From Dreams To Reality With Internshala: Career Scholarship For Girls #Apply Now

Posted on February 1, 2013 in Education and Careers

The Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls is an annual award of Rs. 25,000, meant to help advance one girl’s career in her chosen field.

Instituted in 2013, the inspiration for this scholarship lies in the sad coincidence that the Delhi rape victim’s struggle for life ended on the same day that Internshala celebrates its anniversary (29th December). The scholarship is meant to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field (Academics, Sports, Arts etc.).

Any girl (an Indian national) between the ages of 17 to 23 years (as of 31st December 2012) with a career objective is eligible to apply for the scholarship.  More details about the scholarship and the application form is available here.

Youth Ki Awaaz is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.