Introducing The Youth Ki Awaaz Discussion Forum

Posted on January 2, 2012 in The Opinionated, Youth Ki Awaaz news

By Anshul Tewari:

The last year has been full of adventure for all of us at Youth Ki Awaaz. Our readership grew exponentially, and the interaction with you guys also grew by leaps and bounds. The internship program was recognized by the UN GAID and ICNM, thus making us the most credible work-from-home program in the country.

We launched and shut a few new ventures and tested out a lot of stuff to serve you better over the coming days. Over the past (around) 4 years of Youth Ki Awaaz one element that we did not really focus on was a discussion forum. A place where live interactions could happen. A one-stop-shop to meet like minded people and discuss and debate issues, opportunities, resources, tools and knowledge with them.

This is the year we are introducing that feature in Youth Ki Awaaz. Starting today, we will be making our first ever discussion forum live. The forum can be found at youthkiawaaz.com/forum, and will be powered by a simple back-end software to make life easier for all of us.

The forum will be what you want it to be. It will take up the topics that you wish to take up. Sky is the limit. From educational and career related queries, to sexual awareness and health, to social issues and politics – the forum will be a repository of enlightened discussions on all of these topics.

Anyone and everyone can join the forum by simply logging in via Facebook, Twitter, or creating a new account. (Check out the image below)

We have already started a few discussions. We would love for you to join them on and add many more. It is free, it is for you and will be developed by you.

See you there!

YouthKiAwaaz

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.