Speak Easy: Citizenship, Freedom Of Expression And Online Governance #Event

Posted on July 25, 2012 in Events

As a part of the 10 years celebration of The YP Foundation, Speak Easy is exploring social media and internet as a new medium for young people to mobilize support on their issues and advocate for their rights with regard to governance.

Speak Easy is about learning through four extensive workshops on the how to participate in online governance, bringing together young people who advocate for their rights like disability, access to education, sexuality, access to information and more to explore the Freedom of Expression within multiple youth movements.

Get more  information on Facebook here. Register now for Speak Easy.

DISCLOSURE: Youth Ki Awaaz is a partner for the Speak Easy event, and will be conducting a workshop during the same.