Citizen Report: Water Wastage In Ghaziabad While Authorities Pay No Heed

Posted on September 3, 2012 in Society

By Amit Lal:

With water level falling every year, we have been taught by our parents that we should not waste water and we always try not to do it inside our home.

In my society, Jaipuria Sunrise Greens, water overflows from water tanks and is getting wasted. I have been reporting this incident to Jaipuria Managament from last one year since I noticed but no action has been taken to overcome this wastage. Thousands of litres is getting wasted daily by overflowing for hours. If such wastage will be continued in urban areas, this will become a cause for concern in the near future.

This is the condition of all the tanks and thousands of tons of drinking water is getting wasted everyday as Jaipuria Management does not take action. This is due to failed devices which detect water level and indicates the person sitting at filling/motor plant. I have personally reported this thing many times now but no action has been taken so far.

Check out the video below: