These Politicians Bring Utter Shame To Our Country

Posted on January 4, 2013 in Politics at Play

Shamefully enough, while we fight against the gang rape of the 23 year old paramedical student in Delhi, RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat commented Rapes occur in India, not Bharat, suggesting that rapes are a “city culture”. In another bizarre comment from our political class, a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader from Madhya Pradesh warned women not to cross their limits or else they will be punished like ‘Sita’.

ministers

Says test

YouthKiAwaaz

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.

prachi oza

the most realistic way to enhance and enforce democracy in our country is to encourage the politicians who serve our country and PUNISH those who don’t. After all is why are they elected? And the best thing to do with these type of sick, narrow-minded and cheap politicians is to kick them outta their positions. AGAR RAPES INDIA MEI HOTE HAIN, TOH BHAARAT MEI BALATKAAR HOTE HAIN. As clear as that. First of all, instead of taking some action, they just want to sit and chatter, and that too all this? No way!