Youth Ki Awaaz Is Getting A Makeover (And Coming With Some Awesome Features)

Posted on July 28, 2012 in The Opinionated, Youth Ki Awaaz news

Youth Ki Awaaz is on its way to get a complete redesign and get back with loaded features. While at the core we will be the same old us, our site will be easier to navigate, cleaner with focus on content, and feature more and more people like you – to tell the world how awesome you are.

Stay tuned as we will be moving to a whole new format before the end of August, 2012. You’ll see more

• Ways to contribute to the platform and voice yourself
  • Better user (YOU) engagement
  • Inspiring personal stories and interviews with changemakers
  • More integration with Facebook and Twitter (We know you love Facebook!)
  • More access to the functioning of the platform
  • Focused issue targeting campaigns and movements

So keep checking in because in the next 30 days, we are having a major overhaul.

pAce

C’mon! Do we really need more facebook? I look forward to the day we can move beyond Facebook. On a different note, you have been doing a fantastic job. Thank you. G’luck with the new look.