Because Such Opportunities Rarely Knock On Your Doors: DUMUN ’11

DUMUN (Delhi University Model United Nations) 2011!

MUN (Model United Nations) started its impeccable journey 60 years back in Berkeley. MUN is a simulation of United Nations that provides the youth with an unique opportunity to step into the shoes of ambassadors from UN member countries to discuss international issues, take up new challenges, work meticulously as a team and bring out the best even in strenuous conditions.

While playing their role as ambassadors, student delegates make speeches, prepare draft resolutions, negotiate with allies and adversaries and navigate the Model UN conference rules of procedure.

Inspired by this concept, Delhi University in collaboration with Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies is organising DUMUN ’11 after the stupendous success of DUMUN ’10.

DUMUN provides a rich arena to articulate, voice your thoughts and helps to bring into reality your dream of establishing a just world. The only central university MUN in India, DUMUN provides a platform where you will have an opportunity to get an insight into what happens outside the academic boundaries. College and high school students from across India can take part in this event. This year, DUMUN will also witness the participation of international students taking it to a global level.

DUMUN is scheduled from 22nd to 24th October and will be held at South Campus.

First phase of delegate and press corpse applications open from 1st September. Come unleash your potential!

For details visit-

www.dumun.org

www.facebook.com/dumun11

You too can submit a story on Youth Ki Awaaz using our easy submission form.

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.

1 comment

by Oldest
by Best by Newest by Oldest
1

Hey

I really ended your blog

I'm from Harvard model United Nations

And was hoping that you would send in a blog entry for the Harvard model United Nations 2014

Thanks

Take care

By 

Sign In

Don't want to log in right now? Submit here.