Acid Attack Victim Wants Death Penalty For Perpetrators!

Tweet
Add an opinion

We told you about the story of Chanchal Paswan in our previous posts; in case you missed it, please click here to view. We also published a video footage of the victim herself requesting for your help, you can watch the video by clicking here.

Today, we are providing you with the video footage of the victim addressing the media in a press conference at Patna, Bihar. She tells the heart wrenching story of how she was continually harassed and brutally attacked while trying to defend herself. Watch the video below to listen to her story and demands. Share the video to help her get justice and ensure that victims of sexual harassment are rehabilitated for it could have been any one of us.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

Type to Search

See all results