Draw A Doodle, Win Lecoanet Hemant Bag, Breakthrough Goodies @BellBajao

Posted on November 30, 2011 in Events

YouthKiAwaaz.com is back with its series of Facebook contests, this time in collaboration with the path-breaking campaign that we all remember and love, Bell Bajao.

We call upon your creative brain cells to jump around and engage in doodle-making to address the issue of gender abuse and domestic violence.

The rules are simple.

• Draw a doodle addressing/talking about/depicting the issue of Gender abuse and Domestic violence.
  • Scan it, or click a photograph of it
  • Upload the scanned copy or the photograph on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/youthkiawaaz, with a one line description of what you have drawn.

Last dates: 5th December, 11:59 pm, Indian Standard Time

Winning entries get a Lecoanet Hemant bag (check out what Lecoanet Hemant is), and Breakthrough goodie bags (Breakthrough is the non-profit behind the Bell Bajao campaign).

Rush now and upload the doodles on our Facebook page NOW.