Acid Attack Victim Wants Death Penalty For Perpetrators!

We told you about the story of Chanchal Paswan in our previous posts; in case you missed it, please click here to view. We also published a video footage of the victim herself requesting for your help, you can watch the video by clicking here.

Today, we are providing you with the video footage of the victim addressing the media in a press conference at Patna, Bihar. She tells the heart wrenching story of how she was continually harassed and brutally attacked while trying to defend herself. Watch the video below to listen to her story and demands. Share the video to help her get justice and ensure that victims of sexual harassment are rehabilitated for it could have been any one of us.

About The Author

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.