Performance By The Differently Abled #PhotoNama

Posted on August 31, 2011 in PhotoNama

‘Normal’ people usually tend to look down upon the differently abled people with sympathy and pity. But our photo journalists Reeti Singh and Ishan Saxena have captured glimpses of a performance given by differently talented people who broken world records.

People performing in the following photographs are from Ability Unlimited Foundation. They are disabled – some are mute, some are deaf, some are without legs.

They are the world’s only group that performs Sufi Dance on Wheel Chairs. They made new Guinness World Record by  performing 63-Spins in a minute on the Wheel Chairs.

This performance was at Select City Walk, Delhi.

All the images are a copyright of the photographers. Please DO NOT COPY.

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.