A Dialogue On The Role Of Youth In Communal Harmony [EVENT]

‘The Difference’ & the American Center (Public Affairs Unit – American Embassy) present ‘BRIDGES’ – A dialogue on the role of Youth in communal harmony on the 3rd of February, 2011 — Thursday at 1:00 PM at the American Center

P.S. – Please bring an ID along.

Schedule:

1:00 PM – Registration
1:30 PM – Presentation about ‘The Difference’ and our take on Youth and communal harmony
2:00 PM - Talk on ‘A Peaceful & Just Society – Role of Youth’ by Ms. Zakia Soman (Social Activist working on the issues of Peace, Human Security & Minority Justice in India & South Asia) followed by discussion
3:00 PM – Play by Asmita Theatre Group (The leading Indian theatre group for the past 17 years) followed by discussion
3:45 PM – Music performance on the theme of communal harmony
4:15 PM – Conclusion and Vote of thanks

Certificates of participation will be provided

To register and for other details, contact Arastu – +919811142850 or Faiyaz – +919013439240, or drop a comment below and the organizers will be happy to respond here.

Receive the week's top youth opinions right in your mailbox

We hate spam as much as you do!

About The Author

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.