“Come Alive”: Connecting Each Youth With A Cause #Event

Posted on September 26, 2012 in Events

Youth Alliance, a youth organisation with the mission to “Connect each Youth with a Cause” is organising an event on 2nd October called “COME ALIVE”. This event is to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti and the beginning of Joy of Giving Week.

It’s a unique day of doing, of meeting others, of discovering ways to COME ALIVE!

You just have to choose an activity from Art/craft, music, photography, kite flying, random act of kindness and games. Just choose that activity which brings a smile to your face, peace to your heart, ticks your fantasy, and kicks those endorphins. Do something that the reclusive rebel and the dormant dreamer in you always wanted to do. COME ALIVE!!!

It’s to celebrate the happiness within each one of us and to spread those pure joys to others. It will be followed by a Free Hugs Campaign at Inner Circle, Connaught Place.

Time: 3pm-7pm
Date: 2nd Oct’12
Venue: Central Park, CP, New Delhi

Everyone above 15 years of age is invited.

To register visit us here. Visit the Facebook event here.

Watch Come alive video:

Take out just few hours from your life and COME ALIVE :):)

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.