Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations Asia Conference 2012

Posted on October 14, 2011 in Events

Release: Harvard’s largest annual student connection in Asia, the Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) creates a forum of exchange and facilitates discussion of the most important economic, political, and social issues relevant to the Asia-Pacific region. Since 1991, the annual HPAIR conferences have brought together students from the world’s foremost universities and leaders in the fields of government, business, culture, and academia.

HPAIR Asia Conference celebrated its 20th anniversary in Seoul, South Korea. It brought together future and current leaders from around the world to engage in a five-day dialogue, addressing the events that have helped to shape the current status of Asia on the world stage.

For HPAIR Asia Conference 2012, a very committed and talented team of individuals from India have taken the onus to do their best and host the conference in India. They are committed to delivering the most wondrous experience to the delegates that will arrive from more than 40 countries and help taking forward the initiative taken by the HPAIR.

Join us in our bid to bring the HPAIR Asia Conference 2012 to India!

We want you to support, work/volunteer with us for the bid. For applying click here!

For more exciting updates and news, join us on Facebook.