Bomb Blast Outside Delhi High Court In Photos #PhotoNama

Posted on September 7, 2011 in PhotoNama

Delhi was shaken today. A bomb that was hidden in a briefcase exploded outside a crowded entrance to a New Delhi courthouse, the deadliest attack in India’s capital in nearly three years, causing at least 11 dead and scores injured. Our photo journalist Natisha Mallick visited the site and captured the pain of the victims in these exclusive photos.

A man injured in the bomb blast is taken on a stretcher to the RML hospital in New Delhi.

A relative of a blast victim helps his injured family member from the ambulance to Ram Manohar Lohia.
Aman Preet Singh Chaudhary, father of a bomb blast victim whose son died in the blast at the RML hospital in New Delhi.
A relative of a bomb blast victim wails at the RML hospital.
Indian policemen stand at the scene of the blast outside the High Court.

yash p

great sympathy to delhi people…..

sabyasachi mishra

democracy is being targated from a long time .time has come and govt. should take very rapid action against the terrorists.only death sentence should be given to them or they should be handed to common people and people willl decide what should be done with that griddy bastards.