Young Women’s International Leadership Summit 2012 [Call For Applications]

Posted on February 20, 2012 in Events

iLive2Lead is holding its Young Women’s International Leadership Summit in Washington, DC from June 24-30, 2012. Deadline for applications is the 15th of March 2012.

ILive2Lead is a renowned Washington DC Foundation which fame has been awarded by the biggest Forum for young Leaders, One Young World http://www.oneyoungworld.com/impacts/project_detail.asp?prj_ID=128.

Furthermore, ILive2Lead has provided the first ever Youth Delegation within the Women’s Forum of Economy and Society in Deauville, ranked among the top five influential meeting to attend worldwide by Forbes and the Financial Times in 2007. In addition, our youth delegation has raised so much interest to be interviewed by Euronews http://www.euronews.net/2011/10/21/i-live-2-lead-a-generation-of-confident-women

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

We are accepting 50 young women, ages 15-21, from around the world who demonstrate leadership potential, and who are committed to utilizing the leadership skills they learn at the Summit to lead a service project in their communities. Because the cost is underwritten by corporate donations, the tuition is only US$2,500 per participant. Scholarships may be available.

The fee includes:

• Private Transport from and to the Airport in Washington ;
  • Accommodation in University Halls of the American University Campus for a truly American experience!
  • High level classes and talks given by influential women professionals, Ambassadors and decision-makers;
  • Public speaking and Interviews trials;
  • Confidence coaching sessions;
  • Project planning classes with experts within the Business Management in the US;
  • ALL meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners);
  • Private transportation within Washington DC to Capitol Hill;
  • Entrance at Capitol Hill, most famous building of US diplomacy;
  • Entrance at the Department of State;
  • Sightseeing of Georgetown;
  • Meetings with Ambassadors and High Level country representatives within Washington;
  • A TRULY LIFECHANGING EXPERIENCE.

The iLive2Lead Summit in June provides one week of intensive training by experts in Leadership, public speaking project planning, communication, and presentation skills. Furthermore, a personal mentor provides support for the year following the program.

FOR THE APPLICATION FORM, EMAIL [email protected]

For more information about iLive2Lead International at http://www.il2l.org

Image courtesy: iLive2Lead website.

Rahmeh Muhammad Othman Hamdan

learning something new comes from different experiences,different cultural and different background. Learning to live together as a human being with out looking to anything and accepting other is an important issue,i would love to be part of this exchange to prove many things and to learn something new in many fields education,cultural and the way of thinking.