A Dialogue On The Role Of Youth In Communal Harmony [EVENT]

Tweet
Add an opinion

‘The Difference’ & the American Center (Public Affairs Unit – American Embassy) present ‘BRIDGES’ – A dialogue on the role of Youth in communal harmony on the 3rd of February, 2011 – Thursday at 1:00 PM at the American Center

P.S. – Please bring an ID along.

Schedule:

1:00 PM – Registration
1:30 PM – Presentation about ‘The Difference’ and our take on Youth and communal harmony
2:00 PM - Talk on ‘A Peaceful & Just Society – Role of Youth’ by Ms. Zakia Soman (Social Activist working on the issues of Peace, Human Security & Minority Justice in India & South Asia) followed by discussion
3:00 PM – Play by Asmita Theatre Group (The leading Indian theatre group for the past 17 years) followed by discussion
3:45 PM – Music performance on the theme of communal harmony
4:15 PM – Conclusion and Vote of thanks

Certificates of participation will be provided

To register and for other details, contact Arastu – +919811142850 or Faiyaz – +919013439240, or drop a comment below and the organizers will be happy to respond here.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

Type to Search

See all results