Awakening Of Women With Spirituality

Tweet
Add an opinion

By Ajay Rana:

Women:

Women are symbol of love (The Roman Goddess Venus) and continuity of human race on earth. They bear the fervidity that defies all the recalcitrant hurdles in the journey of their life. They are the fairer sex of human race and are truly regarded as a heavenly sculpted structure that cares about their men they love, rears and nourishes their young ones and take responsibility for making an ever happy home. They are therefore require an special attention to uplift them in our society who are deprived, to inculcate them with good moral character and to awaken them in the society with fervent spirituality.

Women’s condition in India and their rights:

India is a land of diversity and the diversity can be found in the levels of living of women in India. India is in the midst of a great revolution for conditions of women. Some are living in very hi-fi class level with their high revenue jobs, some are just maintaining the family with their spouse income, while others are working as blue collar workers in industries, constructions and homes. The last category of women is in vulnerable condition and requires fighting in the society. The evidence is everywhere; the voice of women is increasingly heard in Parliament, courts and in the streets. While women in the West had to fight for over a century to get some of their basic rights, like the right to vote, the Constitution of India gave women equal rights with men from the beginning. Unfortunately, women in India are mostly unaware of their rights because of illiteracy and the oppressive tradition. Names like Kalpana Chawla: The Indian born, who fought her way up into NASA and was the first women in space, and Indira Gandhi: The Iron Woman of India was the Prime Minister of the Nation, Beauty Queens like Aishwarya Rai and Susmita Sen, and Mother Teresa are not representative of the condition of Indian women.

Women’s Rise and Participation:

India is a land of vast Diaspora with more than 1.3 billion population. Women are in the continuous rise in all the spheres of life. Women have now not only found their place in work places but are also part of governance. In recent years there have been explicit moves to increase women’s political participation. Women have been given representation in the Panchayati Raj system as a sign of political empowerment. There are many elected women representatives at the village council level. At the central and state levels too women are progressively making a difference. Today we have women Chief Ministers in five large states of India. The Women’s reservation policy bill is slated to further strengthen political participation.

End of Men?

The mentality of ‘Act like a man’ has a profound influence of chauvinism and disrespectful of women. But now the trend is changing to make it call as ‘Act like a Woman’! Now the women are empowering in every sphere of life, be it social, political or economic. They are good in decision making and therefore have provided opportunity to participate in social, political and economic forums of Indian Constitution with special reservation. You can now find many social activists who are women and have played profound role in changing the political scenario and upliftment of the Dalit people say for example the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Behen Mayawati. You can hear it frequently that women are surpassing men in educational fields and performing better than men in schools, colleges and are topping up in the most of the highly competitive exams like Medical, IIT or IAS.

Kundalini Awakening in Women:

99% of the women are sleeping with hope that future will be alright with what they are and most of them wait for their husband to make their life better. Now is the high time to stand alone and independent and to fight and survive on their own feet. It’s the time to awake, gain knowledge and rise as high as they can. The gaining of knowledge with wisdom is called gnosis. It leads to an end of ignorance and enlightment of inner soul. The Gnosis is the knowledge of a transcendental and transforming wisdom that teaches humanity to see, hear and know positively all these things that up to now were pointed out as great mysteries and enigmas. It also teaches us to act rationally and scientifically rather than mystically in this pragmatic world. Women need to feel, simulate and symbolize themselves like Goddess Kali or Durga to bring a change in their life from inside to outside world.

God bless Women!

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

Type to Search

See all results