Youth Ki Awaaz Readers: Tell Us Your Views On Censorship, Piracy and More [POLL]

Posted on May 18, 2012 in Polls and Surveys

Recently, Bollywood producers demanded shutting down of websites which promote pirated content, such as The Pirate Bay and other video sharing sites like Vimeo. The Supreme Court accepted the order and the websites were pulled down by internet service providers. This led to a big hue and cry and also led to the hacktivist group – Anonymous hacking the Congress and Supreme Court websites.

Earlier, Kapil Sibal had hit the news making controversy about his views of social media usage, and his talks with various top level employees of Facebook and Google to take down offensive content.

Enough of their views! We want to know what you think about all this. Today, we are launching a special polling section on YKA that would help us understand your views better. Below is our first in a series of weekly polls to understand what you think – and put it out there for the world to know. Go ahead – dig in the poll below. Censorship Poll