Career Options After 12th [INFOGRAPHICS]

Posted on June 3, 2011 in Infographics, Learning+

12th board examinations have just gotten over. With over 98% of the students getting ahead, this season is all about choosing what you want to. With this thought in mind, our Creative Lead Sahiba Singh presents this inforgraphic about the various career options available for students with any stream (including alternative careers). This is just a broad categorization, please feel free to add more points in the comments section below.

Check out a complete list of alternative careers here.

studiesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

A good post about the various courses available to the students after 10+2. I would like to suggest to include the name of top colleges which are offering various courses in various fields.

Ashvini Desai

Nice Post. I want to add some extra points, this will help to those student who are confused about their career.
Following are the some aspect which will help the student to choose his/her
Career:
                   — Area of Interest
                   — Aptitude
                   — Skills (Potential)
                   — Capability
                   — Opportunities
                   — Guidance
— Strength and Weakness
Career is a one time activity you don’t have one more chance to change it.Before deciding any career path first off all, be cleared about your vision.
I am sharing one website link http://www.careerfutura.com. You can visit this website.