When Rahul Baba Had No Toys, Doting Mom Gifted Her Son A NATION To Run

Posted on January 22, 2013 in Politics at Play

By Shefali Vaidya:

Yes, I get it. As a mother myself, I completely understand. You are a doting mom. You think your son is a genius. Even when his teachers, your neighbours, their grand-aunts, in fact, the whole world tells you that your boy has an IQ of a doorknob, you do not agree. He is your son, and you are firmly convinced that he is destined for great things.

sonia-rahul

When he drops out of school, you blame it on the teachers. When he can’t get a job on his own merit, you think it is the employers who are at fault. You get him a job using your influence; he fails miserably at that too. You curse the cruel world.

You cheer loudly at his smallest accomplishments. He takes a local train ride in Mumbai; you celebrate like he has summitted Everest.

He is 44, unmarried. He has no degree nor does he have a job. In fact, he cannot list a SINGLE accomplishment of his own. Naturally, sonny boy is a bit depressed. He is tired of the robot you bought him some time ago. He wants a new toy.

When he asks for something, you never hesitate to give it to him. You will beg, borrow and steal, but you will get your precious boy what he wants! I totally get that. You are his doting mamma after all! Most mothers would have done that.

Only difference is, while other mothers might buy their sons a motorcycle or a car, you want to give your son a whole COUNTRY to run!

Lady, you certainly dream big!

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.

Jai Hind

Beautifully expressed the feeling of the nations feeeling…. through these fake corrupt family in to Tihar for life long and get back the Money they have trashed abroad….That will be the true attribute our great martyrs….Jai Hindu Jai Bharat!!!

1 2