Youth Ki Awaaz Readers: Tell Us Your Views On Censorship, Piracy and More [POLL]

Tweet
Add an opinion

Recently, Bollywood producers demanded shutting down of websites which promote pirated content, such as The Pirate Bay and other video sharing sites like Vimeo. The Supreme Court accepted the order and the websites were pulled down by internet service providers. This led to a big hue and cry and also led to the hacktivist group – Anonymous hacking the Congress and Supreme Court websites.

Earlier, Kapil Sibal had hit the news making controversy about his views of social media usage, and his talks with various top level employees of Facebook and Google to take down offensive content.

Enough of their views! We want to know what you think about all this. Today, we are launching a special polling section on YKA that would help us understand your views better. Below is our first in a series of weekly polls to understand what you think – and put it out there for the world to know. Go ahead – dig in the poll below.

YouthKiAwaaz.com Censorship Poll

: YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  
Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.