Fresh From The Forum: Education System, Premarital Sex, Indian Media and more

We launched the Youth Ki Awaaz Forum this new year to build interesting conversations over issues that matter, and yes, the discussions have kicked off. From today onward, we will regularly feature discussions and debates you ought to be a part of. For this week’s phase 1, below are the discussions you ought not miss.

What are the changes you would like to bring about in the current education system?

There has been a lot of debate and discussion about the education system in India. While some don’t agree to the current format which compels students to mug up everything and blurt it out in the exams, others want a more practical approach.

Acceptance of Premarital sex in our community

Please share your views about the pros/cons of the pre marital sex. Also , whether is it socially accepted in India?

Give equal rights to transgenders and transexuals.

We strongly believe that transgenders and transexuals must enjoy equal human rights. What do you think and why?

Indian Mass Media good or bad?

Mass media refers collectively to all media technologies that are intended to reach a large audience via mass communication. Looking at the current attitude of Indian media is it good for nation or is it causing more problems than anything else. What are the changes you want to see in Indian media.

The Classic Question of IQ – Intelligence Quotient and EQ – Emotional Quotient: Which Is Better?

In the current scenario where the work dynamics are constantly changing and eveolving . With the power of internet , the knowledge and technology seems to be at our finger tips . In such a scenario , what matters more in a person .  IQ or the EQ? Please share your thoughts on this

You too can submit a story on Youth Ki Awaaz using our easy submission form.