By Gururaj Rao:

NGOs have been constantly working day-in and day-out to solve various problems concerning children, women, senior citizens, environment etc. Here are the top 10 NGOs who have truly worked in the best possible manner after taking up a particular cause.

1) Sammaan Foundation-

The purpose of establishing Sammaan foundation (Jan 25, 2007) was empowering the downtrodden and linking them with the main stream through education, training and financial support. More specifically, at the moment, Sammaan is working towards organizing the rickshaw-pulling class of people by providing them with opportunities to earn their livelihood. It is taking giant strides in areas like women empowerment, health services, employment generation, micro credit and children’s education. (click to know more)

2) Goonj-

Goonj’s mission is to solve the clothing problems of the underprivileged. It was the recipient of the NGO of the year award in 2007 at the India NGO Awards. The various initiatives of Goong are-

Vastra Samman- Goonj believes that reusing old clothes can help solve the clothing problem of the poor.
Not just a piece of cloth- Goonj has been striving to establish partnerships between rural and rich urban schools.
Rahat Floods- Goonj initiates Rahat floods annually for collect relief material during floods to aid affected victims in West Bengal, Assam and Bihar.
Rahat Winters- Similar to Rahat floods, Goonj initiates Rahat winters every year to solve the problem of winter clothing of the underprivileged. (click to know more)

3) Akshaya Trust-

The mission of Akshaya trust is to care for the helpless, forsaken, mentally ill, old, sick and the road side destitute who live in Madurai. This is accomplished by providing love and affection, healthy food, rehabilitation opportunities. Their sole aim is to restore human dignity. (click to know more)

4) Smile Foundation-

Formed in 2002, the Smile foundation comprises corporate professionals who had a target of providing universal education and healthcare services to the underprivileged thereby changing their lives forever. They aim to set the foundation for nation building by making the downtrodden emerge as productive assets.

5) Udaan Welfare Foundation-

The Udaan Welfare foundation was formed with a mission to empower lives of the downtrodden. Their main areas of focus are children, destitute women, senior citizens and environment protection. Till date, they have launched various health and education initiatives involving children and destitute women. They even have a cancer chemotherapy centre as one of their main projects.

6) Pratham-

Pratham is one of the largest NGO which works towards educating the underprivileged children in the slums of Mumbai. Their team comprises people from various fields who expertly bring their experiences and own unique perspectives and work together to create a bright future for our children. The programs of Pratham are designed in such a way that enrolment of children in schools increases, their learning levels increase and those people who are unable to attend school receive education receive it in a proper manner.

7) LEPRA Society-

LEPRA society actively promotes quality health care through various initiatives. It aims to support various health programmes in the prevention and control of diseases like AIDS, Leprosy, and Tuberculosis etc. Their programmes are mainly focussed to communities which are poor comprising women and children.

8 ) Deepalaya-

Deepalaya is a development-based NGO which works on issues pertaining to the poor and the downtrodden, especially children. It has successfully made inroads into slums of Delhi and initiated rural development in Haryana and Uttarakhand. It works in collaboration with both governmental and non-governmental agencies and makes interventions in the state’s policy making. Their areas of focus include education, healthcare, gender equality, vocational training, empowering other NGOs which have the same vision and upliftment of the differently-abled.

9) Uday Foundation-

Based in New Delhi, the Uday foundation provides support to the families of children suffering from critical disorders, congenital defects and other diseases and syndromes which affects their health, growth and education. It has launched various health related projects for the common man in general. Their special focus is child rights i.e. providing a right to live with dignity. It is more of a parents support group who tackle the problem of saving the lives of the future of our country. They also support research to develop new healthcare technologies.

10) HelpAge India-

HelpAge India, since its establishment in 1978 has constantly been striving to raise resources to protect the rights of senior citizens of our country. They are involved with the local and national government to implement policies which will be beneficial to the elderly. Their objective is to make the senior citizens aware of their rights so that they can play an active role in the society. To accomplish this, they are also working constantly to make the society aware of the concerns regarding the elderly and also promoting better understanding of similar issues.

Image courtesy.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:55 pm July 30, 2014
Priyanka Mishra
Reply
Author

Hi,
My mother wants to join NGO to teach poor children actually she is a home tutor. Anybody can tell me how its possible or how to know about these type of NGOs please it is my mother heartily dream.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:15 pm July 23, 2014
Shadab
Reply
Author

Sir/Mam, I want to join an NGO for poor children and workers.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:19 am July 23, 2014
अमित पंचाल
Reply
Author

नमस्ते सर .मेम
हमारी मात्र भाषा हिंदी हे और में हिंदी का पर्योग करता हु में अपना NGO तो खोल नहीं शकता पर किसी के साथ काम करना चाहाता हु में भी इंसान हु अगर इंसान का भला नहीं करेगा तो क्या करेगा प्यार करना सिखाओ छोटी उम्र में योंन शोषण बाल विवाह मजदूरी करवाना भीख मंगवाना इन बच्चो को ये सब करते दहकता हु तो में मन ही मन रोता हु की हे भगवान बच्चो ने किसी का क्या भीगाडा हे में कुछ लोगो की सोच बदलना चाहता हु । में वेट करूँगा सर आपकी मेल या फोन का।

अमित पंचाल

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:09 pm July 21, 2014
ritika sinha
Reply
Author

Hi my name is ritika and I belong to Bihar.Mai bhi ngo join karne mai interested hoo can u tell me how.Mai bhi ngo se judhakar samaj ke liye kuch karna chati hoon.un child ke liye jo bhaut poor hai jo.un ladies ke liye jo neglet hai.un insano ke liye jo kuch karne ki cha rakhte hai par kisi wajah se kar nahi pate. Can u tell me how can I help them

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:51 pm July 20, 2014
Pankaj Bisht
Reply
Author

hello sir ,
main chahta hu ki main N G O ke saath judkar gareeb bachcho ki madad karu or saath saath apne apne environment ko pollute hone se bachaun.
maine avi civil engineering se diploma complete kiya h or m N G O se judkar kuch karna chahta hu.
contact no. 7500086049
email id- [email protected]
plzzzz sir suggeste me

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:09 am July 20, 2014
Chitra Oka
Reply
Author

I have some land in India (in Konkan area of Maharashtra), which I would to donate to some good cause. The NGO will have to build the infrastructure, which is in partnership with some one else. That person is not interested in donating the land, only my part. I have my name on the land papers.
Can you suggest a good cause to donate the land to?
Chitra

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:43 pm July 19, 2014
Vivek Bisen
Reply
Author

Hello my name is Vivek Bisen, i am recently shifted to Delhi for job. i am interested in doing social work and in my collage life i am part of many social activities at the same time when i was studding. i have free time on weekends and want to part of any NGO who are associate in social activities. My contact detail are as follows:-
Vivek Bisen
Mb.No.08130204999
email id. [email protected]

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:27 pm July 14, 2014
chandraprakash suryawanshi
Reply
Author

like

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:06 pm July 14, 2014
Geeta
Reply
Author

I would like to join in the NGO activities….I am an housewife….Kindly suggest..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:33 pm July 8, 2014
samreen
Reply
Author

sir my father is poor men i am studnt g.g.p.g.colleg rampur mujhe m.a. ki fees ke liye apse help chahiye warna meri pdhai incomplet reh jaegi plz help me my numbr is 8899685225 Plz rply call krke de dije me wait krugi plz help me thanks

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:03 pm July 7, 2014
MD hussain
Reply
Author

Helo… Myself Md hussain from orissa …I hav completed my 12th frim science stream and now i am buisness man i would be very happy to join the ngo…as i want to teach and help the needy children moreover the children are the future of our country and as a youth i too want to give my effort for a bright future ahead….Thanku plss suggest me how i can get into dis????

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:21 am July 7, 2014
tarundeep singh
Reply
Author

I want to join NGO.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:04 pm July 6, 2014
SACHCHIDANAND
Reply
Author

Dear sir,
me poor bachcho ka help krna chahta hu aur ngo se jurna chahta hu
please help me

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:36 pm July 3, 2014
sumit gupta
Reply
Author

Sir my self Sumit gupta i m frm kanpur nd i want to join ngoso plz sugget me regarding dis

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:36 am July 3, 2014
Srija Pramanik
Reply
Author

Helo… Myself Srija from Delhi…I hav completed my 12th frim science stream and pursuing my b.sc.(h) botany….i would be very happy to join the ngo…as i want to teach and help the needy children moreover the children are the future of our country and as a youth i too want to give my effort for a bright future ahead….Thanku plss suggest me how i can get into dis????

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 11:04 pm July 15, 2014
    bhupendra
    Reply
    Author

to join ngo and knw abt all information about our ngo the smile foundation….watsapp or contact 9911110026

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:38 pm July 1, 2014
Jyotsna Sulaniya
Reply
Author

Main aapke dwara zarurat mand logo ki madad krna chati hu
Kya aap mujhe aapse judne ka ek mauka denge.. My no. 9211771654
M from New Delhi

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:16 pm July 10, 2014
    mithlesh
    Reply
    Author

DEAR SIR/MADAM ,
    I AM MITHLESH UPADHYAY FROM SATNA MP , I AM VERY CRITICAL SITUATION , MY FATHER IS A FORMER , I NEED SOME MONEY FOR MY EDUCATION , WE HAVE 4 LAKH LOAN FROM RELATIONSHIP AND KISHAN CREDIT CARD , I WANT TO SOME 50,000 RUPEES FOR MY STUDY , I DON’T HAVE IT …. SIR/MADAM …. PLEASE GIVE ME HELP .. I WILL TRY TO RETURN THIS MONEY WHEN I WILL ESTABLISH …. THANK YOU !!!
    https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
    MITHLESH UPADHYAY
    7530906099
    10th july 14

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:17 pm June 30, 2014
Ashish Gautam
Reply
Author

Hello Sir I am Ashish I have complit M.A. Sociology and PGDCAA. I Have two year experience Nehru Yuva Kendra NYC Jaipur I Join NGO JOBS please Contect me 9829924186

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:47 pm June 27, 2014
sunil rawat
Reply
Author

main bhi niswarth bhav se ngo main judna chata . hoon. human tracking ek badi samsya hai . main ise jng main sath hoon….

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:19 am June 27, 2014
ABU BACKER SIDDIQUE
Reply
Author

DEAR SIR/ MADAM
MYSELF ABU AND I NEED TO SHARE SOME CRUTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT PLASTIC WASTE. PLASTIC WASTE HAS MANY USES AND IN SPITE OF MANY USES WE IN OUR COUNTRY ARE WASTING AROUND 700 TONNES OF PLASTIC EVERY DAY. WE ARE USING PLASTICS FOR SINGLE USE AND THEN WE ARE LITTERING AND THUS CREATING POLLUTION. MOREOVER LACK OF PROPER GOVERNANCE HAS BOOSTED THIS PROBLEM. PLASTIC WASTE HAS MANY USES AS UNDER:-
1) WASTE PLASTIC CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC ROADS, WHICH IS STRONGER AND MORE RELIABLE THEN ORDINARY TAR- ROADS AND ALSO IT IS COST EFFECTIVE.
2) POST CONSUMER PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC BRICKS AND ALSO RAIL ROAD TIES WHICH ALSO USES WASTE RUBBER AS A RAW MATERIAL, SO HERE WE ARE USING TOTALLY WASTE PRODUCT AS AN INPUT TO MAKE NEW INNOVATIVE AND PURPOSEFUL PRODUCT
3) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE AUTOMOTIVE FUEL FOR RUNNING OUR VEHICLES AS PLASTICS ITSELF IS A BY-PRODUCT OF CRUDE PETROL SO PLASTICS CAN ALSO BE USED TO RUN OUR VEHICLES.
4) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED IN CEMENT PLANTS AND IN REFRACTORY AS A BURNING MATERIAL TO MAKE CEMENT
5) SAND AND WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PLASTIC BRICKS
6) WASTE PLASTICS CAN BE USED TO MAKE PILLOWS AND MATTRESS AS PLASTICS HAS NATURAL CUSHIONING EFFECT
SO IF WE HAVE LOTS OF APPLICATION AND USES OF WASTE PLASTICS WHY THE PLASTICS HAVE NO IMPORTANCE IN OUR DAILY LIFE OR THE WASTE PLASTICS HAVE NO VALUE IN MARKET. WHY THE GOVT DOES NOT GIVE MONEY TO PUBLIC IN EXCHANGE OF WASTE PLASTIC AND USE IT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
WHEN GOVT. SPENDS LOTS ON FREEBIES SUCH AS LAPTOPS, TELEVISIONS WHY IT SHOULD NOT SPEND THE MONEY RESOURCEFULLY IN PURCHASING WASTE PLASTIC FROM PUBLIC AND USE IT PROFITABLY. WE ARE WASTING TONNES AND TONNES OF WASTE PLASTIC EVERYDAY SO WE ARE WASTING LOTS OF MONEY. OUR ECONOMY CAN ONLY RISE WHEN WE USE THE RESOURCE TO ITS FULLEST AND NOT BY USE AND THROW POLICY.
IF WE DON’T DO THIS THEN WE WILL HAVE TO FACE POLLUTION AND DISEASES WILL RUPTURE OUR DAILY LIFE. PLASTIC POLLUTION HAS ALREADY CREATED LOTS OF DISEASES AND NOW IT IS RAPIDLY ENTERING OUR FOOD CHAIN SO WE ARE EATING PLASTIC WASTE AS A DAILY DIET.
WE NEED TO DO RESEARCH ON UTILIZATION OF WASTE PLASTIC FOR OUR BETTER. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT PLASTICS ARE VERY STRONG AND TAKES LONG TIME TO DEGRADE, SO SUCH WASTE PLASTIC MATERIALS SHOULD BE USED IN PLACES WHICH DEMANDS LONG LIFE AND DURABILITY.
SUGGESTIONS/ FEEDBACK/ QUESTIONS/ QUIRES ARE MOST WELCOME
FROM :-ABU BACKER SIDDIQUE

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:06 pm June 26, 2014
Ashish Gautam
Reply
Author

main youth ke liye work karne wale NGO se judna chahta hu meta contect no.9829924186 hai main Jaipur Rajasthan se hu.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:30 pm June 25, 2014
waseem ahmed
Reply
Author

My name is waseem ahmed from moradabad (U.P.) and i am Studing in post graduation in (HUMAN RIGHTS) AMU Aligarh if you have any requirement so please tell me my mob. nu. is +91-8954155950

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:30 pm June 25, 2014
Ranjit jha
Reply
Author

Dear Sir
i want to join ngo for poor people child education because i see there lot’s of poor child education is not good
so kindly suggest me how i can join ngo .
my mob;08802211548

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:26 pm July 25, 2014
    rohit
    Reply
    Author

hi ranjit
    best NGO to join is Kotak Education Foundation at Deonar Mumbai
    they are best i was first year college student and worked there part time for 6 hours
    they pay more then call centres
    one saturday off every month and diwali and may month off
    plus one movie outing every month and picnics or get together every 3 month
    i asked many of my friends to join and we had a blast
    alongwith salary they offer good perks like PF and health card

most of the staff are of my age group even supervisor
    we had a whale of time working with Kotak Education Foundation
    good place to earn pocket money and experince certificate of social work

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:10 am June 25, 2014
naveen sharma
Reply
Author

mein human trapiking ko rokne wale NGO se judna chahta hu please give to me a chance for alteration

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:33 pm June 19, 2014
Anoop singh
Reply
Author

I much interested to start an NGO , having a very very enthusiastic way to do help and work for those who are helpless especially for child, but I’ve no idea how to start so please help me

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:50 am June 19, 2014
monika verma
Reply
Author

ap bhut accha kam kr rhe ho . me apki help . krna chahti hu karpa mujhe ek moka de sawa kare ka.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:39 am June 18, 2014
Ajit Kumar Ghosh
Reply
Author

I am a retired person from a private company. I am now 62 years old and living happily in south delhi. I have no such liability and would like to devote some time phsically 4 to 5 hours daily with some good NGO without any salary or money. I would prefer that NGO should be in south Delhi to avoid long travelling. I am physically fit and healthy.
Please suggest some good NGO where I can contribute my experience. I am from human resource background and have worked in good reputed companies in India.
Please suggest.

Thanksing ,
Regards,
A K GHOSH
9891715636

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:19 pm July 10, 2014
    mithlesh
    Reply
    Author

good morning sir ,
    I am mithlesh upadhyay one of the your fans. I have done my
    engineering and want more study because of interest .but past 5 year a
    source of income from my family . my father is a farmer in chitrakoot
    district satna m.p.
    we have loan amount from shardha Garmin bank and from
    relationship also . (170000 & 200000). I am very poor . my mother was
    expired 2005.
    there is no way income source without agricultural what I do
    since my father borrowed already and he can’t more since no way .
    I can’t live without my engineering interest and want more study
    from top institutions because of this I want appear in GATE-14 with my
    best preparation I have qualified GATE-14 with air-1833 & I want improve myself .
    in February 15 will be exam . now I have this time only for
    study. GATE-15 application form is declared . I don’t have money for
    this work .
    plz sir give me money some 10,000 rs. I will return your money
    after the exam I will work some job . believe me sir not fraud not
    wrong as you can see in iit khadagpur gate -14 website give there data
    where
    reg.#-A171H81
    password- meresapne

and sir you can able to find me there for identification purpose sir .
    my union bank of India account
    a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
    a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
    I want some 5000 rs.
    plz help sir I will return your money sure and will remember you in
    lifetime I want to became a very good engineer . thank you sir for
    reading me.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:05 pm June 15, 2014
Praveen kumar singh chouhan
Reply
Author

Dear. sir/mam i am praveen from hardoi uttarpradesh i worked on a ngo there’s name is shree anand samaj seva& janklyan samiti uttarpradesh i want to help to poor children &man sir so help me my contact no is 09648462414

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:17 pm June 13, 2014
Mamta Sharma
Reply
Author

My name is Mamta sharma based at Chandigarh city . wants to work related with Old Ages (people) & for environment problem .
here in Chandigarh any reputed NGO , with i can work .
suggest me if i can start my NGo.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:43 pm June 13, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

Mamta,
    Suggestion for you is do not go opening a New NGO. As their are many NGO’s which needs real help and support. People open new organizations and later they shut it down because of not getting help from people (volunteers).
    I have started the NGO in Pune and seriously, running a NGO is not a easy job.
    Check out the info below:
    http://www.daminifoundation.org.in
    If anything else, you can get in touch with us.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:43 pm June 13, 2014
AMIN SHAIKH
Reply
Author

I want to work with you. How can i join to you ? I’m live in ahmedabad city (gujarat)

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:39 pm June 12, 2014
Pradeep kumar
Reply
Author

I am B.A
i want to join ngo
can i join in lucknow

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:38 pm June 12, 2014
Pradeep kumar
Reply
Author

plz inform in all ngo

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:31 pm June 10, 2014
rahul chauhan
Reply
Author

@YOUTH KI AWAAZ : i believe u guys and ur team are doing some really great work and are inspiring a lot of people :)

@USERS:
Hey i am Rahul Chauhan recently i have started assisting people mainly students who are interested in volunteering activities for NGOs, NGOs SHG and few other groups. I am also developing a website which will be based on the NGO NICHE and will spread awareness about the NGOs and their works in a very simple and unique manner. I would be glad to help you find a NGO near your place of residence but before that you need to tell me a few things like what kind of ngo are u looking for(children/elderly people/ animal support / women empowerment /etc) and do you have any prior experienceof volunteering.
do follow me @fb Rahul Chauhan

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:01 am June 10, 2014
NISHTHA GUPTA
Reply
Author

Good Morning

I am pursuing Master Of Social work (MSW)
i want to join ngo
can i join in delhi

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:13 am June 10, 2014
NISHTHA GUPTA
Reply
Author

Good Morning Sir/ Mam

I am Pursuing MSW from Allahabad university
and i live in Delhi ( Rohini )
and i want to do job in NGO.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:58 am June 6, 2014
ajay pandey
Reply
Author

HI,
I was reading about 10 best NGOs of India..thought to tell you about an NGO that is working on a very specific and unique area of our society .
the NGO is AAHAN TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION.. it is founded to work with the poorest of the poor and the most ignored population of INDIA.That is
the Tribals girls .you would be shocked to know that we have almost 9 to10 percent of population living in abject poverty some of them have not seen even the road ,bus or anything that connects them to our so called civilised society.. AAHAN is working with them and trying to reach them.. trying ,because reaching them itself is a difficult task..
I would recommend the you all to visit at facebook of AAHAN TRIBAL DEVELOPEMENT FOUNDATION..and be a part of a huge population living in primitive stage.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:42 pm June 6, 2014
    Ron Selvan
    Reply
    Author

Thank you very much for the info Ajay. I will look into the website for further info. Mean while feel free to communicate with me at +6 019 2400 290.

Thank you.

Regards
    Ron
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:15 am May 29, 2014
avinash
Reply
Author

Planning of indian government (states/central)
dear all,
government (state/central) ki koi bhi yojna public tak nahi pahuch pati hai 1-2% log hi iska labh utha pate hain.
ya to government ka add karne ka tarika sahi nahi ya to ham log hi faulty hain.
what is your openion

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:43 am May 26, 2014
charu bansal
Reply
Author

hello sir……….
i am charu bansal….from u.p. meerut
mai ngo join karna chahti hu……please allow me…..mai kuch karna chahti hu……..desh k liye

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:29 pm June 4, 2014
    Zakir
    Reply
    Author

Hi Charu,
    i am starting a nava yojana a social firm to help all youths to get free jobs and develop their personality,
    We have also planned to conduct their responsibilities towards their parents, So Kindly Join Me to make this as success.

Regards
    Zakir
    9945299299

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 1:02 pm June 16, 2014
      Raj
      Reply
      Author

what is your number?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:36 pm May 22, 2014
raj v sisodiya
Reply
Author

Dear all reader.

Here I we declared that I m going to start one of the ngos in India level, where we will work to many issues which occurred day by day,

We r looking good educated persona/RTI,SOCIAL ACTIVIST,

Note we required one person in each state Frm India only.

Interested candidates may reach on 09898903551
Raj v sisodiya.
RTI&SOCIAL ACTIVIST.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:00 pm June 8, 2014
    Raj India
    Reply
    Author

dear sir i would like to work with you. kindly give me a chance to serve for the country.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 2:16 pm June 25, 2014
    jyotshana
    Reply
    Author

Sir I really want to join u Becks I just want help another person plz can I join u plz sir

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 3:40 pm June 25, 2014
      Raj
      Reply
      Author

which part of the country you belongs?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:08 pm May 20, 2014
anshul anurag
Reply
Author

Sir, mera naam anshul hai.. Mai bhut simple larka hu or maine engineering complete 2014 mai hi kia hu sir mai bhut dino se crime petrol, heros, emotional atyachar, jaise serial dekhata hu to reh nai pata dil ro deta hai mera. Mai kuch de nai sakta av lekin jab v mere pass kuch v aaya mai jarur dunga. Sir i am just crying to see a serial i cant share this to my family.. Sir mai kuch karna chahta kuch v aapke sath jur kar ya kaise v mughe rasta dikhayiye… Please sir..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:27 pm May 20, 2014
Ron Selvan
Reply
Author

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Ron Selvan from Malaysia and wish to contribute to your foundation via out of the box approach. Honestly I don’t know if it is possible but nevertheless its worth trying for.

I read through the history of Youth Ki Awaaz and the noble path that the foundation is heading to. I represent a established company in Malaysia and we are currently going to step into India market any time soon.

I will share my proposal once I receive a reply from you and mean time I would appreciate if you could surf the http://www.aseanpradize.com for further information.

Thank you very much for time taken to read this mail.

Regards

Ron
+6 019 2400 290
Asean Paradize

Malaysia

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:15 am May 20, 2014
Jatinshishodya
Reply
Author

Hi my self jatinshishodya I m interested to join you plz call me my no also thear in my mail.and I am professional.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:31 am May 20, 2014
Vaibhav
Reply
Author

I want to start a ngo . Can you help me out with the useful guidelines ? And , if possible , provide me some useful links or persons .

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:20 pm May 18, 2014
sova shaw
Reply
Author

hi…………..
i want to join ngo.
ma graduate in political science,,
m from kolkata…
thnx

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 3:02 pm May 22, 2014
    raj v sisodiya
    Reply
    Author

U can contact me on 09898903551
    For further details.

Thanks&regards.
    Raj v sisodiya.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:35 pm May 17, 2014
kiran
Reply
Author

Dear Sir/ Mam…. I am postgraduate in MSW ,I have 2 year Job work experience in NGO
Healthcare Sector CHILD & WOMAN and also one year job work experience
in NGO ISHP.

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of my references. Feel free to call
me at 9026205896 ,to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Sincerely,! Thanks!

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:54 am May 16, 2014
Vishal kashyap
Reply
Author

Hello ! Sir/ mam. My name is vishal and I m from delhi in completed 10th class . But I can really interest social work. Please 1 chance to help us poor children

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 3:14 pm May 22, 2014
    raj v sisodiya
    Reply
    Author

Plz call me on 09898903551.

Thanks&regards.
    Raj v sisodiya.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 2:53 pm May 24, 2014
    zulfikar ali
    Reply
    Author

Hi…Vishal
    i am zulfikar ali mai ek ngo chlata hu or humne ek school apne under me liya hua hai.
    hum un bachoo ki pdai likhai ka sbka khrcha uthate hai agar aap intersting ho hmare sath judne me to u can contact me 9810186643
    thanx…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:54 pm May 14, 2014
Ayushi Singhal
Reply
Author

How to register our CV here?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:20 am May 14, 2014
mona
Reply
Author

Hi Sir, this is mona from Bangalore, i have completed B.E (Environmental Engineering) and i wanna work for poor children at my rural place for there education.

Regards

Mona

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:22 pm May 13, 2014
raj v sisodiya,
Reply
Author

Contact no is 09898903551

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:17 pm May 13, 2014
raj v sisodiya,
Reply
Author

Dear all,
I m going to start the new societies in India level , we required volunteers and member in India at each state.
We r going to serve poor child,aged,orphanage,and handicapped,disabled person.
The interested people can join and call us at 909898903551.

Thanks&regards,
Raj v sisodiya.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:13 am May 19, 2014
    Pawan pratap
    Reply
    Author

Hie,
    i want to join ngo. I m pursuing my graduation in b.com. . And i have genuine intrest.

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 3:22 pm May 20, 2014
      Ajay Raj
      Reply
      Author

Hi ! Myself Ajay Raj ..Our NGO Status of Girls in India – SGI our official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NGO.SGI just follow and contact us and be proud to become Volunteer of SGI .SGI works for Girls in India

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:22 pm May 9, 2014
REKHA kumari
Reply
Author

Hello,
sir/mam
I want to join your organization.I done ppost graduate in human rights.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:13 am May 8, 2014
Ridhi Dutt
Reply
Author

Hi I realy want to join dis NGO to help orphane childen

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:27 pm May 5, 2014
diwakar tiwari
Reply
Author

sir/mam mai aapke ngo se judna chata hu plz help me

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:51 pm May 2, 2014
ravindra singh
Reply
Author

this is my mo no 09210901148

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:50 pm May 2, 2014
ravindra singh
Reply
Author

hi ser/mam ,,,,,,,me n g o ko join karna chahata hu,,,me uttrakhand ka rehane wala hu,,,waha education achi nahi hi ,apahij logo ki seva karna chata hu………me waha school kholna chata hu.or kuch sansta kholana chata hu

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:45 pm May 2, 2014
ravindra singh
Reply
Author

hi i want register to n g o. for education ,is fast ,,and my viilage is uttrakhand there is not good education..becouse i want join n g o

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:38 am April 23, 2014
Sonam
Reply
Author

1. Hello
I suggest that the top NGO list should have an Animal NGO also, as animals make up and important part of the earth and in our human iinfrastructure they really need lot of help and support from the society. Animals can’t help themselves when they are hurt, can’t voice it out. They can’t do anything about not having any food or water facility when they give birth.
Hence, NGO’s like – PETA, PFA (People for Animals), SPCA (Society for Prevention and cruelty to Animals) should be considered to makemark on people and make them aware about animal issues.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:45 am April 16, 2014
Himanshu Chimbulkar
Reply
Author

Sir my friend shweta is in big trouble bcoz her family dont support her for education and they treat her lie she doesnt belong to their family and her father beat her with any thing around him (tiles, stone , table or rod or by belt)…they feel that she is unlucky for them and they punish her for thing which she is not responsible…… her father is going to be the candinate of nagarsevak coming election on the ticket of shivsena…….. she wants to be a lawyer or company secretarial , she is in fy BCOM…..can u plz name any NGOs who help this types by providing them Food, shelter and JOBs……plz inbox me on FB or link over here

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:38 pm April 10, 2014
RA Verma
Reply
Author

sir our ngo citizen welfare & agriculture development samiti,works for development of thepoor sectionof the society. pl.help for my works ,

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:18 pm April 7, 2014
VIKAS ROBINSON
Reply
Author

sir i want to join ur sanstha to work for needy people so please give me also one chance to proove myself

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:10 pm April 2, 2014
sayyed shakir
Reply
Author

sir/madam i m realy appreciate you for making of this organisation ..

mai ek n.g.o mai as: PRO ki dasignation pe work kar raha hoon humare yaha bohot se bache hai or bhi hai jo bharti hona chate hai lekind fund ki kami ki waje se hum usmai saksham hai

jis mai se kuchh ese bhi hai jo 17 years ke hai lekin apne kapde bhi nahi badal pate hai ?

mai aapko unke kuchh photos send kar raha hoon

or yaha 3000 se bhi ziyada mamber widows ,disable,patients, or ghareeb log hai …..

hum aapke saath jud ke ziyada se ziyada zarurat mand logo ki madat karna chahate hai

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:42 pm April 1, 2014
shailja khurshyam
Reply
Author

hi i m be graduate nd i want to join your ngo espically to help orphans in education field

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:01 pm March 30, 2014
ruchi trivedi
Reply
Author

Hi. Am a teacher. I want to join NGO. Want to help orphans and needy women. Please give me a chance. I am from gujarat.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:54 pm March 29, 2014
lalit kumar
Reply
Author

hi sir i want to join u….

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:09 pm March 19, 2014
Geet
Reply
Author

Hiii,my name is Geet,I am living in Bangalore,I just want to join a NGO,I want to work for orphan childs in AECS Layout Bangalore , plz guide me…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:15 pm March 16, 2014
jaspreet kaur
Reply
Author

i want to join ngo, what is the procedure

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:23 pm March 11, 2014
AtmaVallabh Trust (@Atma_Vallabh)
Reply
Author

Greetings from: Atma Vallabh Medical & Educational Trust – Foundation – Bangalore, India.
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)

Our Vision:-
“To emerge as a true global non political implementer and a partner NGO to relentlessly serve and empower the Global community”

Our Mission:
To financially support research activities in the health care sector and provide educational facilities to the underprivileged population across the globe by strategically collaborating and cooperating with various national and international entities that include charities, voluntary organizations non-profit in nature, compulsively aligned to accomplish to our vision”.

In lieu of the acute rise in the demand of CROs (Contract Research Organisations involved in Clinical Research/Trials) professionals in India, Atma Vallabh Medical & Educational Trust – Foundation is soon launching vocational training courses accredited by International authorities, across India for Life Science professionals & fresh graduates, nurses, doctors, aspirants of clinical research profession.

Courses to be Offered:
Clinical Research Investigator programme for Doctors
Research Nurse Programme for Nurses
Clinical Research Associates Programme
Clinical Research Coordination Programme
Regulatory Affairs Programme
Clinical Data Management Programme
Pharmacovigilance Programme
Clinical Research Quality Assurance Programme
The course shall be delivered and facilitated by leminent and leading National and International faculties/practitioners/authorities giving students distinct advantage over the others.
Watch out this space for more.
Send your enquiries to [email protected]

Visit us on:
https://www.atmavallabhfoundation.org
https://www.facebook.com/atma.vallabh

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:07 am April 5, 2014
    umesh shukla
    Reply
    Author

my ngo working for education and cultar.please help for my works

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 8:38 pm March 6, 2014
    pankaj bajpai
    Reply
    Author

My name is Pankaj Bajpai. i want to join a ngo. my education is msw, p.g diploma in enviroment. menagment.,

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:32 pm March 3, 2014
dghrdhr
Reply
Author

hi

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:25 am March 3, 2014
Verchasva welfare society
Reply
Author

Dear Friends ,
we open our branches in Rural Areas (Uttar Pradesh ) to help women , also we aware everyone about legal formalities .
we need someone who can provide our suggestions .
Retried Police, Lawyer
thanks
9899056512

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:44 pm February 26, 2014
Dipali Bhaskar More
Reply
Author

hi i m an engineering student and i want to join ngo please guide me.
my emailid=[email protected]

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:16 pm February 18, 2014
Suba
Reply
Author

I’am preferring an ngo where their main focus is on health and education..

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 3:04 pm March 13, 2014
    Seema
    Reply
    Author

I want an nog that paying more

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:29 pm February 18, 2014
prashant vishwakarma
Reply
Author

i am prashant vishwakarma i want to join ngo for doing some thing else and different for the people of india so plz give me chance to prove my self

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:33 pm February 18, 2014
Dr Bhaskar pandey
Reply
Author

hello sir, I am Dr Bhaskar Pandey,pursuing MPH(master in public health)…want to join your NGO..and want to work different project related to public health………

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 2:36 pm February 18, 2014
    Dr Bhaskar pandey
    Reply
    Author

Dr Bhaskar Pandey,delhi-92 , contact no. 7428872122

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:00 pm February 12, 2014
ASHISh SEN
Reply
Author

My name is ASHISH SEN from jabalpur (M.P.) and i have complete my post graduation in M.S.W. with 1 year experience as a BLOCK COORDINATOR and now i am seeking a administrative or coordinator jobs in ngo if you have any requirement so please tell me my mob. nu. is 09479640829

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:20 am February 11, 2014
Abhilash Singh
Reply
Author

Hi,

My name is Abhilash Singh and I want to join NGO, Can you please give me a chance?????

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:53 am February 11, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

Which city you are from?
    Kunal Balsara
    Damini Foundation

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:34 pm February 9, 2014
Dr. Shikha Nayak
Reply
Author

Hi,
I wanna join an NGO. Myself an ayurvedic M.S. doctor and want to do something for needy people.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:55 am February 11, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

You are based in which city?
    Kunal Balsara
    Damini Foundation

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:44 pm February 6, 2014
mohd.shuaib khan
Reply
Author

joint youth ki awaaz

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 9:52 pm February 3, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

Can you be bit specific? Like you are looking forward to get connected to which organisation?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:29 pm January 31, 2014
Kunal Balsara
Reply
Author

Please visit http://www.daminifoundation.org.in
Thank you
Kunal Balsara

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:34 pm January 29, 2014
Mahesh Dixit
Reply
Author

Hi I want to join NGO Helpage India. Suggest me how can i join?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:46 am January 28, 2014
aanchal
Reply
Author

Namaste, I am aanchal, a homemaker…I always want to serve the society but also bounded with several responsibilities which doesnot allow me to move out…I hve to stay at home…I would appreciate if you suggest me with ideas so that I can be the part of your organisation and lend my hand in serving the society…by staying at home….reply awaited….thank you

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:08 pm January 29, 2014
    Chander Kukrety
    Reply
    Author

hi Aachal i am going to start the NGO, who will be take care of free education & free medical services for poor people. if you would like to join us then tell me. we will contact your about your roll.

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 5:37 pm February 11, 2014
      santanu bhowmick
      Reply
      Author

I am a student I want to get involved in the voluntary work. Please give me an oppertunity

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 4:47 pm March 19, 2014
      Chandan Kumar Sharma
      Reply
      Author

Main NGO kholna Chata hu, iskelia ky karna Chahie???????

Chandan Kumar Sharma
      8285698908

Harvey Specter
        Posted at 10:57 am March 25, 2014
        Verchasva welfare society
        Reply
        Author

new Ngo open karne se better kisi working Ngo main Governor ban jao ,
        bcz NGO kisi ki personal property nhi hoti
        or agar apna NGO banaoge toh bhi usme koi bhi objection kar sakta hai
        ye better advice hai
        agar sach main kaam karna hai otherwise CA apni fees banane k liye tumhara NGO banwa dega but tum usme utna time nhi de paoge , naye NGO main governor banane se better kisi bhi purane main ban jao , Knowledge ,support ,experience teeno mil jayega
        or you can call me 9899056512

Harvey Specter
          Posted at 9:58 am June 12, 2014
          Nishtha
          Reply
          Author

yes sir

me karna chahti hu job ngo me. ager koi h delhi me job to btaiye
          me msw kar rhi hu

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 11:25 pm January 31, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

Thank you
    Kunal Balsara

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 8:51 pm February 3, 2014
    Prem Nadar
    Reply
    Author

Hello aanchal ma’am if thats the case then we, sapadoo.com are running an online food services portal. You can join us. We are working towards a social goal of women’s empowerment in which the women can work from their home and earn upto Rs. 20000-25000 per month. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries. This would provide your family an additional source of income. Even if you are not interested you can refer some other families who are in search of additional source of income. Thanks & regards,
    Prem Nadar

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 8:25 pm February 21, 2014
    Pradeep Kumar
    Reply
    Author

Hello Aanchal I am Pradeep Kumar now live in UAE But I supported to helpless children, Who have no school fees Medical gifts like this Independence day some Student participate the function and Depawali we will helping him New cloths Books. I think you understand my thinking and your solution you want to join us we have so many ideas revert back. Thanks………

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 9:22 pm May 13, 2014
      raj v sisodiya,
      Reply
      Author

Sir u may contact us at 09898903551

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 6:39 pm July 10, 2014
      mithlesh
      Reply
      Author

good morning sir ,
      district satna m.p.
      expired 2005.
      this work .
      where
      reg.#-A171H81
      password- meresapne

my union bank of India account
      a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
      a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
      I want some 10000 rs.
      reading me.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:16 pm June 8, 2014
    Raj India
    Reply
    Author

aanchal , first of all u should decide to serve for the society . u can find some needy peoples near u like poor children , senior citizen . u should help them, u can teach the children etc

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:40 pm January 25, 2014
Indu Sharma
Reply
Author

My name is Indu Sharma ,I am looking to work with an N.G.O In Haryana State .Currently I am in U.S.A. will be in India in March. I would like to volunteer my time with children or women. Please let me know if it is possible.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 8:38 pm April 13, 2014
    Mushahid Khan
    Reply
    Author

Hi Indu, if you need any help in Haryana state please contact me on 9999946942

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:05 am January 11, 2014
Abdul
Reply
Author

I myself Abdul Rahim , im BE Mechanical graduate , i want help from all of you my brothers and sisters, in my place all poors peoples are not getting the benefits of ration from FAIR PRICE SHOPS . The peoples are facing lot of problems from these fpc owners in getting their food kits , i want to help them by leagal laws and open an NGO to Help these poor peoples in my future life , So pllllzzzz help me i dont have any idea on social and political side. thhhhaaaaannnnkkk yoouuu allll.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 11:26 pm January 31, 2014
    Kunal Balsara
    Reply
    Author

Thank you
    Kunal Balsara

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:41 pm July 10, 2014
    mithlesh
    Reply
    Author

good morning sir ,
    district satna m.p.
    expired 2005.
    this work .
    where
    reg.#-A171H81
    password- meresapne

my union bank of India account
    a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
    a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
    I want some 5000 rs.
    reading me.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:36 pm January 8, 2014
sharad gupta
Reply
Author

sharad gupta

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:21 pm January 6, 2014
MAHESH Kumar varun
Reply
Author

Hi friends.my name is mahesh.and iam a registterd NGO.I want to work with other NGO for experience. so I can work his NGO for rural development. I live in rural ariya in up.my education is M.A .B.A my contact no.9838879468. any NGO plz connect me for work.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:25 pm December 24, 2013
Amit Chauhan
Reply
Author

Hi,

My Name is Amit Chauhan. I am post graduate and working in a U.S. based MNC as a IT professional in Noida. I always wanted to work for society and poor people. nobody care of poor peoples. I belongs from rural area and I have spent my childhood in poverty. so I can understand how people survive. I also need my current job, so please tell me how can I do the same.

My Email: [email protected]
Phone:+91- 981 881 2824

Thanks,

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:03 pm December 20, 2013
Meet Boda
Reply
Author

hello……. i need to join Ngo
i can help out any of the things in mumbai…
My name is Meet Boda
Contact- 9773601455

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:45 pm December 16, 2013
santra chouhan
Reply
Author

women and child development

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:03 pm December 10, 2013
Ashish baranwal
Reply
Author

Hi , myself Ashish Baranwal , I want visit any NGO in Delhi
Can I visit
9871076040

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:45 pm December 6, 2013
Rana Sangram Singh
Reply
Author

Good Evening my name is Rana Sangram Singh.I Belong in Uttar Pradesh at pratapgarh district in kunda block.mai ek businessman mai hoo .mera dream kisi aise NGO ke saath kaam karne ka hai jo real me poor people ki help karta hai .aap mujhe pls apne NGO me dil se help karne ka mauka de .

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 9:32 pm May 13, 2014
    raj v sisodiya,
    Reply
    Author

Ok u can contact me at at 09898903551

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:44 pm July 10, 2014
    mithlesh
    Reply
    Author

good morning sir ,
    district satna m.p.
    expired 2005.
    this work .
    where
    reg.#-A171H81
    password- meresapne

my union bank of India account
    a.c. # – 42 140 20 100 13679
    a.c. name – mithlesh Kumar upadhyay

cell # – 0 9718151386
    I want some 10000 rs.
    reading me.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:22 am December 5, 2013
Puja Raj Wangdi
Reply
Author

hello am Puja Raj Wangdi from Darjeeling WB..i always wanted to do something for our people…i have not achieved anything great in life but when it comes to serve people am always ready and happy…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:24 pm November 28, 2013
Tanusree Biswas
Reply
Author

hello…. myself Tanusree Biswas,, I’m from Assam,,, my deucational qualification is M.A. in Sociololy, B.ed…So,, i want to do something for the welfare of the society,,, So, it will be kind enough if you provide me an oppourtunity to work in your NGO…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:30 pm November 22, 2013
Summer Singh Thakur
Reply
Author

Hi.. ! My Name is Summer Singh Thakur we are working in NGO name “Vishav Jan Kalyan Saghatan” Rampur Bushahr, Shimla Himachal Pradesh in which we distribute cloths, Book and other items which we can to poor childrens and flood effected areas people for relief from our collection money from Year 2005. So we want help from other NGO’s to process our work and we want also to do work protect our environment and area neat and clean.

Contact no 09816114083

With regards
For Vishav Jan Kalyan Saghatan

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:54 pm November 9, 2013
sunil kumar
Reply
Author

Our NGO name is Shri Motiram Kamlelsh Foundation, working for underpriviledge children. SMKF educating the poor chilren. Any mother NGO may give us your work and project for its future. SMKF also working for human rights awreness and social welfare programe. pls for given any work cont. us 9818533965

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:27 pm November 4, 2013
kamal choudhary
Reply
Author

Hi
I am Kamal ch oudhary, I am not concern to any Ngo’s Yet. But i want to do something For BPL family who is not able to pay the higher fee. I can avail the
some courses free of cost to that kind of peoples. Like computer Basics, excel, Computer hardware/ Networking. If any one want to know more just call or mail me…. thnx

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:25 pm November 9, 2013
    sunil kumar
    Reply
    Author

you may contact on this no. 9818533965

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:15 am November 14, 2013
    krishnajicmrishnaji
    Reply
    Author

We are running a program called Technology for Common and training on an ICT (Infromation and Communication Technologies) please let us know if you can help on this to train people on ICT and providing livelihood for them for more info http://www.tech4common.blogspot.in

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:22 pm November 4, 2013
kamal choudhary
Reply
Author
Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:29 am November 4, 2013
priyambada biswal
Reply
Author

pl any opening contact me

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:51 pm October 30, 2013
MOHD SHAKEB KHAN
Reply
Author

As we know that RBI can control all the banks just same as a UMBRELLA is required to cover all the NGOS ,TO GUIDE AND CONTROL OVER IT……

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:11 pm October 29, 2013
finny
Reply
Author

who ever it may concerned
we have a free education system for dropout and reckpickers children in burari village.we are planning to start a library for them.sir if you can give us some old children books.waiting for a positive response
thanking you
finny

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:06 pm October 22, 2013
veerabhadrappa
Reply
Author

wewe

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:06 am October 16, 2013
Anirban Bandyopadhyay
Reply
Author

If you do not include the Rhastriya Swyamsevak Sangh organized institutions roles, then, definitely you are playing the politics here. I am first in this website, and hopefully will not return. The amount of money spent by RSS alone is more than all the organizations you have listed put together. The number of people they help is manyfold more than all the organizations you have put together. Do not play politics. It is a shame on you. The world knows who is doing what. By strength, RSS is second to Red Cross society in the world. If you suggest that you have not mentioned RSS because of Hindu ideology then, what ideology your listed organizations follow? Do you know? Check that out. Most of them have included congressi ministers and capture Govt funding and/or/ benefits by the process. So, are you working to spread that Congress inspired NGOs are the best? Then change your title and write “top 10 secular NGOs in India”, be fair, do not ridicule yourself in public.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:41 pm October 15, 2013
Pranjul Mishra
Reply
Author

Hi All,

Narayan Seva Sansthan is one the best NGO in India, its office at Udaipur,Rajasthan and is rendering philanthropic services in the field of treatment and rehabilitation of polio affected persons of the society at large, without any discrimination on the ground of religion,region,caste,sex etc. At present it has been running 13 prestigious hospitals for polio patients and a big international hospital for treatment of disabled by birth in Udaipur where disabled person all corner of the world are being treated free of cost. you can visit facebook page for all recent activities https://www.facebook.com/NssUdaipurIndia

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:43 pm October 11, 2013
Vinay pal
Reply
Author

How join this ngo

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:39 pm October 11, 2013
Vinay pal
Reply
Author

I am interested this ngo please tell me how to join my cont. No. 8565055954

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:34 pm October 11, 2013
Bhart Kumar Porwal
Reply
Author

Dear,
Sir/Mam,
I am Bhart Kumar porwal from New Delhi. I am CA final student from “Institute Of chartered accountant of India”,& i also Completed graduation.I want join NGO for Social Working and teaching to poverty student through NGO, I also Want To helping of person.
I am also participate in future event.

Regards

Bhart Kumar Porwal

Mob No- +91 9582904504

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:25 pm September 27, 2013
sapana
Reply
Author

i want to join ngo. how can i join

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:08 pm September 26, 2013
sarita arora
Reply
Author

People who are genuinely interested to work as volunteers for the well being of the under privileged children, youth, women, families & ultimately contribute to healthy happy autonomous individuals & are residing in Jalandhar- contact at this email address: [email protected]

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:04 pm September 26, 2013
sarita arora
Reply
Author

saritaarora94
@gmail.com

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:57 pm September 26, 2013
sarita arora
Reply
Author

People who are genuinely interested to work for the well being of the under privileged children, youth, women, families & ultimately contribute to healthy happy autonomous individuals do contact me at the below email address

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:40 pm September 19, 2013
Aliva
Reply
Author

Hi I am simple girl from Dehradun. I have completed my MBA in HR from an reputed college. Right now i am working as an HR Executive.
But anyways the job satisfaction is not there. As from very beginning i want to do something of my own interest. Which i cant.

When we say about Big Shot NGO they mostly recruit people from Rural development background. But what about those people who really want to do for the society. There are many people who want to serve the society but due to not having any development degree they can’t.
But if we see rather then degree holder if we call upon the people together who love to serve the country by heart i think it would be more helpful for our developing nation.

Please mail me if you think i can contribute something for our nation.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:15 pm September 5, 2013
jitender
Reply
Author
Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:10 pm September 3, 2013
shivam yadav
Reply
Author

yes this will be the best ngo operations in the wholw world and i am very happy to say that this helpsus to remove poverty from india, and this helps in the awkening of the rural peoples.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:33 pm August 31, 2013
Shatru
Reply
Author

You missed RDT. rdtfvf.org/ Rural Development Trust (RDT) has been carrying out need based welfare and integrated programs of development for rural poor and needy especially …

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:55 pm August 30, 2013
Sita Ram
Reply
Author

Hello…I am Sita Ram from Delhi. I am working in pvt sector, i want 2 join an NGO as i want 2 help needy peoples…..plzz suggest me any NGO who works for children education..plz provide me the address and contact no. of the NGO..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:25 pm August 19, 2013
Kunal Kathrani
Reply
Author

I want to help the kids who are physically handicap…. its like you jus see d videos of physically handicap ppl on you tube n u can see they r doing wonders in life, which even most of us, who r probably given everything in working condition coudnt do…. so i wish to motivate those young children who r physically challenged, so that they can do wonders too.. hope to get sum ppl who could, 1) guide 2) help 3) volunteer n make these children believe that their life holds a value too n is worth living….

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:12 pm August 18, 2013
Surya Prakash Kataria
Reply
Author

I want to provide the free training to girl/women on cutting and tailoring, beauty par-lour training and computer training. And also counselling for higher studies & provide proper guidance.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:14 am August 16, 2013
vikash
Reply
Author

social work is a good profession work…. i m also a social worker

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:38 pm August 14, 2013
CupoNation India (@CupoNation_IN)
Reply
Author

We also wanted to share that we are partnering with social agencies and setting up a separate page for them on our website so that they can have direct contributions from anyone who is interested in donating from our website, thus improving discoverability of social projects and helping our consumers in choosing a social initiative they want to contribute for. Here is the page: http://www.cuponation.in/being-social

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:32 pm August 14, 2013
CupoNation India (@CupoNation_IN)
Reply
Author

We also found the article highly useful in identifying NGOs we can potentially partner with. Thanks. cuponation.in/being-social

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:59 pm August 13, 2013
suril shah
Reply
Author

Hello it is good but i would like to add that all NGO should work woth the co ordinate and help each other so it would be good for India.
I am the student of development communication and want to make my career in te development sector so i would like to work in nay good NGO which is working on education nad environment, woman issue.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:41 pm August 1, 2013
shikha singh
Reply
Author

Hello…I am Shikha Singh frm navi mumbai. I am a FY.BMS student in navi mumbai,nd i want 2 join an NGO as i wnt 2 help needy peoples…..plzz suggest me any NGO dat works fr children education..nd plz provide me the address nd contact no. of dat NGO.w8ng fr ur rply…..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:19 pm July 24, 2013
Pranjul Mishra
Reply
Author

Hi,
Narayan Seva Sansthan is one of the best NGO forhandicapped and disabled. Narayan Seva Sansthan , Udaipur is a registered Non Profit charitable organization sine 23-10-1985 committed to serve ‘Free Of Cost’ the suffering humanity in general and the polio and disabled people in particular. The Sansthan has so far conducted 1, 55000 polio operation ’Free Of Cost’. We have got many awards in Social Services, you can visit this page http://www.narayanseva.org/awards.aspx

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:32 am July 12, 2013
Siddhesh W
Reply
Author

I am working on a Project in L&T Ecc for an initiative to eradicate the open defication problems in our country . We work on making low cost Toilets by a new neat contruction technique called “Precast”..We will cater to the needs with immediate effect . Do let me know so we can together solve this problem and make India Free of Open Defication.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 7:44 pm June 27, 2014
    Tanvi
    Reply
    Author

Hi. I would like to know more about this technology about low-cost Toilets that you are talking about. Where can I find such information. Can you help me with the website address?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:18 pm July 10, 2013
kamaljeet
Reply
Author

l am kamaljeet gill president of rehabilition and settlement organization {raso} NGO IN AMRITSAR

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:15 am July 9, 2013
abhishek
Reply
Author

hii
i want to join ngo with my entire team

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:00 am July 8, 2013
Sunil Shinde
Reply
Author

“http://youtu.be/0LF2_pKJ7hc

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:38 am July 7, 2013
Priyadarshini Shrutika
Reply
Author

Hi,i am priyadarshini.I want to join ‘Smile’ ngo.Its because when i was doing my engineering from NIT hamirpur,i came across the club’prayas’ which was to uplift the poor children and we being the part of it taught dem and even collected clothes and organised functions for dem.I however wasnt involved wit it on regular basis due to my other activities in clg bt,always showed my participation towards it by contributing clothes,taking few pictures Nd playing with the..I have now graduated and am soon going to join a comlany in bangalore.I always wanted to be a prt of it ever since i lost my dad at d age of 6.it was den dat i realised wat a smile means to a person’s life and esp.a child.I want to be a prt of smile.kindly,let me kbow how i can contributw and be a part of it.I like writing articles and have also been a part of my college magazine and at d same time i like playing witb kids and taking photograpbs.mail me at: [email protected]

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:21 am July 6, 2013
Preeti Rathi
Reply
Author

Hi,I ‘m Preeti and I want to join Udaan Foundation. Recently I met with an accident and saw the situation in hospitals which is very bad. That’s why want to join. I ‘ve done MBA and working in private company.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:31 am July 3, 2013
wazim khan
Reply
Author

if want to all over the changes in every society on our environment, so it’ll be go ahead youth ki aawaaz in our voice.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:14 pm June 17, 2013
Rekha sharma
Reply
Author

Why it is necessary that girls have to married. I want live for people i don’t want to get married and serve people. i want to scarified my whole life for child and woman development i want to serve my country. please answer me how can i do this my parents are force for marriage but i don’t want to do this please find out a way for me. today i am working as a accountant in a semi govt. organisation i can leave all things for my dreams i seen for my country. please tell me how can i join you.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:05 pm October 26, 2013
    Sabahat
    Reply
    Author

Great thinking because same as i think always. as female parents and society always stuck on this way. so for your aim you should think, Are you able to do and maintain your commitment because if you will left your home and relatives so who will support you? Are you able to spend your life alone and go for your own decisions? and many more… but first you think where you are stand and how long you are able to go alone ( i know there are so many friends but those are not permanent just think it then it will support to you to go ahead in your life) God bless you !

Harvey Specter
Posted at 8:49 am June 11, 2013
Sher Nathal
Reply
Author

AIBWA (All India Bhedkut Welfare Association Reg.No. S/16479 ) wants to start NGO to Social work i.e. marriage of poor girls, education for poor’s betterment of health, help for widows and other social works.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:29 am June 10, 2013
Vijay kumar sah
Reply
Author

Hi,
My elder sister has been sufferring from the exploitation and abuses from her in-laws for dowry for about 15 years since her marriage.

Sometimes even they threaten her that they will kill her and nobody will be able to do anything. Every body (mother-in-law, brother-in-law,husband,sister-in-law & father-in-law) beat her like animals and drive her to her father’s house very often.

Could you please suggest what should we do ? What action we should take for this ?

We are from Bihar. Could you please let us know the correct person or authority to whom we should approach ?

Thank you very much in advance.
Vijay Kumar Sah

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:59 pm July 8, 2013
    roona
    Reply
    Author

it is sad to know that your sister’s been suffering since fifteen long years…. please contact a lawyer and report this to nearest police station…. and also contact ngo that works for woman welfare…. please don’t delay any more….. i wonder how could you have been be silent for such a long time…. I’m really sorry that i couldn’t give you the exact names to be approached as I’m not from Bihar…..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:36 am June 3, 2013
RADHA KASOW EDUCATIONAL AND HEALTH SOCIETY
Reply
Author

Hy all the NGO ,my society name RADHA KASOW EDUCATIONAL AND HEALTH SOCIETY ,ALL THE NGO PLEZ spotted my ngo .at time a god project do it -free aducation provide B.tech,Diploma and MBA for 80 thousand below income her family .can you spotted any way my NGO say all are thanks.CONT:-09334018095

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:31 am May 25, 2013
DR.ANSHU SAXENA
Reply
Author

i am a lecturer in B.Ed college i want to work with an ngo for women education,computer training for girls and women,child health so please help me i am from aligarh U.P DR. ANSHU SAXENA

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:49 am May 25, 2013
deepika
Reply
Author

i have done msw.i wanna join ngo

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 11:19 am June 12, 2014
    Nishtha
    Reply
    Author

from where

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:24 pm May 3, 2013
RITESH KUMAR
Reply
Author

I belong to a village affected by flood. During the time more people live either on the road or go outside for 3 months. Because of that villagers are not capablle to teach their children and I want to educate them properly , so that they can be a part of educated INDIA. Guide me , how should I do that for them?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:38 am April 29, 2013
Pramod
Reply
Author

It is true that some organizations are truly doing good job for the under privileged sections of the society. It is also true that some of them are having a hidden agenda of converting first the religion and then the commitment. The separatist voices heard in north-east is a proof of this. We can not blame them. As a society, we have ignored the interests of under privileged and made them a victim of foreign separatist organizations. Let us assume our responsibility towards our fellow Indians and work for the balanced development of the nation as a whole.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:12 am April 28, 2013
Sourabh Kumar
Reply
Author

Hi….I wish to teach the poor and help them improve in their education.
Any one who need a free volunteer can contact me on my number 8130782694 for Noida region.
Thanks and regards…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:46 pm April 25, 2013
ncvs
Reply
Author

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are greeting from Uttarakhand(Almora),Nav Chetan Vikas Samiti(NCVS) Kasar Devi Almora Uttarakhand.
NCVS was established in 15/03/09-10 according to the Registration No.282 of the society of registration act 1860. Presently we are working in our four computer center with more then 280 students in minimum and sometime free fee structure.. our all centers are located in rural arias so there are a huge group of SC/ST obc and women,, they want to join computer but their families are below to the poverty level, we want also provide to them IT literacy,,,,
along with it we are also working with DTC(District Tuberculosis Control) almora ,Rural Development Children & Youth, women welfare, health environment etc….. , we have more then 250 young volunteer.
We are keen to work closely with you as we have same climate, and do same type of work. as we are NEW registered so we need to work..
Please accept our request of collaboration any where in uttarakhand specially Kumaon region,,
Thanks a lot.
I look forward to hearing soon.
Best Regards
Madan Singh Bisht
Sectary of NCVS
http://www.ncvskasardevi.org
[email protected]
05962251085,
09536744303
07579050222

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:32 pm April 23, 2013
hargovind singh
Reply
Author

Hello sir, My Name is Hargovind singh form gwalior MP, I belongs to a poor family, I am doing job in pharmaceuticals but not satisfied heartly. I want to do my best for Poor & needy Childrens & Families (for quality education, rehabilitation etc), Environment, strengthing the lower level people to improve there living standards & earning for a bright india. Can anybody help me, how i can reach my goals…. waiting for your valued responce… please…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:39 pm April 15, 2013
Amit Singh
Reply
Author

Do check http://www.taaray.com totally FREE web based learning portal, This could help NGO’s to form their own online learning platform.

TaaRay offers free educational materials for students. Our interactive videos are a fun way to understand concepts, solve homework problems and become a smarter student at school.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:46 pm April 12, 2013
Ajay Sandhu
Reply
Author

hello all, i am an advocate and good in my profession , but side by side i want to open an NGO for the poor children in haryana and but i dont have any knowledge that how to open an NGO, is there any necessity for any land and office , i want to make them educate regarding the basic necessity of life, to aware them about there constitutional rights that nobody can shater them, to provide them with cloths, to give them work not matter small or big, to give them food , and most important my all effort in the direction of controlling papulation, which is the major factor for every problem.

so my friends if any one can guide me or want to join than welcome. please mail me;; [email protected] or call me 09467412800, 0999610818

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:24 pm April 9, 2013
mukta
Reply
Author

hi m workin in health department.. in tribal area and i wanted to work wid NGOs who are doing for upliftment of tribal peoples.any suggestions?????

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 2:11 pm March 7, 2014
    sunil kumar
    Reply
    Author

Hello, I want to get suggestion on NGO projects related child and women ; please suggest me.

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 1:33 pm March 8, 2014
      Ashish sen
      Reply
      Author

Hai every one my name is ashish sen and i want to inform all of you we are starting a NGo in indore (Ascent women empowerment society) and now we are searching good or passionates youth’s so if any one join our NGO so tell me
      Ashish sen
      (Promotion manager)
      Contact:09479640829

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:24 pm April 5, 2013
Mohd Shamshad
Reply
Author

I m running a computer educational institute (TZIT Education). I m also work in social field. Now i want to join NGO. Please provide the full detail how to join NGO.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:57 pm April 2, 2013
D.C. Rimunchung
Reply
Author

I am a graduate male from Manipur, India with seven years working experience of NGO in health care for marginalized community & education for under privilege children. I also have an excellent skills on project management and two years admin & secretarial works. Kindly do let me know if any of job vacancy that will suit my skills and experiences.
Here is my contact details:
email: [email protected]
Contact no: +919402888690

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:53 pm March 21, 2013
Sunandit Chaudhury
Reply
Author

Hello All…
I’m Sunandit here from Kolkata… I’m Media academician and attached with this industry from several years…. I’ve a script of a short telefilm based on the story of huge pressure of study & bad effect of the rat racing mentality of their parents… it’s a good awareness project for the parents…. is there anyone to help in the production of the film… it will be approx 30 min film with a budget of rs. 75k – 80k … anyone interested can communicate through mail… my mail id is [email protected]… for my profile anyone can search google by name… SUNANDIT CHAUDHURY

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:14 am March 19, 2013
Juba Pratim
Reply
Author

Hello All.

I want to work for an NGO which focuses on Participatory Media and Audio Visual Projects. Give some suggestions.

-Juba

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:01 pm March 12, 2013
Rajneesh Kumar
Reply
Author

Want to serve Indians by education.

I request everyone please guide me on the same or share the details of the NGOs who is working to educate people.

Kind Regards,
Rajneesh Kumar

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:00 pm March 12, 2013
Rajneesh Kumar
Reply
Author

Want to serve Indians by education.

Kind Regards,
Rajneesh Kumar

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:29 am March 8, 2013
Hitesh Singh
Reply
Author

I am Hitesh Singh from Uttarakhand, Want to work for an NGO, want to help those people who really want Help.
Want to gain peace and satisfaction after serving those people.
Want to work in my Own District Bageshwar or state Uttarakhand. Plz help me out
MY email:- [email protected]
Mobile:- 8859333707

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:24 am March 8, 2013
Hitesh Singh
Reply
Author

I am Hitesh Singh from Uttarakhand, Want to serve an NGO, want to help those people who really want Help.
Want to gain peace and satisfaction after serving people.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:58 am March 7, 2013
asad khan
Reply
Author

from hyd i want the volenters to join my ngo and to support

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:44 pm February 27, 2013
jay prakash jain
Reply
Author

very good sir ji….

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:27 pm February 12, 2013
gayatree
Reply
Author

Are you moving abroad for your further studies Or Living with Your friends in an Apartment or Live alone in the City and have to cook the same old instant packets of maggi or soups …Hey Boys this class is just for you ..

Girls who have got accustomed to house maids and doesnt know how to cook when ure about to get married this is the right place to learn ..

Learn the most practical tips and tastes just like the hotel cuisine ..
Join5 days Chinese course for boys and girls who have never cooked..get d best guidance from chef padma starts tomorow at 1pm..call for bookings asap on 9819165360..

If u miss out one day it shall be carried forward further…Boookings have started ..Batches getting full ..Minimum seats 20..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:33 am February 10, 2013
Radha Vasam
Reply
Author

You can add SOS and Missionaries of Charity …, Thanks

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:38 am February 8, 2013
sumit jha
Reply
Author

sir i am sumit jha from jalandhar Punjab. i am unit leader of my unit in NSS. i want to patch up with the NGOs who are working on:1)gender issues 2) adolescence 3)environment.
therefore suggest me the name and detail of NGOs working on above sited social issues.

my email id is: [email protected]

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 4:42 pm September 4, 2013
    Sahil
    Reply
    Author

Call 9878667133, Yuva India.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:38 pm February 6, 2013
Om Prakash
Reply
Author

I am Om Prakash. I have completed my Post
Graduation Diploma in Development Communication from A. J. K. mass
Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia.

I have more then 4 years experience in Handling Production and Coordination.

I have a media background. Now i am looking to switch into Social
Sector. I know that i have fresher in this field, but i know about Co-ordination and field work.

I want to reach each and every place there nobody can reach on different social issues in India.

I have knowledge about Word, Excel and PPTs.

I would like to work with an NGO.

If anybody have any information so please let me know.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 9:22 pm May 28, 2013
    rahul
    Reply
    Author

pls cdear om prakash ji pls contact 09826347177

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:37 pm January 19, 2013
Firdous Hasan
Reply
Author

Hi,
I m Firdous Hasan from mumbai i want to join NGO bcoz i want to help help people

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:19 pm December 21, 2012
Jayanta Kumar Nanda
Reply
Author

Hello, My Name is Jayanta Kumar Nanda, I belongs to a poor family, I am doing job but not satisfied heartly. I want to do my best for Poor Childrens (Basically street childs) & Families (for quality education, rehablitation etc), Environment, strengthing the lower level people to improve there living standards & earning for a bright india. Can anybody help me, how i can reach my goals…. waiting for your valued responce… please…

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:58 pm December 20, 2012
megha sharma
Reply
Author

it is my ambition

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:55 pm December 20, 2012
megha sharma
Reply
Author

i megha sharma want to join ngo because i want to be a social worker in my life and i want to help for needy people.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:05 am December 10, 2012
Jiya Soni
Reply
Author

want to join ngo & want to work for the poor . i need not any salary(money). i will work as a free volunter. plz help me.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:54 am February 14, 2013
    Sandeep Mahto
    Reply
    Author

WE ARE WORKING IN “AASHRAY FOR EVERYONE”

https://www.facebook.com/AashrayForEveryone

we wants member and volunter from all over India
    by working together we can make India golden bird..

Vision and Mission
    We are committed to social justice, sustainable
    development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic
    human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to
    information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels.

We are committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of
    sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of under
    represented and marginalized sectors of society.
    For bridging the
    data gap and improving information availability we are committed to
    develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and exchange
    of a trusted and accurate source of quality information.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:37 am December 5, 2012
WMA
Reply
Author

Free IT support to NGOs – Please visit http://www.wmaonline.in

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:40 pm November 9, 2013
    sunil kumar
    Reply
    Author

contact us 9818533965

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 2:15 pm March 7, 2014
    sunil kumar
    Reply
    Author

thank for this help to all.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 1:10 pm November 26, 2012
sahabuddin choudhury
Reply
Author

I have to join

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:07 pm November 19, 2012
Pradeep
Reply
Author

Could any of the NGOs can help provide the following product to our much needed people?

http://www.vestergaard-frandsen.com/lifestraw

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:05 pm November 18, 2012
FEDERAL GLOBAL FOUNDATION
Reply
Author

http://www.facebook.com/FederalGlobalFoundation

Federal Global Foundation as a support organization continues to diligently work towards its objective of making the underprivileged self reliant and providing them an opportunity to lead a life of dignity.

It gladdens our heart and strengthens our resolve when we see a changed life for the better.
We share with you the stories of some of the beneficiaries.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 1:42 pm November 9, 2013
    sunil kumar
    Reply
    Author

Our NGO want to associate with your NGO

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:34 pm November 9, 2012
Shrikrishna Potdar
Reply
Author

When is updated list of NGOs in 2012 is coming?

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:33 pm September 29, 2012
sudhir singh
Reply
Author

hiiii i am sudhir singh 24 year from allahabad right now i am working but i want to join NGO for the poor child please advice me how to help these people

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 10:59 am February 14, 2013
    Sandeep Mahto
    Reply
    Author

Vision and Mission

For bridging the

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:04 pm September 19, 2012
GOPAL SHIL
Reply
Author

I want to join nbo and wanted to serve poor people and for their infants education.pl. help/advices/link me as I REQUESTED.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:18 pm September 15, 2012
srikant
Reply
Author

need partnership and net working support for NGO in Odisha

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 5:54 pm May 23, 2013
    Surendra Kumar Meher
    Reply
    Author

Our NGO has been working in the field of Education, Women Empowerment & Rural Entrepreneurship Development in targeted dist. Sonepur, Boudh & Angul
    If we have the oppertunities to tie up with your organization pl contact mob. no.9437589026 for Society for Awareness Development, Welfare & necessary Action (SADWNA).

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 1:45 pm November 9, 2013
      sunil kumar
      Reply
      Author

Our NGO may associate your NGO, cont. pls 9818533965

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:58 am September 12, 2012
ajain
Reply
Author

SALAAH will help you in making your life simple and beautiful. SALAAH a group of members from different fields like lawyer, teacher , doctor, today’s youth etc..!!!We don’t use any cookies to gather information about you.
Your username is a friendly identifier. At this group SALAAH will help you to solve all your problems and make your life simple.. Privacy will maintained..

Our goal is simple just to see smiling faces and love this beautiful life..!!!
Salaah for the noble causes of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for all, Economic upliftment of the underprivileged, Education, Peace, Harmony and National Integration. It focuses on educating the people about their rights in general and to teach the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to young people everywhere so that they know and insist on their rights and those of others. The Forum teaches human rights both in the classroom and beyond traditional education settings.(https://www.facebook.com/Salaahforyou)
If anyone wants to join us ,Please most welcome

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:11 am September 5, 2012
vishal
Reply
Author

Hello All.

I really appreciate the work of all NGO’s.Recently I came across a very sad incident and posting this to seek help of you kind people. Two girls in Bihar are being tortured by their own father because they are female child.This time they were so fatally battered that they had to lodge a police complain against their own family. But her father got bail in this and now they ran away from their house fearing that they could become victims again .They are spending nights on railway station and that too in state when they are seriously wounded and suffering from fever and other illness.

When your own family neglect you to this extent it really becomes difficult to survive.

Is there any NGO who could really help them .legally so that they could be saved from there own family .They are not asking for any financial help but just guidance and legal help so that Police and administration take up this issue rapidly and seriously.

Please make it fast before it becomes late.

Thanks in Advance.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 10:47 pm September 3, 2012
Adeel Ahmad
Reply
Author

I WANT TO JOIN NGO& WANT TO HELP THE POOR FAMILIES

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:16 pm September 3, 2012
vvvvv
Reply
Author

no words to say this is such good website

Harvey Specter
Posted at 2:09 pm August 26, 2012
manoj singh
Reply
Author

we want to thank these NGOS FOR THEIR GREAT COMMITMENT . GOD bless you all

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:55 pm August 16, 2012
rachna tiwari
Reply
Author

I reside in ahmedabad how can I educate those who are underprevileged.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:53 pm August 16, 2012
rachna tiwari
Reply
Author

how can I start to educate those who are under priviledged.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 5:55 pm August 16, 2012
aruna
Reply
Author

i like to work for the children and you. empower the youth ans children in the county .

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:04 pm July 28, 2012
jitendra dabi
Reply
Author

hello sir/madam i want to join an ngo for help poor people n for poor child study.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:48 am July 10, 2012
Uma
Reply
Author

We are a team of people, that are interested in assisting NGO’s in India
who provide Free regular school education to children from Class – I to Class – X
Our goal is to identify NGO’s that are in education sector, Identify their needs, and assist them in using technology in their efforts in providing Free education to the needy.
We are requesting anyone who can provide a LIST of NGO’s that provide Regular School Educatiopn from Class I to Class X.
If you have such a LIST or know someone else of such a LIST, please send it to me or let me know the email address or phone number from where I can get such a list.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:18 pm June 21, 2012
jyotsana khanna
Reply
Author

I jyotsana khanna from hyderbad worked for an ngo , due to some reason the ngo has been closed, I want to open an ngo or work with an ngo, for poor people, please help me out. thank you

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:08 pm February 12, 2012
sarojkamila
Reply
Author

Harvey Specter
Posted at 11:38 pm February 7, 2012
N Shah
Reply
Author

I’m interested in sending my 14 year old son to volunteer in India in summer vacation.. We would prefer something in Mumbai, Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar area..

Any suggestion of good NGO focusing on children education..

Thanks,

Harvey Specter
Posted at 9:16 pm December 16, 2011
sidhanthsingh[secretary]
Reply
Author

this ngo is very good orgnaization in jharkhand[india],

this service is education,helth,rural development,etc,

please donate this orgnaization,thanks,

Harvey Specter
Posted at 6:47 pm December 14, 2011
Hitesh Rangra
Reply
Author

This List is definelly the Authors Best List indeed.

As already mentioned by Suchitera:- Suchitera this is the Hight of Paid Media and now Unpaid media. May be it’s easy to search on net and write a post rather than oberserving these all organization.

Author don’t even knoe about these organization becuase these organization believe in working rather than spending money on ADS etc. I worked with UNICEF and these various organization but all these 10 orgainzation not even come closer to .01 % what work created by organization mentioned by Suchitra.
Althought we dont even care about such crap article which is highly biased.
Oh , author please come and see what work they have done. We will arrange your entire tour across the nation. We are running 1 Lakh 86 Thousand services Projects which are far far more successful and better than anyone.
If the author of the article had done more research, s/he would have perhaps not missed out organizations like

a) Bharat Vikas Parishad (BVP) ( http://www.bvpindia.com/ ) whose artificial limb distribution program is one of the largest in the country

b) Sewa Bharati (http://www.sevabharathi.org/ ) which is runs ~ 100, 000 service projects all over India. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seva_Bharati)

c) Vanwasi Kalyan Ashram (http://www.vanavasikalyan.org/) an organization working amongst the tribal areas of India since 1952.

d) Akshaya Patra Foundation (http://www.akshayapatra.org/) that provided balanced, vitamin enriched mid day meals to 1.3 million school children last year.

If the heading of the article said “My 10 favorite NGOs, it would have been different. But when you say TOP 10 NGOs of India, one assumes the reference is to the scale of the operation. The organisations that I mention above, all are impacting people at a large scale.

There are many others, like the Service Organisation of Puttupurthy’s Sai Baba which took care of water requirements of an entire district (~ 1, 000 crore project).

Deepalaya, incidentally is a missionary organization with a clear goal to convert Hindus to Christianity. The philosophy assumes something missing with Hindus as they are and is not really in keeping with the secular nature of our country.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:18 pm November 16, 2011
rajan
Reply
Author

very useful website

Harvey Specter
Posted at 4:48 pm November 8, 2011
Anand
Reply
Author

Hello Everybody

Apologies for late comment as first time I am reading this article.
I liked the concept of putting various work by eminent NGO’s in India through Youth Ki Awaz. I checked some of links provided by author about organisations and I am positive that they all are working hard to bring the change.
However, I feel bit of biased views about ranking of social organisations. First of all I never came across any specific recommended method for assessment and ranking of NGO’s in India or anywhere else. All these associations and rest of organisation do have same motives and they direct efforts in the best possible way they can. We all are familiar with diverse culture of India where work plan changes with distance.
After reading some of the previous comments, I am sorry to say, I agree with suchitra’s opinion. Nevertheless, we all are divided on basis of cast, colour, occupation under hopeless cultural norms and society practices all possible restrictions which divide us and in turn entirely blocks the chances of structuring united India in terms of wholeness. The title could have made sense if it would have presented as My Ranking © of writers.
In simplest way is it possible to achieve century of humanity? I am optimistic person and I hope for the best.
Cheers!!!

Harvey Specter
Posted at 12:09 pm November 6, 2011
abhishek raj
Reply
Author

i want to join this ngo as a volunteer, i m 21 years old and i m persuing m.a from kanpur university.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 3:23 pm November 8, 2011
    prince kandhari
    Reply
    Author

if u want then on facebook balajiwelfaresociety click it.

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 9:55 am April 24, 2012
    Gowtham Sonu
    Reply
    Author

hi dude am gowtham……. u can apply Rady’s foundation…..

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:30 am October 18, 2011
ajith nair
Reply
Author

It is high time to update this list

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 3:56 am October 18, 2011
    YouthKiAwaaz
    Reply
    Author

Surely Ajith, we are working on it :)

Harvey Specter
Posted at 7:03 pm September 6, 2011
Mukesh Purohit
Reply
Author

Well said by Suchitra… Since long Open Defecation in India is a great issue to think and work about. One gm human excreta has around 10 Crore viruses, 10 Lake bacterias and 1 Lake eggs. India is a country of villages and they are in tendency or we can say the tradition of open defecation. We as an organization (Action For Community Empowerment, Udaipur- 09649993888) are working in this area for last 10 years and Sanitation is our main stream. We have got the expertise of constructing Low Cost Rural Toilets. Technically viable models of low investment and sustainable. We are also appointed as an expertise agency for Rajasthan state for Supply Chain Management training. For any kind of Sanitation and Training assistance pls call on mentioned nos. Sanitation is a great issue. Please think over it.

Harvey Specter
Posted at 3:31 pm June 2, 2011
Suchitra Sharma
Reply
Author

a) Bharat Vikas Parishad (BVP)  ( http://www.bvpindia.com/ )  whose artificial limb distribution program is one of the largest in the country

Harvey Specter
    Posted at 6:12 pm May 27, 2012
    Rajaji7870
    Reply
    Author

BVP SEWA BHARATI AND VANWASI KALYAN ASHRAM ARE PROJECT OF RASHTRIYA SWAYAM SEWAK SANGH. THEY ARE NOT READY TO ENTER ANY NEW PERSON TO WORK IN THEIR ORGANSIATION . BAICALLY THEY RUN WITH THEIR OWN MOTIVES . RARELY THEY CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY. LOT OF FIGHT EGO AND JEAOULSY IN THEIR OWN WORKERS .

Harvey Specter
      Posted at 11:05 am September 19, 2013
      Praveen
      Reply
      Author

Dear Rajaji, Anyone can join RSS and/or any other organizations mentioned above. RSS has more than 100,000 charities and service programmes in the fields of education, health care, rural development, tribal emancipation, village self-sufficiency, rural farming and the rehabilitation of lepers and special needs children. It is also the largest NGO in India and probably in the world.

Harvey Specter
        Posted at 8:49 pm May 20, 2014
        Ramakant Rout
        Reply
        Author

Hi,
        My self from Odisha in very interior area in odisha wants to serve poor and helpless people can any organization helping me.
        Thanking You

Harvey Specter
        Posted at 5:04 pm May 26, 2014
        Alok Mehta
        Reply
        Author

Hi sir,
        I am Alok Mehta From Bihar in Gaya. i have 3 year Experience in hotel & 1 year Hospitality Trainer cap Foundation “NGO” till date.
        But i want to work Another NGO. Plz do sometthing