These Politicians Bring Utter Shame To Our Country

Tweet
Add an opinion

Shamefully enough, while we fight against the gang rape of the 23 year old paramedical student in Delhi, RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat commented Rapes occur in India, not Bharat, suggesting that rapes are a “city culture”. In another bizarre comment from our political class, a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader from Madhya Pradesh warned women not to cross their limits or else they will be punished like ‘Sita’.

ministers

Says test

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

1 comment

1. prachi oza

the most realistic way to enhance and enforce democracy in our country is to encourage the politicians who serve our country and PUNISH those who don’t. After all is why are they elected? And the best thing to do with these type of sick, narrow-minded and cheap politicians is to kick them outta their positions. AGAR RAPES INDIA MEI HOTE HAIN, TOH BHAARAT MEI BALATKAAR HOTE HAIN. As clear as that. First of all, instead of taking some action, they just want to sit and chatter, and that too all this? No way!

Type to Search

See all results