LEH LEH Sports To Stage A Fun Run ‘CHAL LEH BHAAG LEH’

Posted on December 10, 2011 in Events, Specials, Sports

A community fun run is being organized on Sunday, the 18th of December at the Lodi Gardens in New Delhi. LEH LEH Sports will stage this amateur run to promote the idea of healthy lifestyles. A few special guests have been roped in for this initiative and they will interact with the participants at the finish line. These comprise Prachi Tehlan – Captain, Indian Netball Team; Sunita Godara – Champion Marathon Runner and Kieron O’Brien – Head PE & Sports, the British School. This event is free and open to all.

Siddharth Pandey, Founder of LEH LEH Sports says, “The idea of our venture is fun, friends and fitness through amateur sports and through this fun run, we intend to give people yet another opportunity to participate. We will have runners from across nationalities and generations. Our last initiative – an amateur football tournament was a huge success. The NAZ foundation and AIESEC are  partners for this initiative, we are pleased to be associated with such organisations that have done wonderful community and leadership development work in our city”.

As a part of the NAZ foundation’s Goal Programme focused on development through sports (supported by the Australian High Commission), 30 young and determined netball players will take part in this run.

Our special guests, the founder of LEH LEH Sports and representatives from AIESEC and the NAZ foundation will be available for media interactions at the finish line.

To schedule interviews or for any media enquiries please call 9560956747 OR email [email protected]com

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.