Celebrate The Joy Of Giving Week With Hi5 Club: Volunteer For Joy

Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.” ~ Jim Rohn

The most special festival in India is celebrated over a period of one week called “The Joy of Giving Week“. This year, we are celebrating “giving” in the week starting from October 2nd till the 8th. To enhance the happiness obtained from this week and to increase participation, an exclusive club known by the name of Hi5 (www.hi5club.in), has come with a special volunteering program.

Hi5 is an exclusive club, for socially conscious college students across India. To be part of the club, every student has to engage in 5 hours of volunteering DURING the Joy of Giving Week, either 5 hours at a go or 1hr/day for 5 days. The goal is to have 1,00,000 students across the country participate during the week this year. Students can volunteer either on the structured opportunities provided by Bhumi (5 hrs of teaching, cleaning a beach/park, visiting an elderly home, making educational aids, sorting out clothes or doing a collection drive, etc.), or can identify their own activity. Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations.

Colleges/students may write to [email protected] for more details regarding this activity or register directly on the website.

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.

Sign In