Slut Walk Delhi, Jantar Mantar, 2011: Photos #PhotoNama

Posted on August 1, 2011 in PhotoNama, Society

We were present at the Slut Walk Delhi, organized at Jantar Mantar, on the 31st of July, 2011. Below are the photos of the walk, as clicked by Anshul Tewari and Reeti Singh of YouthKiAwaaz.com, Jimmy Qureshi of Delhi Drum Circle and Anish Nair of Anish Photography.

Thanks to Anshuman Singh of Anshuman Singh Photography for the edits.

Do you support the slut walk? Let us know in the comments section below.

Asmita theater group at Slut Walk Delhi

The Delhi Drum Circle at The Slut Walk Delhi
Delhi Drum Circle at Slut Walk Delhi - Jantar Mantar
Delhi Drum Circle at Slut Walk Delhi
Delhi Drum Circle at Slut Walk
Police at the Delhi Slut Walk
Police force at the Delhi Slut Walk
Supporters of the Slut Walk holding banners against eve teasing and crime against women

All images are copyright of Youth Ki Awaaz and their respective owners. Please DO NOT COPY without prior permission.

sachin kumar

I dont understand this ambivalent attitude of women, they amble wearing skimpiest of dress but dont expect to b watched by only unpleasant person but,they want to b ogled by selected person whom dey like ,u can check d fact d same women who doesnt want to b seen by a man expect their husband to b aroused by just having had a look on her .everybody wd see the chicken wd same eyes ,the same thing cant look different to different person ,its like showing a red rag to bull n expecting it to be calm n composed ,its nature ,no one can control it ,ask urself ,dont u feel amorous when u see an extraordinary handsome guy ,if its not happening seriously its time for medical checkup.Everyday , when we leave our home we pray from d god ;please dont show me girls in less cloths ,it diverts our attention n causes lots of hormonal tides,why any person wd like to b in trouble ,its not easy for a decent person to control his amorous thought ,he has to fight really hard to avoid spiking testosterone n adrenalin level ;Its kind request to u women please let us live peacefully by wearing decent cloths …………… .

sachin kumar

@ vivek :its so true ,

1 3 4 5