From Dreams To Reality With Internshala: Career Scholarship For Girls #Apply Now

Tweet
Add an opinion

The Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls is an annual award of Rs. 25,000, meant to help advance one girl’s career in her chosen field.

Instituted in 2013, the inspiration for this scholarship lies in the sad coincidence that the Delhi rape victim’s struggle for life ended on the same day that Internshala celebrates its anniversary (29th December). The scholarship is meant to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field (Academics, Sports, Arts etc.).

internshala

Any girl (an Indian national) between the ages of 17 to 23 years (as of 31st December 2012) with a career objective is eligible to apply for the scholarship.  More details about the scholarship and the application form is available here.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

Type to Search

See all results