#Son Of Sardaar, #WWE And #JTHJ: #Twitter Trends

Posted on November 14, 2012 in Indian Youth On Twitter

By Shivangi Singh:

November 13th marked the release of two of Bollywood’s most awaited movies of this year- Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son of Sardaar. The clash of the release date along with all the pre-release PR drama was sure to reflect on Twitter. Here’s how:

@fakingnews: “Going by people’s responses to Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son of Sardaar, it seems the best release this Diwali was by Rakhi Sawant.”

@Ohfakenews: “They are releasing Son of sardaar in only IMAX because normal screens have refused to accommodate Sonakshi Sinha’s forehead.”

@livemint: “Son of Sardaar | Sloppily executed, loud, boring, pointless machismo”

Actor Kamaal R Khan: “Harman Baweja is also a better actor than SRK. Do not waste ur money on worst film Jab Tak Hai Jaan #JTHJ . Go and watch Son of Sardaar #SOS”

Noted movie critic Taran Adarsh: “Those asking, yes, all three Khans – SRK, Aamir & Salman – were under one roof for #JTHJ premiere. Premiere and post-premiere party rocked!”

@chaosparticle: “Essentially, #JTHJ is a take on Katrina Kaif’s intelligence quotient.”

It seems WWE Champ Jerry Lawler faked a heart attack to get out of a tough fight. How could Tweeples not react to this! Take a look at some of the Tweets ‘#RAW’ received:

WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jim Ross: “9 weeks ago tonight @JerryLawler had a massive heart attack & was clinically dead for 15 mins. Tonight he returns to #RAW. Miracle. #WWE

Wrestler Mick Foley: “Despite the tastelessness of @HeymanHustle heart-attack, I’ve enjoyed my #RAW rivalry with Paul & @CMPunk – it certainly REVIVED my career.”

@ClubberinTime: ““Why is @AntonioCesaro so anti-America? Aren’t the Swiss supposed to be neutral? #Raw” I am. Just speaking the truth”

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.