Should Anna Hazare Join Politics?

Posted on August 3, 2012 in Politics at Play

By Divya Gupta:

It’s seriously a burning question from today onwards for the whole country, or I must say, for the future of entire nation. As it seems through media reports, that most of the political personalities are giving kind of an open challenge to the “Anna Team” to go for politics. But somewhere in our hearts, all of us want Anna Hazare not to join politics.

From my point of view, Anna personally should not stand as a political person but his team should make a political party to fight back against corruption and to pass the Lokpal bill. As of now, all Indians have come to know that our “respected shameless ” government is not going to listen anymore, the way they had not listened earlier, but this time they are totally showing there bloody stone faces to us and the Anna Team. They are trying their best to divert the public’s mind by such nonsense “grid fault” and “bomb blasts” which exactly show how lame our government is.

In fact, did anyone ever notice that our national channel i.e. DD National never broadcasts the Anna Team movements ever? Is it because in many villages or I must say that major part of country from rural side watches this channel the government doesn’t want those people to know about the real face of government they have faith in? And if it’s not the answer of this question then what’s the real reason?

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.

Ipsa Arora

Anna Hazare joining politics should not matter as long as the government listens to him, but as we see, all the politicians have locked their lips for any comments, Anna Hazare should step into politics. Sometimes, a blast is needed to make the deaf listen!

RACHNA SINGH

Anna hazare joining politics should not matter as we all know truth about our political department.when the anna team also enterd the game of political they are also corupted bcz the worst game is the political .

Austine raymond raj

honoured guset i am welcome anna hazaer to joining politics form banglore Austin

kanak

anna hazare should not join poltiics rather he can give suggestions to ruling party and can show right way to party like any guru gives to his discipline’

Yashashwi Sharma

YES Anna Hazare should join politics and show the politicians how government should work.