NSEF Authors of Change: Your Chance To Intern At Best Social Enterprises This Summer

Posted on March 13, 2012 in Events

Last date of application for the much-coveted NSEF Authors of Change 2012 program is 20th March 2012. The program provides students a hands-on experience to work with social enterprises for a time period of 2-3 months in their summers where they utilize their skills working on real time projects. Additionally, through the Program students get to become a part of a larger network of other like-minded student leaders across India. The program also gives you a chance to meet in person high impact social entrepreneurs, thought leaders and academicians from the social sector.

In last 2 editions, students from some of the renowned institutes in India like IIT’s, BITS, NIT’s, St. Stephens, St Xavier’s were part of the program. There were plenty of learning opportunities for these students to not only work at the grassroots but also get involved in some strategic decision making processes of these organizations.

If you are interested in writing a story of social change this summer, then do apply for the program. Authors of change from last 2 years have gone on to establish their own enterprises, few of them post graduation decided to work with social enterprises or government for policy making. Moreover, many of them have been accepted to other coveted programs such as Young India Fellowship, Teach for India Fellowship, British Council International Climate Champions and have become innovators and won many coveted awards.

This is your chance to be one of them.

Click here to apply or past this link in your browser: http://nsef-india.org/authorsofchange/

For any queries contact email: [email protected]