A Dialogue On The Role Of Youth In Communal Harmony [EVENT]

Posted on January 30, 2011 in Events

‘The Difference’ & the American Center (Public Affairs Unit – American Embassy) present ‘BRIDGES’ – A dialogue on the role of Youth in communal harmony on the 3rd of February, 2011 — Thursday at 1:00 PM at the American Center

P.S. – Please bring an ID along.

1:00 PM – Registration
1:30 PM – Presentation about ‘The Difference’ and our take on Youth and communal harmony
2:00 PM – Talk on ‘A Peaceful & Just Society – Role of Youth’ by Ms. Zakia Soman (Social Activist working on the issues of Peace, Human Security & Minority Justice in India & South Asia) followed by discussion
3:00 PM – Play by Asmita Theatre Group (The leading Indian theatre group for the past 17 years) followed by discussion
3:45 PM – Music performance on the theme of communal harmony
4:15 PM – Conclusion and Vote of thanks

Certificates of participation will be provided

To register and for other details, contact Arastu – +919811142850 or Faiyaz – +919013439240, or drop a comment below and the organizers will be happy to respond here.