Youth Beaten to Death In Coimbatore: Showcase of Inhumanity! [GRAPHIC]

Posted on July 13, 2011 in Society, The Opinionated

By Anshul Tewari:

A youth was brutally beaten to death in broad daylight by 4 other men at a traffic junction. The deceased was travelling on a motorcycle, which got dis-balanced and hit 2 drunk men walking on the roadside. Even though they were uninjured, the men ganged up with 2 other and started beating the driver of the motorbike. They first threw him down on the ground, started beating him, hit him with a heavy stone, not once but many times until he died.

“The incident happened 250 meters away from the police station. All this happened in a liquor shop and the people were drunk. They all were of the same age and all have been booked for murder. It is because of CCTV footage the four men – Krishnan, Ganeshan, Murugan and ramachandran – were arrested,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police Crime & Traffic Tr S Nizamuddin.

The traffic light was at halt and car drivers, bikers and others at the junction watched and kept watching; waiting for the person to die, but no one took the initiative to save him from the goons.

Is this the state of the society? Do comment in the section below.

Shray Jai Mishra

This is inhuman….i hate such spectators…..tomorrow when something will happen to their family all those people standing next to the person getting beaten will run but they let that poor man die…its not the failure of any government or police but of the people… NO ONE CAN SAVE COWARDS…. YOU GOT TO HAVE A ZING TO LIVE AND ONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF LIFE…..THIS WAS BRUTALITY,INHUMANITY…I CANT SAY MUCH….

Dolika

So inhuman.. How can people let them beat him to death in a broad day light? If they didnt have guts to stop them, they could’ve at least informed the police in the police station so that the guy could’ve survived. Shame on the people who watched the scene like knuckleheaded.