DURABILITY.
    SUGGESTIONS/ FEEDBACK/ QUESTIONS/ QUIRES ARE MOST WELCOME
    FROM :-ABU BACKER SIDDIQUE

45. Ashish Gautam

main youth ke liye work karne wale NGO se judna chahta hu meta contect no.9829924186 hai main Jaipur Rajasthan se hu.

46. waseem ahmed

My name is waseem ahmed from moradabad (U.P.) and i am Studing in post graduation in (HUMAN RIGHTS) AMU Aligarh if you have any requirement so please tell me my mob. nu. is +91-8954155950

47. Ranjit jha

Dear Sir
    i want to join ngo for poor people child education because i see there lot’s of poor child education is not good
    so kindly suggest me how i can join ngo .
    my mob;08802211548

• rohit

hi ranjit
      best NGO to join is Kotak Education Foundation at Deonar Mumbai
      they are best i was first year college student and worked there part time for 6 hours
      they pay more then call centres
      one saturday off every month and diwali and may month off
      plus one movie outing every month and picnics or get together every 3 month
      i asked many of my friends to join and we had a blast
      alongwith salary they offer good perks like PF and health card

most of the staff are of my age group even supervisor
      we had a whale of time working with Kotak Education Foundation
      good place to earn pocket money and experince certificate of social work

48. naveen sharma

mein human trapiking ko rokne wale NGO se judna chahta hu please give to me a chance for alteration

49. Anoop singh

I much interested to start an NGO , having a very very enthusiastic way to do help and work for those who are helpless especially for child, but I’ve no idea how to start so please help me

50. monika verma

ap bhut accha kam kr rhe ho . me apki help . krna chahti hu karpa mujhe ek moka de sawa kare ka.

51. Ajit Kumar Ghosh

I am a retired person from a private company. I am now 62 years old and living happily in south delhi. I have no such liability and would like to devote some time phsically 4 to 5 hours daily with some good NGO without any salary or money. I would prefer that NGO should be in south Delhi to avoid long travelling. I am physically fit and healthy.
    Please suggest some good NGO where I can contribute my experience. I am from human resource background and have worked in good reputed companies in India.
    Please suggest.

source of income from my family . my father is a farmer in chitrakoot
      district satna m.p.
      we have loan amount from shardha Garmin bank and from
      relationship also . (170000 & 200000). I am very poor . my mother was
      expired 2005.
      there is no way income source without agricultural what I do
      since my father borrowed already and he can’t more since no way .
      I can’t live without my engineering interest and want more study
      from top institutions because of this I want appear in GATE-14 with my
      best preparation I have qualified GATE-14 with air-1833 & I want improve myself .
      in February 15 will be exam . now I have this time only for
      study. GATE-15 application form is declared . I don’t have money for
      this work .
      plz sir give me money some 10,000 rs. I will return your money
      after the exam I will work some job . believe me sir not fraud not
      wrong as you can see in iit khadagpur gate -14 website give there data
      where
      reg.#-A171H81
      password- meresapne

and sir you can able to find me there for identification purpose sir .
      my union bank of India account
      a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
      a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
      I want some 5000 rs.
      plz help sir I will return your money sure and will remember you in
      lifetime I want to became a very good engineer . thank you sir for
      reading me.

52. Praveen kumar singh chouhan

Dear. sir/mam i am praveen from hardoi uttarpradesh i worked on a ngo there’s name is shree anand samaj seva& janklyan samiti uttarpradesh i want to help to poor children &man sir so help me my contact no is 09648462414

53. Mamta Sharma

My name is Mamta sharma based at Chandigarh city . wants to work related with Old Ages (people) & for environment problem .
    here in Chandigarh any reputed NGO , with i can work .
    suggest me if i can start my NGo.

• Kunal Balsara

Mamta,
      Suggestion for you is do not go opening a New NGO. As their are many NGO’s which needs real help and support. People open new organizations and later they shut it down because of not getting help from people (volunteers).
      I have started the NGO in Pune and seriously, running a NGO is not a easy job.
      Check out the info below:
      If anything else, you can get in touch with us.

54. AMIN SHAIKH

I want to work with you. How can i join to you ? I’m live in ahmedabad city (gujarat)

55. rahul chauhan

@YOUTH KI AWAAZ : i believe u guys and ur team are doing some really great work and are inspiring a lot of people :)

@USERS:
    Hey i am Rahul Chauhan recently i have started assisting people mainly students who are interested in volunteering activities for NGOs, NGOs SHG and few other groups. I am also developing a website which will be based on the NGO NICHE and will spread awareness about the NGOs and their works in a very simple and unique manner. I would be glad to help you find a NGO near your place of residence but before that you need to tell me a few things like what kind of ngo are u looking for(children/elderly people/ animal support / women empowerment /etc) and do you have any prior experienceof volunteering.
    do follow me @fb Rahul Chauhan

56. NISHTHA GUPTA

Good Morning

I am pursuing Master Of Social work (MSW)
    i want to join ngo
    can i join in delhi

57. NISHTHA GUPTA

Good Morning Sir/ Mam

I am Pursuing MSW from Allahabad university
    and i live in Delhi ( Rohini )
    and i want to do job in NGO.

58. ajay pandey

HI,
    I was reading about 10 best NGOs of India..thought to tell you about an NGO that is working on a very specific and unique area of our society .
    the NGO is AAHAN TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION.. it is founded to work with the poorest of the poor and the most ignored population of INDIA.That is
    the Tribals girls .you would be shocked to know that we have almost 9 to10 percent of population living in abject poverty some of them have not seen even the road ,bus or anything that connects them to our so called civilised society.. AAHAN is working with them and trying to reach them.. trying ,because reaching them itself is a difficult task..
    I would recommend the you all to visit at facebook of AAHAN TRIBAL DEVELOPEMENT FOUNDATION..and be a part of a huge population living in primitive stage.

• Ron Selvan

Thank you very much for the info Ajay. I will look into the website for further info. Mean while feel free to communicate with me at +6 019 2400 290.

Thank you.

Regards
      Ron
      Kuala Lumpur
      Malaysia

59. avinash

Planning of indian government (states/central)
    dear all,
    government (state/central) ki koi bhi yojna public tak nahi pahuch pati hai 1-2% log hi iska labh utha pate hain.
    ya to government ka add karne ka tarika sahi nahi ya to ham log hi faulty hain.
    what is your openion

60. charu bansal

hello sir……….
    i am charu bansal….from u.p. meerut
    mai ngo join karna chahti hu……please allow me…..mai kuch karna chahti hu……..desh k liye

• Zakir

Hi Charu,
      i am starting a nava yojana a social firm to help all youths to get free jobs and develop their personality,
      We have also planned to conduct their responsibilities towards their parents, So Kindly Join Me to make this as success.

Regards
      Zakir
      9945299299

61. raj v sisodiya

Dear all reader.

Here I we declared that I m going to start one of the ngos in India level, where we will work to many issues which occurred day by day,

We r looking good educated persona/RTI,SOCIAL ACTIVIST,

Note we required one person in each state Frm India only.

Interested candidates may reach on 09898903551
    Raj v sisodiya.
    RTI&SOCIAL ACTIVIST.

• Raj India

dear sir i would like to work with you. kindly give me a chance to serve for the country.

• jyotshana

Sir I really want to join u Becks I just want help another person plz can I join u plz sir

62. anshul anurag

Sir, mera naam anshul hai.. Mai bhut simple larka hu or maine engineering complete 2014 mai hi kia hu sir mai bhut dino se crime petrol, heros, emotional atyachar, jaise serial dekhata hu to reh nai pata dil ro deta hai mera. Mai kuch de nai sakta av lekin jab v mere pass kuch v aaya mai jarur dunga. Sir i am just crying to see a serial i cant share this to my family.. Sir mai kuch karna chahta kuch v aapke sath jur kar ya kaise v mughe rasta dikhayiye… Please sir..

63. Ron Selvan

Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Ron Selvan from Malaysia and wish to contribute to your foundation via out of the box approach. Honestly I don’t know if it is possible but nevertheless its worth trying for.

I read through the history of Youth Ki Awaaz and the noble path that the foundation is heading to. I represent a established company in Malaysia and we are currently going to step into India market any time soon.

I will share my proposal once I receive a reply from you and mean time I would appreciate if you could surf the http://www.aseanpradize.com for further information.

Thank you very much for time taken to read this mail.

Regards

Ron
    +6 019 2400 290
    Asean Paradize

Malaysia

64. Jatinshishodya

Hi my self jatinshishodya I m interested to join you plz call me my no also thear in my mail.and I am professional.

65. Vaibhav

I want to start a ngo . Can you help me out with the useful guidelines ? And , if possible , provide me some useful links or persons .

66. sova shaw

hi…………..
    i want to join ngo.
    ma graduate in political science,,
    m from kolkata…
    thnx

• raj v sisodiya

U can contact me on 09898903551
      For further details.

Thanks&regards.
      Raj v sisodiya.

67. kiran

Dear Sir/ Mam…. I am postgraduate in MSW ,I have 2 year Job work experience in NGO
    Healthcare Sector CHILD & WOMAN and also one year job work experience
    in NGO ISHP.

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of my references. Feel free to call
    me at 9026205896 ,to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from
    you.

Sincerely,! Thanks!

68. Vishal kashyap

Hello ! Sir/ mam. My name is vishal and I m from delhi in completed 10th class . But I can really interest social work. Please 1 chance to help us poor children

• raj v sisodiya

Plz call me on 09898903551.

Thanks&regards.
      Raj v sisodiya.

• zulfikar ali

Hi…Vishal
      i am zulfikar ali mai ek ngo chlata hu or humne ek school apne under me liya hua hai.
      hum un bachoo ki pdai likhai ka sbka khrcha uthate hai agar aap intersting ho hmare sath judne me to u can contact me 9810186643
      thanx…

69. mona

Hi Sir, this is mona from Bangalore, i have completed B.E (Environmental Engineering) and i wanna work for poor children at my rural place for there education.

Regards

Mona

70. raj v sisodiya,

Dear all,
    I m going to start the new societies in India level , we required volunteers and member in India at each state.
    We r going to serve poor child,aged,orphanage,and handicapped,disabled person.
    The interested people can join and call us at 909898903551.

Thanks&regards,
    Raj v sisodiya.

• Pawan pratap

Hie,
      i want to join ngo. I m pursuing my graduation in b.com. . And i have genuine intrest.

• Ajay Raj

Hi ! Myself Ajay Raj ..Our NGO Status of Girls in India – SGI our official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NGO.SGI just follow and contact us and be proud to become Volunteer of SGI .SGI works for Girls in India

71. REKHA kumari

Hello,
    sir/mam
    I want to join your organization.I done ppost graduate in human rights.

72. Ridhi Dutt

Hi I realy want to join dis NGO to help orphane childen

73. diwakar tiwari

sir/mam mai aapke ngo se judna chata hu plz help me

74. ravindra singh

hi ser/mam ,,,,,,,me n g o ko join karna chahata hu,,,me uttrakhand ka rehane wala hu,,,waha education achi nahi hi ,apahij logo ki seva karna chata hu………me waha school kholna chata hu.or kuch sansta kholana chata hu

75. ravindra singh

hi i want register to n g o. for education ,is fast ,,and my viilage is uttrakhand there is not good education..becouse i want join n g o

76. Sonam

1. Hello
    I suggest that the top NGO list should have an Animal NGO also, as animals make up and important part of the earth and in our human iinfrastructure they really need lot of help and support from the society. Animals can’t help themselves when they are hurt, can’t voice it out. They can’t do anything about not having any food or water facility when they give birth.
    Hence, NGO’s like – PETA, PFA (People for Animals), SPCA (Society for Prevention and cruelty to Animals) should be considered to makemark on people and make them aware about animal issues.

77. Himanshu Chimbulkar

Sir my friend shweta is in big trouble bcoz her family dont support her for education and they treat her lie she doesnt belong to their family and her father beat her with any thing around him (tiles, stone , table or rod or by belt)…they feel that she is unlucky for them and they punish her for thing which she is not responsible…… her father is going to be the candinate of nagarsevak coming election on the ticket of shivsena…….. she wants to be a lawyer or company secretarial , she is in fy BCOM…..can u plz name any NGOs who help this types by providing them Food, shelter and JOBs……plz inbox me on FB or link over here

78. RA Verma

sir our ngo citizen welfare & agriculture development samiti,works for development of thepoor sectionof the society. pl.help for my works ,

79. VIKAS ROBINSON

sir i want to join ur sanstha to work for needy people so please give me also one chance to proove myself

80. sayyed shakir

sir/madam i m realy appreciate you for making of this organisation ..

mai ek n.g.o mai as: PRO ki dasignation pe work kar raha hoon humare yaha bohot se bache hai or bhi hai jo bharti hona chate hai lekind fund ki kami ki waje se hum usmai saksham hai

jis mai se kuchh ese bhi hai jo 17 years ke hai lekin apne kapde bhi nahi badal pate hai ?

mai aapko unke kuchh photos send kar raha hoon

or yaha 3000 se bhi ziyada mamber widows ,disable,patients, or ghareeb log hai …..

hum aapke saath jud ke ziyada se ziyada zarurat mand logo ki madat karna chahate hai

81. shailja khurshyam

hi i m be graduate nd i want to join your ngo espically to help orphans in education field

82. ruchi trivedi

Hi. Am a teacher. I want to join NGO. Want to help orphans and needy women. Please give me a chance. I am from gujarat.

83. Geet

Hiii,my name is Geet,I am living in Bangalore,I just want to join a NGO,I want to work for orphan childs in AECS Layout Bangalore , plz guide me…

84. AtmaVallabh Trust (@Atma_Vallabh)

Greetings from: Atma Vallabh Medical & Educational Trust – Foundation – Bangalore, India.
    Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)

Our Vision:-
    “To emerge as a true global non political implementer and a partner NGO to relentlessly serve and empower the Global community”

Our Mission:
    To financially support research activities in the health care sector and provide educational facilities to the underprivileged population across the globe by strategically collaborating and cooperating with various national and international entities that include charities, voluntary organizations non-profit in nature, compulsively aligned to accomplish to our vision”.

In lieu of the acute rise in the demand of CROs (Contract Research Organisations involved in Clinical Research/Trials) professionals in India, Atma Vallabh Medical & Educational Trust – Foundation is soon launching vocational training courses accredited by International authorities, across India for Life Science professionals & fresh graduates, nurses, doctors, aspirants of clinical research profession.

Courses to be Offered:
    Clinical Research Investigator programme for Doctors
    Research Nurse Programme for Nurses
    Clinical Research Associates Programme
    Clinical Research Coordination Programme
    Regulatory Affairs Programme
    Clinical Data Management Programme
    Pharmacovigilance Programme
    Clinical Research Quality Assurance Programme
    The course shall be delivered and facilitated by leminent and leading National and International faculties/practitioners/authorities giving students distinct advantage over the others.
    Watch out this space for more.
    Send your enquiries to [email protected]

Visit us on:

• umesh shukla

my ngo working for education and cultar.please help for my works

• pankaj bajpai

My name is Pankaj Bajpai. i want to join a ngo. my education is msw, p.g diploma in enviroment. menagment.,

85. Verchasva welfare society

Dear Friends ,
    we open our branches in Rural Areas (Uttar Pradesh ) to help women , also we aware everyone about legal formalities .
    we need someone who can provide our suggestions .
    Retried Police, Lawyer
    thanks
    9899056512

86. Dipali Bhaskar More

hi i m an engineering student and i want to join ngo please guide me.
    my emailid=[email protected]

87. prashant vishwakarma

i am prashant vishwakarma i want to join ngo for doing some thing else and different for the people of india so plz give me chance to prove my self

88. Dr Bhaskar pandey

hello sir, I am Dr Bhaskar Pandey,pursuing MPH(master in public health)…want to join your NGO..and want to work different project related to public health………

89. ASHISh SEN

My name is ASHISH SEN from jabalpur (M.P.) and i have complete my post graduation in M.S.W. with 1 year experience as a BLOCK COORDINATOR and now i am seeking a administrative or coordinator jobs in ngo if you have any requirement so please tell me my mob. nu. is 09479640829

90. Abhilash Singh

Hi,

My name is Abhilash Singh and I want to join NGO, Can you please give me a chance?????

91. Dr. Shikha Nayak

Hi,
    I wanna join an NGO. Myself an ayurvedic M.S. doctor and want to do something for needy people.

92. aanchal

Namaste, I am aanchal, a homemaker…I always want to serve the society but also bounded with several responsibilities which doesnot allow me to move out…I hve to stay at home…I would appreciate if you suggest me with ideas so that I can be the part of your organisation and lend my hand in serving the society…by staying at home….reply awaited….thank you

93. Indu Sharma

My name is Indu Sharma ,I am looking to work with an N.G.O In Haryana State .Currently I am in U.S.A. will be in India in March. I would like to volunteer my time with children or women. Please let me know if it is possible.

94. Abdul

I myself Abdul Rahim , im BE Mechanical graduate , i want help from all of you my brothers and sisters, in my place all poors peoples are not getting the benefits of ration from FAIR PRICE SHOPS . The peoples are facing lot of problems from these fpc owners in getting their food kits , i want to help them by leagal laws and open an NGO to Help these poor peoples in my future life , So pllllzzzz help me i dont have any idea on social and political side. thhhhaaaaannnnkkk yoouuu allll.

• mithlesh

good morning sir ,
      I am mithlesh upadhyay one of the your fans. I have done my
      engineering and want more study because of interest .but past 5 year a
      source of income from my family . my father is a farmer in chitrakoot
      district satna m.p.
      we have loan amount from shardha Garmin bank and from
      relationship also . (170000 & 200000). I am very poor . my mother was
      expired 2005.
      there is no way income source without agricultural what I do
      since my father borrowed already and he can’t more since no way .
      I can’t live without my engineering interest and want more study
      from top institutions because of this I want appear in GATE-14 with my
      in February 15 will be exam . now I have this time only for
      study. GATE-15 application form is declared . I don’t have money for
      this work .
      plz sir give me money some 10,000 rs. I will return your money
      after the exam I will work some job . believe me sir not fraud not
      wrong as you can see in iit khadagpur gate -14 website give there data
      where
      reg.#-A171H81
      password- meresapne

and sir you can able to find me there for identification purpose sir .
      my union bank of India account
      a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
      a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
      I want some 5000 rs.
      plz help sir I will return your money sure and will remember you in
      lifetime I want to became a very good engineer . thank you sir for
      reading me.

95. MAHESH Kumar varun

Hi friends.my name is mahesh.and iam a registterd NGO.I want to work with other NGO for experience. so I can work his NGO for rural development. I live in rural ariya in up.my education is M.A .B.A my contact no.9838879468. any NGO plz connect me for work.

96. Amit Chauhan

Hi,

My Name is Amit Chauhan. I am post graduate and working in a U.S. based MNC as a IT professional in Noida. I always wanted to work for society and poor people. nobody care of poor peoples. I belongs from rural area and I have spent my childhood in poverty. so I can understand how people survive. I also need my current job, so please tell me how can I do the same.

My Email: [email protected]
    Phone:+91- 981 881 2824

Thanks,

97. Meet Boda

hello……. i need to join Ngo
    i can help out any of the things in mumbai…
    My name is Meet Boda
    Contact- 9773601455

98. Ashish baranwal

Hi , myself Ashish Baranwal , I want visit any NGO in Delhi
    Can I visit
    9871076040

99. Rana Sangram Singh

Good Evening my name is Rana Sangram Singh.I Belong in Uttar Pradesh at pratapgarh district in kunda block.mai ek businessman mai hoo .mera dream kisi aise NGO ke saath kaam karne ka hai jo real me poor people ki help karta hai .aap mujhe pls apne NGO me dil se help karne ka mauka de .

• mithlesh

good morning sir ,
      I am mithlesh upadhyay one of the your fans. I have done my
      engineering and want more study because of interest .but past 5 year a
      source of income from my family . my father is a farmer in chitrakoot
      district satna m.p.
      we have loan amount from shardha Garmin bank and from
      relationship also . (170000 & 200000). I am very poor . my mother was
      expired 2005.
      there is no way income source without agricultural what I do
      since my father borrowed already and he can’t more since no way .
      I can’t live without my engineering interest and want more study
      from top institutions because of this I want appear in GATE-14 with my
      in February 15 will be exam . now I have this time only for
      study. GATE-15 application form is declared . I don’t have money for
      this work .
      plz sir give me money some 10,000 rs. I will return your money
      after the exam I will work some job . believe me sir not fraud not
      wrong as you can see in iit khadagpur gate -14 website give there data
      where
      reg.#-A171H81
      password- meresapne

and sir you can able to find me there for identification purpose sir .
      my union bank of India account
      a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
      a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
      I want some 10000 rs.
      plz help sir I will return your money sure and will remember you in
      lifetime I want to became a very good engineer . thank you sir for
      reading me.

100. Puja Raj Wangdi

hello am Puja Raj Wangdi from Darjeeling WB..i always wanted to do something for our people…i have not achieved anything great in life but when it comes to serve people am always ready and happy…

101. Tanusree Biswas

hello…. myself Tanusree Biswas,, I’m from Assam,,, my deucational qualification is M.A. in Sociololy, B.ed…So,, i want to do something for the welfare of the society,,, So, it will be kind enough if you provide me an oppourtunity to work in your NGO…

102. Summer Singh Thakur

Hi.. ! My Name is Summer Singh Thakur we are working in NGO name “Vishav Jan Kalyan Saghatan” Rampur Bushahr, Shimla Himachal Pradesh in which we distribute cloths, Book and other items which we can to poor childrens and flood effected areas people for relief from our collection money from Year 2005. So we want help from other NGO’s to process our work and we want also to do work protect our environment and area neat and clean.

Contact no 09816114083

With regards
    For Vishav Jan Kalyan Saghatan

103. sunil kumar

Our NGO name is Shri Motiram Kamlelsh Foundation, working for underpriviledge children. SMKF educating the poor chilren. Any mother NGO may give us your work and project for its future. SMKF also working for human rights awreness and social welfare programe. pls for given any work cont. us 9818533965

104. kamal choudhary

Hi
    I am Kamal ch oudhary, I am not concern to any Ngo’s Yet. But i want to do something For BPL family who is not able to pay the higher fee. I can avail the
    some courses free of cost to that kind of peoples. Like computer Basics, excel, Computer hardware/ Networking. If any one want to know more just call or mail me…. thnx

105. MOHD SHAKEB KHAN

As we know that RBI can control all the banks just same as a UMBRELLA is required to cover all the NGOS ,TO GUIDE AND CONTROL OVER IT……

106. finny

who ever it may concerned
    we have a free education system for dropout and reckpickers children in burari village.we are planning to start a library for them.sir if you can give us some old children books.waiting for a positive response
    thanking you
    finny

107. Anirban Bandyopadhyay

If you do not include the Rhastriya Swyamsevak Sangh organized institutions roles, then, definitely you are playing the politics here. I am first in this website, and hopefully will not return. The amount of money spent by RSS alone is more than all the organizations you have listed put together. The number of people they help is manyfold more than all the organizations you have put together. Do not play politics. It is a shame on you. The world knows who is doing what. By strength, RSS is second to Red Cross society in the world. If you suggest that you have not mentioned RSS because of Hindu ideology then, what ideology your listed organizations follow? Do you know? Check that out. Most of them have included congressi ministers and capture Govt funding and/or/ benefits by the process. So, are you working to spread that Congress inspired NGOs are the best? Then change your title and write “top 10 secular NGOs in India”, be fair, do not ridicule yourself in public.

108. Pranjul Mishra

Hi All,

Narayan Seva Sansthan is one the best NGO in India, its office at Udaipur,Rajasthan and is rendering philanthropic services in the field of treatment and rehabilitation of polio affected persons of the society at large, without any discrimination on the ground of religion,region,caste,sex etc. At present it has been running 13 prestigious hospitals for polio patients and a big international hospital for treatment of disabled by birth in Udaipur where disabled person all corner of the world are being treated free of cost. you can visit facebook page for all recent activities https://www.facebook.com/NssUdaipurIndia

109. Bhart Kumar Porwal

Dear,
    Sir/Mam,
    I am Bhart Kumar porwal from New Delhi. I am CA final student from “Institute Of chartered accountant of India”,& i also Completed graduation.I want join NGO for Social Working and teaching to poverty student through NGO, I also Want To helping of person.
    I am also participate in future event.

Regards

Bhart Kumar Porwal

Mob No- +91 9582904504

110. sarita arora

People who are genuinely interested to work for the well being of the under privileged children, youth, women, families & ultimately contribute to healthy happy autonomous individuals do contact me at the below email address

111. Aliva

Hi I am simple girl from Dehradun. I have completed my MBA in HR from an reputed college. Right now i am working as an HR Executive.
    But anyways the job satisfaction is not there. As from very beginning i want to do something of my own interest. Which i cant.

When we say about Big Shot NGO they mostly recruit people from Rural development background. But what about those people who really want to do for the society. There are many people who want to serve the society but due to not having any development degree they can’t.
    But if we see rather then degree holder if we call upon the people together who love to serve the country by heart i think it would be more helpful for our developing nation.

Please mail me if you think i can contribute something for our nation.

112. shivam yadav

yes this will be the best ngo operations in the wholw world and i am very happy to say that this helpsus to remove poverty from india, and this helps in the awkening of the rural peoples.

113. Shatru

You missed RDT. rdtfvf.org/ Rural Development Trust (RDT) has been carrying out need based welfare and integrated programs of development for rural poor and needy especially …

114. Sita Ram

Hello…I am Sita Ram from Delhi. I am working in pvt sector, i want 2 join an NGO as i want 2 help needy peoples…..plzz suggest me any NGO who works for children education..plz provide me the address and contact no. of the NGO..

115. Kunal Kathrani

I want to help the kids who are physically handicap…. its like you jus see d videos of physically handicap ppl on you tube n u can see they r doing wonders in life, which even most of us, who r probably given everything in working condition coudnt do…. so i wish to motivate those young children who r physically challenged, so that they can do wonders too.. hope to get sum ppl who could, 1) guide 2) help 3) volunteer n make these children believe that their life holds a value too n is worth living….

116. Surya Prakash Kataria

I want to provide the free training to girl/women on cutting and tailoring, beauty par-lour training and computer training. And also counselling for higher studies & provide proper guidance.

117. CupoNation India (@CupoNation_IN)

We also wanted to share that we are partnering with social agencies and setting up a separate page for them on our website so that they can have direct contributions from anyone who is interested in donating from our website, thus improving discoverability of social projects and helping our consumers in choosing a social initiative they want to contribute for. Here is the page: http://www.cuponation.in/being-social

118. suril shah

Hello it is good but i would like to add that all NGO should work woth the co ordinate and help each other so it would be good for India.
    I am the student of development communication and want to make my career in te development sector so i would like to work in nay good NGO which is working on education nad environment, woman issue.

119. shikha singh

Hello…I am Shikha Singh frm navi mumbai. I am a FY.BMS student in navi mumbai,nd i want 2 join an NGO as i wnt 2 help needy peoples…..plzz suggest me any NGO dat works fr children education..nd plz provide me the address nd contact no. of dat NGO.w8ng fr ur rply…..

120. Pranjul Mishra

Hi,
    Narayan Seva Sansthan is one of the best NGO forhandicapped and disabled. Narayan Seva Sansthan , Udaipur is a registered Non Profit charitable organization sine 23-10-1985 committed to serve ‘Free Of Cost’ the suffering humanity in general and the polio and disabled people in particular. The Sansthan has so far conducted 1, 55000 polio operation ’Free Of Cost’. We have got many awards in Social Services, you can visit this page http://www.narayanseva.org/awards.aspx

121. Siddhesh W

I am working on a Project in L&T Ecc for an initiative to eradicate the open defication problems in our country . We work on making low cost Toilets by a new neat contruction technique called “Precast”..We will cater to the needs with immediate effect . Do let me know so we can together solve this problem and make India Free of Open Defication.

• Tanvi

Hi. I would like to know more about this technology about low-cost Toilets that you are talking about. Where can I find such information. Can you help me with the website address?

122. kamaljeet

l am kamaljeet gill president of rehabilition and settlement organization {raso} NGO IN AMRITSAR

123. Priyadarshini Shrutika

Hi,i am priyadarshini.I want to join ‘Smile’ ngo.Its because when i was doing my engineering from NIT hamirpur,i came across the club’prayas’ which was to uplift the poor children and we being the part of it taught dem and even collected clothes and organised functions for dem.I however wasnt involved wit it on regular basis due to my other activities in clg bt,always showed my participation towards it by contributing clothes,taking few pictures Nd playing with the..I have now graduated and am soon going to join a comlany in bangalore.I always wanted to be a prt of it ever since i lost my dad at d age of 6.it was den dat i realised wat a smile means to a person’s life and esp.a child.I want to be a prt of smile.kindly,let me kbow how i can contributw and be a part of it.I like writing articles and have also been a part of my college magazine and at d same time i like playing witb kids and taking photograpbs.mail me at: [email protected]

124. Preeti Rathi

Hi,I ‘m Preeti and I want to join Udaan Foundation. Recently I met with an accident and saw the situation in hospitals which is very bad. That’s why want to join. I ‘ve done MBA and working in private company.

125. wazim khan

if want to all over the changes in every society on our environment, so it’ll be go ahead youth ki aawaaz in our voice.

126. Rekha sharma

Why it is necessary that girls have to married. I want live for people i don’t want to get married and serve people. i want to scarified my whole life for child and woman development i want to serve my country. please answer me how can i do this my parents are force for marriage but i don’t want to do this please find out a way for me. today i am working as a accountant in a semi govt. organisation i can leave all things for my dreams i seen for my country. please tell me how can i join you.

• Sabahat

Great thinking because same as i think always. as female parents and society always stuck on this way. so for your aim you should think, Are you able to do and maintain your commitment because if you will left your home and relatives so who will support you? Are you able to spend your life alone and go for your own decisions? and many more… but first you think where you are stand and how long you are able to go alone ( i know there are so many friends but those are not permanent just think it then it will support to you to go ahead in your life) God bless you !

127. Sher Nathal

AIBWA (All India Bhedkut Welfare Association Reg.No. S/16479 ) wants to start NGO to Social work i.e. marriage of poor girls, education for poor’s betterment of health, help for widows and other social works.

128. Vijay kumar sah

Hi,
    My elder sister has been sufferring from the exploitation and abuses from her in-laws for dowry for about 15 years since her marriage.

Sometimes even they threaten her that they will kill her and nobody will be able to do anything. Every body (mother-in-law, brother-in-law,husband,sister-in-law & father-in-law) beat her like animals and drive her to her father’s house very often.

Could you please suggest what should we do ? What action we should take for this ?

We are from Bihar. Could you please let us know the correct person or authority to whom we should approach ?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Vijay Kumar Sah

• roona

it is sad to know that your sister’s been suffering since fifteen long years…. please contact a lawyer and report this to nearest police station…. and also contact ngo that works for woman welfare…. please don’t delay any more….. i wonder how could you have been be silent for such a long time…. I’m really sorry that i couldn’t give you the exact names to be approached as I’m not from Bihar…..

129. RADHA KASOW EDUCATIONAL AND HEALTH SOCIETY

Hy all the NGO ,my society name RADHA KASOW EDUCATIONAL AND HEALTH SOCIETY ,ALL THE NGO PLEZ spotted my ngo .at time a god project do it -free aducation provide B.tech,Diploma and MBA for 80 thousand below income her family .can you spotted any way my NGO say all are thanks.CONT:-09334018095

130. DR.ANSHU SAXENA

i am a lecturer in B.Ed college i want to work with an ngo for women education,computer training for girls and women,child health so please help me i am from aligarh U.P DR. ANSHU SAXENA

131. RITESH KUMAR

I belong to a village affected by flood. During the time more people live either on the road or go outside for 3 months. Because of that villagers are not capablle to teach their children and I want to educate them properly , so that they can be a part of educated INDIA. Guide me , how should I do that for them?

132. Pramod

It is true that some organizations are truly doing good job for the under privileged sections of the society. It is also true that some of them are having a hidden agenda of converting first the religion and then the commitment. The separatist voices heard in north-east is a proof of this. We can not blame them. As a society, we have ignored the interests of under privileged and made them a victim of foreign separatist organizations. Let us assume our responsibility towards our fellow Indians and work for the balanced development of the nation as a whole.

133. Sourabh Kumar

Hi….I wish to teach the poor and help them improve in their education.
    Any one who need a free volunteer can contact me on my number 8130782694 for Noida region.
    Thanks and regards…

134. ncvs

Dear Sir or Madam,
    We are greeting from Uttarakhand(Almora),Nav Chetan Vikas Samiti(NCVS) Kasar Devi Almora Uttarakhand.
    NCVS was established in 15/03/09-10 according to the Registration No.282 of the society of registration act 1860. Presently we are working in our four computer center with more then 280 students in minimum and sometime free fee structure.. our all centers are located in rural arias so there are a huge group of SC/ST obc and women,, they want to join computer but their families are below to the poverty level, we want also provide to them IT literacy,,,,
    along with it we are also working with DTC(District Tuberculosis Control) almora ,Rural Development Children & Youth, women welfare, health environment etc….. , we have more then 250 young volunteer.
    We are keen to work closely with you as we have same climate, and do same type of work. as we are NEW registered so we need to work..
    Please accept our request of collaboration any where in uttarakhand specially Kumaon region,,
    Thanks a lot.
    I look forward to hearing soon.
    Best Regards
    Madan Singh Bisht
    Sectary of NCVS
    [email protected]
    05962251085,
    09536744303
    07579050222

135. hargovind singh

Hello sir, My Name is Hargovind singh form gwalior MP, I belongs to a poor family, I am doing job in pharmaceuticals but not satisfied heartly. I want to do my best for Poor & needy Childrens & Families (for quality education, rehabilitation etc), Environment, strengthing the lower level people to improve there living standards & earning for a bright india. Can anybody help me, how i can reach my goals…. waiting for your valued responce… please…

136. Amit Singh

Do check http://www.taaray.com totally FREE web based learning portal, This could help NGO’s to form their own online learning platform.

TaaRay offers free educational materials for students. Our interactive videos are a fun way to understand concepts, solve homework problems and become a smarter student at school.

137. Ajay Sandhu

hello all, i am an advocate and good in my profession , but side by side i want to open an NGO for the poor children in haryana and but i dont have any knowledge that how to open an NGO, is there any necessity for any land and office , i want to make them educate regarding the basic necessity of life, to aware them about there constitutional rights that nobody can shater them, to provide them with cloths, to give them work not matter small or big, to give them food , and most important my all effort in the direction of controlling papulation, which is the major factor for every problem.

so my friends if any one can guide me or want to join than welcome. please mail me;; [email protected] or call me 09467412800, 0999610818

138. mukta

hi m workin in health department.. in tribal area and i wanted to work wid NGOs who are doing for upliftment of tribal peoples.any suggestions?????

• Ashish sen

Hai every one my name is ashish sen and i want to inform all of you we are starting a NGo in indore (Ascent women empowerment society) and now we are searching good or passionates youth’s so if any one join our NGO so tell me
        Ashish sen
        (Promotion manager)
        Contact:09479640829

139. Mohd Shamshad

I m running a computer educational institute (TZIT Education). I m also work in social field. Now i want to join NGO. Please provide the full detail how to join NGO.

140. D.C. Rimunchung

I am a graduate male from Manipur, India with seven years working experience of NGO in health care for marginalized community & education for under privilege children. I also have an excellent skills on project management and two years admin & secretarial works. Kindly do let me know if any of job vacancy that will suit my skills and experiences.
    Here is my contact details:
    email: [email protected]
    Contact no: +919402888690

141. Sunandit Chaudhury

Hello All…
    I’m Sunandit here from Kolkata… I’m Media academician and attached with this industry from several years…. I’ve a script of a short telefilm based on the story of huge pressure of study & bad effect of the rat racing mentality of their parents… it’s a good awareness project for the parents…. is there anyone to help in the production of the film… it will be approx 30 min film with a budget of rs. 75k – 80k … anyone interested can communicate through mail… my mail id is [email protected]… for my profile anyone can search google by name… SUNANDIT CHAUDHURY

142. Juba Pratim

Hello All.

I want to work for an NGO which focuses on Participatory Media and Audio Visual Projects. Give some suggestions.

-Juba

143. Rajneesh Kumar

Want to serve Indians by education.

I request everyone please guide me on the same or share the details of the NGOs who is working to educate people.

Kind Regards,
    Rajneesh Kumar

144. Rajneesh Kumar

Want to serve Indians by education.

Kind Regards,
    Rajneesh Kumar

145. Hitesh Singh

I am Hitesh Singh from Uttarakhand, Want to work for an NGO, want to help those people who really want Help.
    Want to gain peace and satisfaction after serving those people.
    Want to work in my Own District Bageshwar or state Uttarakhand. Plz help me out
    MY email:- [email protected]
    Mobile:- 8859333707

146. Hitesh Singh

I am Hitesh Singh from Uttarakhand, Want to serve an NGO, want to help those people who really want Help.
    Want to gain peace and satisfaction after serving people.

147. gayatree

Are you moving abroad for your further studies Or Living with Your friends in an Apartment or Live alone in the City and have to cook the same old instant packets of maggi or soups …Hey Boys this class is just for you ..

Girls who have got accustomed to house maids and doesnt know how to cook when ure about to get married this is the right place to learn ..

Learn the most practical tips and tastes just like the hotel cuisine ..
    Join5 days Chinese course for boys and girls who have never cooked..get d best guidance from chef padma starts tomorow at 1pm..call for bookings asap on 9819165360..

If u miss out one day it shall be carried forward further…Boookings have started ..Batches getting full ..Minimum seats 20..

148. sumit jha

sir i am sumit jha from jalandhar Punjab. i am unit leader of my unit in NSS. i want to patch up with the NGOs who are working on:1)gender issues 2) adolescence 3)environment.
    therefore suggest me the name and detail of NGOs working on above sited social issues.

my email id is: [email protected]

149. Om Prakash

I am Om Prakash. I have completed my Post
    Graduation Diploma in Development Communication from A. J. K. mass
    Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia.

I have more then 4 years experience in Handling Production and Coordination.

I have a media background. Now i am looking to switch into Social
    Sector. I know that i have fresher in this field, but i know about Co-ordination and field work.

I want to reach each and every place there nobody can reach on different social issues in India.

I have knowledge about Word, Excel and PPTs.

I would like to work with an NGO.

If anybody have any information so please let me know.

150. Firdous Hasan

Hi,
    I m Firdous Hasan from mumbai i want to join NGO bcoz i want to help help people

151. Jayanta Kumar Nanda

Hello, My Name is Jayanta Kumar Nanda, I belongs to a poor family, I am doing job but not satisfied heartly. I want to do my best for Poor Childrens (Basically street childs) & Families (for quality education, rehablitation etc), Environment, strengthing the lower level people to improve there living standards & earning for a bright india. Can anybody help me, how i can reach my goals…. waiting for your valued responce… please…

152. megha sharma

i megha sharma want to join ngo because i want to be a social worker in my life and i want to help for needy people.

• Sandeep Mahto

WE ARE WORKING IN “AASHRAY FOR EVERYONE”

we wants member and volunter from all over India
      by working together we can make India golden bird..

Vision and Mission
      We are committed to social justice, sustainable
      development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic
      human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to
      information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels.

We are committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of
      sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of under
      represented and marginalized sectors of society.
      For bridging the
      data gap and improving information availability we are committed to
      develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and exchange
      of a trusted and accurate source of quality information.

153. FEDERAL GLOBAL FOUNDATION

Federal Global Foundation as a support organization continues to diligently work towards its objective of making the underprivileged self reliant and providing them an opportunity to lead a life of dignity.

It gladdens our heart and strengthens our resolve when we see a changed life for the better.
    We share with you the stories of some of the beneficiaries.

154. sudhir singh

hiiii i am sudhir singh 24 year from allahabad right now i am working but i want to join NGO for the poor child please advice me how to help these people

• Sandeep Mahto

WE ARE WORKING IN “AASHRAY FOR EVERYONE”

we wants member and volunter from all over India

by working together we can make India golden bird..

Vision and Mission
      We are committed to social justice, sustainable
      development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic
      human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to
      information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels.

We are committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of
      sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of under
      represented and marginalized sectors of society.
      For bridging the
      data gap and improving information availability we are committed to
      develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and exchange
      of a trusted and accurate source of quality information.

155. GOPAL SHIL

I want to join nbo and wanted to serve poor people and for their infants education.pl. help/advices/link me as I REQUESTED.

• Surendra Kumar Meher

Our NGO has been working in the field of Education, Women Empowerment & Rural Entrepreneurship Development in targeted dist. Sonepur, Boudh & Angul
      If we have the oppertunities to tie up with your organization pl contact mob. no.9437589026 for Society for Awareness Development, Welfare & necessary Action (SADWNA).

156. ajain

SALAAH will help you in making your life simple and beautiful. SALAAH a group of members from different fields like lawyer, teacher , doctor, today’s youth etc..!!!We don’t use any cookies to gather information about you.
    Your username is a friendly identifier. At this group SALAAH will help you to solve all your problems and make your life simple.. Privacy will maintained..

Our goal is simple just to see smiling faces and love this beautiful life..!!!
    Salaah for the noble causes of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for all, Economic upliftment of the underprivileged, Education, Peace, Harmony and National Integration. It focuses on educating the people about their rights in general and to teach the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to young people everywhere so that they know and insist on their rights and those of others. The Forum teaches human rights both in the classroom and beyond traditional education settings.(https://www.facebook.com/Salaahforyou)
    If anyone wants to join us ,Please most welcome

157. vishal

Hello All.

I really appreciate the work of all NGO’s.Recently I came across a very sad incident and posting this to seek help of you kind people. Two girls in Bihar are being tortured by their own father because they are female child.This time they were so fatally battered that they had to lodge a police complain against their own family. But her father got bail in this and now they ran away from their house fearing that they could become victims again .They are spending nights on railway station and that too in state when they are seriously wounded and suffering from fever and other illness.

When your own family neglect you to this extent it really becomes difficult to survive.

Is there any NGO who could really help them .legally so that they could be saved from there own family .They are not asking for any financial help but just guidance and legal help so that Police and administration take up this issue rapidly and seriously.

Please make it fast before it becomes late.

Thanks in Advance.

158. manoj singh

we want to thank these NGOS FOR THEIR GREAT COMMITMENT . GOD bless you all

159. rachna tiwari

I reside in ahmedabad how can I educate those who are underprevileged.

160. aruna

i like to work for the children and you. empower the youth ans children in the county .

161. jitendra dabi

hello sir/madam i want to join an ngo for help poor people n for poor child study.

162. Uma

We are a team of people, that are interested in assisting NGO’s in India
    who provide Free regular school education to children from Class – I to Class – X
    Our goal is to identify NGO’s that are in education sector, Identify their needs, and assist them in using technology in their efforts in providing Free education to the needy.
    We are requesting anyone who can provide a LIST of NGO’s that provide Regular School Educatiopn from Class I to Class X.
    If you have such a LIST or know someone else of such a LIST, please send it to me or let me know the email address or phone number from where I can get such a list.

163. jyotsana khanna

I jyotsana khanna from hyderbad worked for an ngo , due to some reason the ngo has been closed, I want to open an ngo or work with an ngo, for poor people, please help me out. thank you

164. sarojkamila

want to join ngo & want to work for the poor . i need not any salary(money). i will work as a free volunter. plz help me.

165. N Shah

I’m interested in sending my 14 year old son to volunteer in India in summer vacation.. We would prefer something in Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar area..

Any suggestion of good NGO focusing on children education..

Thanks,

166. Hitesh Rangra

This List is definelly the Authors Best List indeed.

As already mentioned by Suchitera:- Suchitera this is the Hight of Paid Media and now Unpaid media. May be it’s easy to search on net and write a post rather than oberserving these all organization.

Author don’t even knoe about these organization becuase these organization believe in working rather than spending money on ADS etc. I worked with UNICEF and these various organization but all these 10 orgainzation not even come closer to .01 % what work created by organization mentioned by Suchitra.
    Althought we dont even care about such crap article which is highly biased.
    Oh , author please come and see what work they have done. We will arrange your entire tour across the nation. We are running 1 Lakh 86 Thousand services Projects which are far far more successful and better than anyone.
    If the author of the article had done more research, s/he would have perhaps not missed out organizations like

a) Bharat Vikas Parishad (BVP) ( http://www.bvpindia.com/ ) whose artificial limb distribution program is one of the largest in the country

b) Sewa Bharati (http://www.sevabharathi.org/ ) which is runs ~ 100, 000 service projects all over India. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seva_Bharati)

c) Vanwasi Kalyan Ashram (http://www.vanavasikalyan.org/) an organization working amongst the tribal areas of India since 1952.

d) Akshaya Patra Foundation (http://www.akshayapatra.org/) that provided balanced, vitamin enriched mid day meals to 1.3 million school children last year.

If the heading of the article said “My 10 favorite NGOs, it would have been different. But when you say TOP 10 NGOs of India, one assumes the reference is to the scale of the operation. The organisations that I mention above, all are impacting people at a large scale.

There are many others, like the Service Organisation of Puttupurthy’s Sai Baba which took care of water requirements of an entire district (~ 1, 000 crore project).

Deepalaya, incidentally is a missionary organization with a clear goal to convert Hindus to Christianity. The philosophy assumes something missing with Hindus as they are and is not really in keeping with the secular nature of our country.

167. Anand

Hello Everybody

Apologies for late comment as first time I am reading this article.
    I liked the concept of putting various work by eminent NGO’s in India through Youth Ki Awaz. I checked some of links provided by author about organisations and I am positive that they all are working hard to bring the change.
    However, I feel bit of biased views about ranking of social organisations. First of all I never came across any specific recommended method for assessment and ranking of NGO’s in India or anywhere else. All these associations and rest of organisation do have same motives and they direct efforts in the best possible way they can. We all are familiar with diverse culture of India where work plan changes with distance.
    After reading some of the previous comments, I am sorry to say, I agree with suchitra’s opinion. Nevertheless, we all are divided on basis of cast, colour, occupation under hopeless cultural norms and society practices all possible restrictions which divide us and in turn entirely blocks the chances of structuring united India in terms of wholeness. The title could have made sense if it would have presented as My Ranking © of writers.
    In simplest way is it possible to achieve century of humanity? I am optimistic person and I hope for the best.
    Cheers!!!

168. abhishek raj

i want to join this ngo as a volunteer, i m 21 years old and i m persuing m.a from kanpur university.

169. Mukesh Purohit

Well said by Suchitra… Since long Open Defecation in India is a great issue to think and work about. One gm human excreta has around 10 Crore viruses, 10 Lake bacterias and 1 Lake eggs. India is a country of villages and they are in tendency or we can say the tradition of open defecation. We as an organization (Action For Community Empowerment, Udaipur- 09649993888) are working in this area for last 10 years and Sanitation is our main stream. We have got the expertise of constructing Low Cost Rural Toilets. Technically viable models of low investment and sustainable. We are also appointed as an expertise agency for Rajasthan state for Supply Chain Management training. For any kind of Sanitation and Training assistance pls call on mentioned nos. Sanitation is a great issue. Please think over it.

170. Suchitra Sharma

a) Bharat Vikas Parishad (BVP)  ( http://www.bvpindia.com/ )  whose artificial limb distribution program is one of the largest in the country

• Rajaji7870

BVP SEWA BHARATI AND VANWASI KALYAN ASHRAM ARE PROJECT OF RASHTRIYA SWAYAM SEWAK SANGH. THEY ARE NOT READY TO ENTER ANY NEW PERSON TO WORK IN THEIR ORGANSIATION . BAICALLY THEY RUN WITH THEIR OWN MOTIVES . RARELY THEY CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY. LOT OF FIGHT EGO AND JEAOULSY IN THEIR OWN WORKERS .

• Praveen

Dear Rajaji, Anyone can join RSS and/or any other organizations mentioned above. RSS has more than 100,000 charities and service programmes in the fields of education, health care, rural development, tribal emancipation, village self-sufficiency, rural farming and the rehabilitation of lepers and special needs children. It is also the largest NGO in India and probably in the world.

• Ramakant Rout

Hi,
        My self from Odisha in very interior area in odisha wants to serve poor and helpless people can any organization helping me.
        Thanking You

• Alok Mehta

Hi sir,
        I am Alok Mehta From Bihar in Gaya. i have 3 year Experience in hotel & 1 year Hospitality Trainer cap Foundation “NGO” till date.
        But i want to work Another NGO. Plz do sometthing

• Brij Singh

Dear Sir,

Feeling excite with positive attitude to writing this email regarding to apply for Trainer//Teacher/Volunteering and want serve to people/humanity,

According to you mail I am describing all the points.

1- Background- I belong to small town near Lucknow and my father is landlord with her housewife, two youngest brother, one is engineer and one doing commerce honor.
      My professional qualification is an expert of human behavior as well as Business Development Manager Please more details attached in my resume

2- Interest- Teaching, Social work as well leads the people.