Speak @ TEDxLudhiana

Posted on March 23, 2011 in Events

Building ideas for a better world!

If you are a social entrepreneur, a scientist, a writer, a photographer, an engineer, an artist, a social worker, a policy maker, an innovator, a student or you simply have an idea that can change the world, TEDxLudhiana invites you to their platform and SPREAD YOUR IDEA.

It will consist of successful entrepreneurs, artists, motivators, public figures, leaders, social media mavens, philanthropists, technologists, founders, CEO’s who will collaborate together to build a very special day that will lay the foundation for a strong TEDx presence in the city of Ludhiana, and will inspire our community members to engage in innovation for social change.

BRING YOUR IDEAS TO TEDxLudhiana and take “ideas worth spreading” from Ludhiana to a global platform…

Connect Ludhiana through the shared experience..

Inspire designs for city-zen ship..

Date: Sunday, October 9th, 2010

Time: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Venue: Ludhiana, Punjab

Visit our website www.tedxludhiana.com for more information. Register on website and get your idea on board.

DISCLOSURE: YouthKiAwaaz.com is an online media partner for the TEDxLudhiana event.