Apple Launches iPad 2: Revolution Redefined

Posted on March 3, 2011 in Sci- Tech, The Opinionated, Video

By Anshul Tewari:

Even after speculations about his bad health, Steve Jobs entered the stage and took the audience by his usual charm as he (successfully) launched the iPad 2. Apple Inc., one of the most innovative and game changing tech companies has been successful in making everyone drool for iPad 1 and iPad 2 is no less. Shipping on March 11, the iPad 2 will be available in both black and white. Surprisingly enough, iPad 2 is priced at $499 (starting), which is the same as iPad 1.

“Lighter, smarter, faster”, the iPad2 is 33% thinner, has  a legendary battery life, boasts of smart cover, a lot faster with A5 chip, 2 cameras, Garageband. As Jobs likes to describe it: It’s ‘Dramatically’, ‘Legendary’, ‘Smarter’, ‘ That’s not just smart. It’s genius.’.

Check out the video below:

And below the official iPad video:

Soumit Saha

Awesome stuff… Someone gift me one please :)