Entrepreneurship Summit 2012 By AIESEC In Mumbai #Event

Posted on September 11, 2012 in Events

Everything started at nothing” — Ben Weissenstein

Entrepreneurs, the modern era change makers who believe in transforming innovations to incorporate them into economic goods for the betterment of the society. Entrepreneurship maybe in different fields and of different types, but that one thing they share in common is the “PASSION” and “DESIRE” to do something different and stand out as an individual.

AIESEC is the world’s largest youth run organization present in over 110 countries and 24 cities across India. AIESEC in Mumbai has taken up the initiative of “Inspiring Youth Entrepreneurship”, with their event “ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT 2012”. Entrepreneurship Summit is that forum which is created so as to exchange views and opinions between the budding entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, start ups and everyone else with a spirit of entrepreneurship.

The event kick starts with a series of workshops across 20 leading colleges in Mumbai, which started in August, which comes to a final main event which will include keynote speeches by a number of prominent speakers followed by a presentation of the best B-plans to an esteemed panel of judges. The Event creates a networking hub for people from varied domains by involving professionals and students from all across the nation. The event will take place in the first week of October

Also, the contestants for the Business Plan Competition have a good chance of winning incubation for their Business Plans. And the best entry gets funding for their idea. The event also includes Idea Competitions, where in prizes worth 1.5 crores can be won. For details log on here.

Or, send an e-mail to [email protected]

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.

kk

This seems really interesting . Also the site says its a B-Plan Competition only for students and recent graduates!

Raj Yadav

Wow this looks like a nice opportunity to start you company before you even finish your college!

Yashovardhan

This initiative of youth activation and entrepreneurship culture among Indian students is really awesome. All the best. Cheers!

Kaushal Shetty

Enjoyable!