Extincting Languages And Dialects In India [Our Facebook Community Responds]

Posted on February 19, 2011 in Video

This week we did a feature on the endangering and extinction of the Indian languages and dialects and the impact it could have on India. Moreover, we tried to make you aware about the problem and gave you an opportunity to discuss about it. Read the feature here.

We posted this feature on our Facebook page too and got a few responses on the same. This week we decided to share the most effective solutions, and views provided by our community members on Facebook, what they thought of the issue and how to deal with it. Below is a video narrating the views, followed by an image screen shot so that you can read the full views.

Would you like to see your views featured here? Be a part of our Facebook community, voice yourself, and get featured on YouthKiAwaaz.com. Join now at facebook.com/youthkiawaaz