COMMENT: Obama’s Fate in Forthcoming U.S Elections

Tweet
Add an opinion

contributed by Leons Thomas

Three years back US got its first black president in Barack Obama.The world celebrated his victory and hailed him as an iconic personality who would take US to greater heights.But sadly, keeping the current scenario in mind he will go down in history as a colossal failure who very nearly presided over the demise of the United States and Western civilization.He is destined to become one term president because his actions on the domestic front are fundamentally at odds with American history, values, politics and the Constitution and have diminished the lives of ordinary Americans.Anyways two years is not enough time to undo the damage, especially since no one takes him seriously anymore.

The ruinous economy to the massive and growing debt to increased terorist attacks on the American homeland to Afghanistan, Iran, the Middle East, the Far East and international relations in general to his prevarications, omissions and extravagances there are failures of competence and character everywhere, with every indication that things will get worse not better.His term has a list of failed attempts than a series of success.Whatever the conditions may be,at the end a leaders productive work counts and the citizens decide the real fate.

: YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  
Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.